Search results for query: *

• Users: MEH
  • Order by date
  1. Menavlion Infantry

Menavlions do not belong in multiplayer, they will never be balanced as the length and damage will always be too much, used in a group fight they are unbeatable, just sit behind your shields and overhead everybody. I think removing it altogether and replacing it with a different twohander is the go.
  2. MP Remove the block delay you've added back

I know that you guys will probably hate this, but please just listen. Doesn't it actually make sense? Shouldn't you be punished for opening up a side of your body? Because that's exactly how it works in real life fencing.

I know you are used to Warband where you could block from any position and any strike, but I'll be honest with you I hate that part of the game with all my heart, because it led to frustrating blocking contests and the player that imitated autoblock better usually won.
    This is a game.. not real life, when you click block and it doesn't block, it is infuriating. Im having an easier time just attack block attack block instead of adding feints and whatnot, which is very boring and it shouldn't be like that.
  3. Duel Server Information

any chance of an OCE duel and OCE matchmaking any time soon @Callum
  4. Need More Info sieging own castle bug

i was defending my own castle, won the battle and now im stuck sieging my own castle and i cant stop it or move.
  5. MP Matchmaking servers for OCE region

@Callum our community is already quitting, please give us matchmaking to scratch that competitive itch while we wait for private servers.
  6. Trolls in the Oceania Siege Servers

they are known trolls in OCE, ban would be good, they will be excluded from private servers when they come out.
  7. Multiplayer is dying a slow death

so you are clicking block at the right time but your character isnt, it feels clunky and extremely annoying because you are blocking but not in-game.
  8. Multiplayer is dying a slow death

Ahhh, what?! Do you mean a block cooldown or a delay after pressing RMB? Both ways sound like a joke, but the first one would be the final nail in the coffin for this game.
    depending on where your weapon is it can take to long to get a block up and you die, if i am doing a right swing and realise their right swing will hit before mine, i left block but the animation takes to long to get their and you die.
  9. taleworlds does not care about the experienced players multiplayer scene

They already have our money at the end of the day and making money is their goal... single-player is their money maker so they are focusing on that unfortunately for us mp only players.
  10. ETA on Duel (and Battle)

+100000000000000000000
  11. When do you think the game will be finished?

singleplayer couple months.. multiplayer.. never, hell we cant even get servers and maps
  12. Australian servers please

East Asia server is not good enough for Aussies and Chinese, we must have a server if you want to keep your player base, at least give a good reason not to let us have our own private servers. Saying some time in the future is not an answer, either say yes Aussies can play multiplayer or no spam...
  13. GD Oceanic Duel, 4rd Round Sat 23(8.30-9.30)|3nd Round Elim Sat 23(8.30-9.30)

name:                                                                                                               
    :twisted:  KONRAD  :twisted:

BEAST​

watch out ****s​
  14. Ultimate Dueling Championship 2- Oceanic Tournament

______________________________________________________R_D_P______________________________________________________________​
    clan: Sick ****s
    experience: 1 day
    faction: DOKS!
    weapon: Glaive or great sword
    headshot:  dunno how

15. The Conquest of Calradia

,,!,,(*.*),,!,,        :twisted:
  16. <> OCEANIC CAMPAIGN I: OFFICIAL THREAD <>

WTF is goin, i havent seen a kos or dojo member on for AGES, IS KOS, DOJO, Rawr playing this campaign or are they playing the 7v7 ladder or are you all a bunch of pussies and leaving warband?
    ANSWER ME!
    AND **** OFF WITH ALL THESE NEW SERVERS, ITS ****ING UP WARBAND!!!!!
    :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Back
Top Bottom