Search results for query: *

1. Assassinator1097

Red Grass Graphics Error

So apparently, I've looked into other older topics and other people have been experiencing the bug where the skybox starts showing through the ground and the grass turns red, but so far I have not been able to find an exact remedy for this problem. Before re-formating my computer, I was able to...
  2. Assassinator1097

Red Grass Graphics Error

Edit: Snap, didn't realize this was in the regular Mount and Blade forum, if a mod could please delete this that would be great.
  3. Assassinator1097

Did I Just....?

I just got loot from a siege... is this supposed to happen now?
  4. Assassinator1097

Where Are The Hunts?

Minstrels will say that castles have hunts during feasts, is this just for roleplay purposes are can you participate in these somehow?
  5. Assassinator1097

Sad Moment

I didn't even know that could happen... she actually died...  :cry: I thought horses just lamed at the very worst... at least she died defending our small Rhodok army from the 100 Sarranid Sultante using the raid a village tactic...
  6. Assassinator1097

Who Did You Marry?

Seems like no one has thought of this thread, so it'd be interesting to see who you married and why you chose them. (Whether they be lord or lady) I married Lady Aesa because as I was scanning the character list her name intrigued me and she didn't look like a creepy bog monster. (Yes, you...
  7. Assassinator1097

Ideas For Combat As Sarranids

I am thinking of starting a new campaign game as Sarranids, since in my other I currently have to dominate the Nords and need a break from that siege madness that hurts my brain. And anyways, I haven't heard much about tactics with Sarranids, other then Mamluke spam, since they're similar to...
  8. Assassinator1097

Something Confusing

There's something I don't understand in mutliplayer when lancing another horseman. It's that you can extend your lance to it's farthest but he'll still kill you, even through by logic he'd come into contact with your extended lance first. This is assuming both lances are the same, which they are.
  9. Assassinator1097

What's Going On Here?

That sneaky Jarl.
  10. Assassinator1097

Transfering Saves

Hypothetically speaking, if I have Warband installed in one folder on my computer and then a copy in another folder, is there a way to take a saved game from one and implant it into the other, while retaining all of the saved games information? If so, where do I find this file in my Warband...
  11. Assassinator1097

What Error Is This?

I have recently become a new kingdom and after talking to my minisiter (My wife) and giving myself my fiefs and leaving the town I got this error. I'm not exactly sure what happened there and would like to know what this affected and if it's serious.
  12. Assassinator1097

I Hate My King

All these castles that I am singlehandedly capturing by myself are all going to this one lord... It makes me want to start my own kingdom and just rip all the lands from the Nords but I'm worried since I don't have that much land myself... anyone have any ideas? I'm level 31 with my highest stat...
  13. Assassinator1097

Giving Units

Is there a way to give yourself units? Such as, say I want fifty Nord Recruits. It's just I get annoyed trying to go and collect recruits, and I just realized once I declare myself king, there will be no way to go and recruit units from any village I don't own, and I only own Rhodok land, and...
  14. Assassinator1097

Marshalship

So I was appointed Marshal and then told my companion to send the message so I camped where I was to make sure the lords could find me easily and so after a day one shows up and then leaves as soon as I start to move towards the enemy, am I doing it wrong or what affects people wanting to stay...
  15. Assassinator1097

Am I Ugly?

Enemies running from me when they have +30 or so over me, what happened there?
  16. Assassinator1097

Companions Like Sword to Face

Anyone else notice that companions seem to drop faster than other troops? I mean, even before I had my suicide calvary (Mounted companions that charge with me) they seemed to be the first units to drop in my infantry line. Anyone else notice this?
  17. Assassinator1097

Businesses?

From looking at this board I just found out you can build businesses that produce items for the cities and give you money... so I'd like to learn more about these "businesses". Such as, do they get imported for more revenue, how to build one, general statistics and what goes one with these...
  18. Assassinator1097

Do Garrisoned Units Level?

Was wondering if units I put in a castle train to higher ranks, etc.
  19. Assassinator1097

How to Split Party?

Something I've been wanting to do so that I can put all the calvary with me and catch faster groups while the main army catches up, I heard that you could give some units to your "leading companion" or something of the like, but cannot find out how to tell them to take some of my units. Is it...
  20. Assassinator1097

Quick Question

Didn't find any answers for this in search button, if there is, sorry. Probably a dumb question but I wanted to know if having an extra shield on my back takes away damage, if at least arrows? I thought it did but I began to question when I would stab people in the back that had shields there...
Back
Top Bottom