Search results for query: *

1. Imprisoning all Lords

They have escape rate, so they will slowly escape away, unless you modified their escape rate.
  2. Who is your favorite lord?

Count Reland, his names looks nice.
  3. Single player battle lag

Sounds like a CPU Bottleneck, your CPU is tired and dusty maybe.

Try to reduce load on your CPU.
  4. Persuading lords to join my kingdom

I believe I made the full calculations in my thread...

Recruit a Lord:
    To Recruit Lord you need at least 400 Renown and 20 Right to Rule however with enough Persuasion you may be able to skip this.

When recruiting Lords few factors go into play...
    FACTOR 1 - MILITARY SECURITY module_scripts.py line 39186
    How many Castles, Towns are around his fiefs....
    FACTOR 2 - INTERNAL FACTION POLITICS module_scripts.py line 39269
    This is a calculation of how much influence the lord believes he will have in each faction.
    FACTOR 3 - PROMISES AND OTHER ANTICIPATED GAINS  module_scripts.py line 39341
    FACTOR 4 - IDEOLOGY  module_scripts.py line 39347
    Two factors actually.... Arguement Strength and Arguement Appeal.... How likely you are too do it.. and how much the Lord likes it and persuasion skill helps here.
    FACTOR 5 - PENALTY FOR CHANGING SIDES  module_scripts.py line 39404
    Number from 0-101... the higher it is the worse it is for player.

Player is King : (60 - Right_To_Rule) and then / 2 if Lord is debauched, * 2 if Lord is upstanding else nothing.
    NPC is King and of same Culture : 10 and then / 2 if Lord is debauched, * 2 if Lord is upstanding else nothing.
    NPC is King : 50 and then / 2 if Lord is debauched, * 2 if Lord is upstanding else nothing.

Right to Rule is counted here only, so having it over 60 does nothing it seems...

So Security weighted, Political, Political weighted, Material ,Material weighted, Argument Strength, Argument Appeal, Penalty for Changing Sides, Penalty for Changing Sides weighted... 9 factors
    Arguments are not used for AI so they get the other 7....
    Weighted is based then on Lords Personality....... Appeal is also.

When all points gathered for both Kings/Queens
    It does small math
    Your Result MINUS his result then + 50 and then divided by 2
    Lets say you get 25 and his king got 36
    25 - 36 = -11
    -11 + 50 = 39
    39 / 2 = 19.5
    19% chance he will join. Yes 19% not 20%.
    Next Random Number is always picked forehand, so saving the game, exiting it and then load it back up will still make next Random Number be the same, so you can't try to recruit over and over with that move.

Show the chance that the Lord will defect to you and become your vassal.
    Code: [Select]

lord_recruit_6 4095 426  0 {s34}  427  5 4 0 31 2 144115188075856163 0

Normal
    Code: [Select]

lord_recruit_6 4095 426  0 {s34}  427  5 4 0 31 2 144115188075856163 1
  5. How much years of rulership did pass of calradian kings?

According to Scrips Ragnar and Harlaus are older people than other four.
  6. Weird bug : random vassal

Sire Olaf and Chevaliers 4 3    Are the same Lord Just look at their Pics, don't they look exact same ?
    Chevaliers _1_1", "Count Klargus"
    Chevaliers _1_2", "Count Delinard"
    Chevaliers _1_3", "Count Haringoth"
    Chevaliers _1_4", "Count Clais"
    Chevaliers _1_5", "Count Deglan", "
    Chevaliers _1_6", "Count Tredian",
    Chevaliers _1_7", "Count Grainwad"
    Chevaliers _1_8", "Count Ryis"
    This is from the script, all Lords are marked like this each with specific number than their name, however what I am seeing is that same Lords are coming in, this is strange indeed.
  7. Feasts with lots and lots of lords?

Horrux said:
    Can you please explain what this means in lay terms for us non-coders?  Does it say that there are places with 31 spots?

Sure, Point 16 to 31 are the Lord points. Anything above or Below is set for something else or not set.

So max Lords are 16 no matter how many Entry points you would add yourself.
  8. Is there a mod that generates rebellions or make lords start their own kingdoms?

Everything is really based off your level, so it makes it harder at start as you are maybe level 35 with no Army and if you encounter a Bandit Infested Village the number of Bandits are according to your level, Lords are according to your level and so on.

But yea the start is easier because your Hero is high level which means you can easily solo larger groups of enemies, you have money which allows you to buy Enterprises right away and good armor. But you go no Fame, Right to Rule and Honor and no Status. So you need to work yourself up an army and Kingdom from scratch and you need to get Companions and level them up again.
  9. Is there a mod that generates rebellions or make lords start their own kingdoms?

You can export your character skills, level and such in-game, start a new game with same character name and import the skills and levels. Fresh World, but you still got same high level character, Money moves over but not items, fame, Right to Rule and army.
  10. Weird bug : random vassal

Thane_of_Dhirim said:
    Still unique case here :grin:

I can't find any of those names in the script such as MacBeth and so on. So I am not sure he is telling truth about unmodded Native.
  11. Feasts with lots and lots of lords?

According to script...
        (16,mtef_visitor_source,af_castle_lord,0,1,[]),
        (17,mtef_visitor_source,af_castle_lord,0,1,[]),
        (18,mtef_visitor_source,af_castle_lord,0,1,[]),
        (19,mtef_visitor_source,af_castle_lord,0,1,[]),
        (20,mtef_visitor_source,af_castle_lord,0,1,[]),
        (21,mtef_visitor_source,af_castle_lord,0,1,[]),
        (22,mtef_visitor_source,af_castle_lord,0,1,[]),
        (23,mtef_visitor_source,af_castle_lord,0,1,[]),
        (24,mtef_visitor_source,af_castle_lord,0,1,[]),
        (25,mtef_visitor_source,af_castle_lord,0,1,[]),
        (26,mtef_visitor_source,af_castle_lord,0,1,[]),
        (27,mtef_visitor_source,af_castle_lord,0,1,[]),
        (28,mtef_visitor_source,af_castle_lord,0,1,[]),
        (29,mtef_visitor_source,af_castle_lord,0,1,[]),
        (30,mtef_visitor_source,af_castle_lord,0,1,[]),
        (31,mtef_visitor_source,af_castle_lord,0,1,[])

Only these Entry Points inside a castle are used for Lords and Ladies. So even if you add more Entry points with Edit Mode you still need to edit the script. So you can't get more lords in any castle without a mod.
  12. Feasts with lots and lots of lords?

I don't think any Hall in-game supports that many.

Suno = 17 Spots.
    Praven = 17 Spots.
    Uxhal = 17 Spots.
    Halmar = 17 Spots.
    Veluca = 17 Spots.

Getting tired of looking at these Towns now. All seems to be same size.
  13. SinglePlayer Campaign Info

For_All said:
    I think this only applies to where they start their "Oh, I remember this place..." dialogue, when you reach that spot on the map with them in your party

Yes, when you get close to their Home they start talking about it, but still she has invisible Raider spawn location as home, that's not nice of them at all.

Next up I need to add their Reputation. such as Custodian, Benefactor, Roguish, Selfrighteous.
  14. SinglePlayer Campaign Info

Right, I added this to the main post, all script checked, I how ever have one problem...
    (Home Town = Sea Raider Spawn Point, Coast , -42, 76.7)  WTF?! Rest NPC hace Towns, Villages or Castle.

Alayen = Veagirs Army (Home Town = Rivacheg)
    Artimenner = No Faction (Home Town = Culmarr Castle)
    Bahestur = Khergit Army (Home Town = Halmar)
    Borcha = No Faction (Home Town = Village of Dashbiga)
    Bunduk = Rhodok Army (Home Town = Grundwalder Castle)
    Deshavi = No Faction (Home Town = Village of Kulum)
    Firentis = Swadia Army (Home Town =  Suno)
    Jeremus = No Faction (Home Town = Almerra_Castle)
    Katrin = No Faction (Home Town = Praven)
    Klethi = No Faction (Home Town = Village of Uslum)
    Lezalit = No Faction (Home Town = Ismirala Castle)
    Marnid = No Faction (Home Town = Sargoth)
    Matheld = Nord Army (Home Town = Sea Raider Spawn Point, Coast , -42, 76.7)
    Nizard = No Faction (Home Town = Ergellon Castle)
    Rolf = No Faction (Home Town = Village of Ehlerdah)
    Ymira = No Faction (Home Town = Veluca)
  15. is there a mod/tweak to buy upgraded troops without leveling?

Well you can always head to http://www.mbrepository.com/ and search for all the available mods there. Also just level up "Trainer" on you or a Companion, Once Trainer guy hits level 22 he can even Train people to become Swadian Knights, so having 10 in Trainer and being level 22+ you can just camp at one spot and everyone levels up a bit each night.
  16. Weird bug : random vassal

I'm not buying into this, I can't find these names anywhere in data files.
  17. 150K+ dinars by day 100

Honor has affect when you are trying to recruit Lord to your faction as long as you are not the King.

Honor has also affect when AI is deciding where to Attack.

Third and Last Relation with People as Honor effect and Relation has effect on many things.
  18. SinglePlayer Campaign Info

And I'm updating first post, adding some cites like an admin asked me years ago, better late than never.

And lulz at "Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 182 days.
    Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic."  I also updated the "cheat" in first Tab where you can edit your module manually with notepad so you can see the Chance of Lord Joining before clicking "It's time to make a decision"  Other one was outdated and didn't work in newest versions.

And woah  15990 Views, that is a lot in my opinion. I still do try to answer any questions.
  19. Lords not leaving their castle

It is over NINE THOUSAND!

So jelle still having problems?
  20. A couple newbie questions

When you take up a cause of a pretender you lose your castles and town anyway, so not disadvantage there.

What I hear of you, then you got a Fighter which makes taking a castle often more difficult because of lack of Leadership and Charisma.

Longest way..... Wait for them to be very busy in war and take a castle off them at that time, leave all troops at castle and recruit as many as you can to fortify the castle because you are going to need to be able to hold off their sieges.

Long way....  Kill all you can kill to get more renown to be able to hold much larger force.

Normal way.... Recruit their current Lords to join your pretender cause, most will say no.

Short way.... Pull off the movie 300 in a castle
Back
Top Bottom