Search results for query: *

• Users: Tumetsu
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Tumetsu

Xeno you alive?

It's been a while since I played B&S and I haven't been very active here but what I recall the new version (with alephs and champions) was quite close to release. I'm assuming you have a case of Real Life and not working on the mod because of that. Are you planning to continue the mod at some...
  2. Tumetsu

Weapon sets - What's your way to kill

Since we have so many different weapons I'm curious what are you guys using? Share your inventory and tell us why you chose just those four. Old classic: Double Barreled Dragon Double Barreled Dragon Cannon Ammo Dark King's Sword It was great for mass-murdering lighter troops from horseback...
  3. Tumetsu

Counterchambering

Last night I decided to try if I still can chamberblock and went to Swadian duel server (not rp one, obviously). After few duels turned out that I can indeed chamber quite reliably other than thrusts. It didn't took very long that my opponents also started using chambers (because feints were...
  4. Tumetsu

[TEXT FILE TWEAK] Get rid of Death Knights

Because people have complained about Death Knights and I don't particularly like them myself I decided to make this guide how to easily remove them. This tweak doesn't actually make them vanish, just makes them like normal bandits. First, open party_templates file in your Blood and Steel folder...
Back
Top Bottom