Search results for query: *

• Users: segroeg
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. segroeg

Need More Info Saved game crashing... trying to play for a 6 months

Summary: I played since the release of the game on one game, but is been like 6 months my game keeps crashing in that save, i dont want to spend more thopusand hours doing my game, i want to play the saved game. I changed my pc, changed my graphic card and nothing seems to work. Sended one...
  2. segroeg

I can't play my game keeps crashing...

I played since the release of the game on one game, but is been like 6 months my game keeps crashing in that save, i dont want to spend more thopusand hours doing my game, i want to play the saved game. I changed my pc, changed my graphic card and nothing seems to work. Sended one hundred time...
  3. segroeg

Need More Info GAME CRASHING, I cant play. It's frustrating...

Summary: Crashing when I walk around the map. How to Reproduce: walking across the map. Have you used cheats and if so which: no Scene Name (if related):no Media (Screenshots & Video): https://ibb.co/k8D3kYN Computer Specs: OS: GPU: Nvidia GTX 980 4 gb GPU Driver Version: 527.56 CPU: FX 5350...
  4. segroeg

AI does not use SIEGE TOWER EQUIPMENT

Why the AI is not using my Siege Tower equipment on the beta ?? In any siege battle tower they do not push the tower foward, theres a way to make they do that ?
  5. segroeg

AI does not use SIEGE TOWER EQUIPMENT

Why the AI is not using my Siege Tower equipment on the beta ?? In any siege battle tower they do not push the tower foward, theres a way to make they do that ?
  6. segroeg

Resolved Hideout disappearing "recue your family" Quest

Summary: When i click on Attack, i enter in the scene with my troops and then the game crashes. (SOLVED THE CRASH BUT AFTER THE UPDADE ANOTHER BUG APPEARED... i describe below) How to Reproduce: When i join in the SCENE; Scene Name (if related): recue your family Media (Screenshots & Video)...
  7. segroeg

Resolved CRASHING on "recue your family" Quest

Summary: When i click on Attack, i enter in the scene with my troops and then the game crashes. How to Reproduce: When i join in the SCENE; Scene Name (if related): recue your family Media (Screenshots & Video): https://ibb.co/5nSJ4sV , https://ibb.co/bzcWQsR Computer Specs: OS: WIN 10 64 Bit...
  8. segroeg

Resolved (BUG REPORT) FAMILY FEUD QUEST

I cant complete the quest, i take Cadomenus to Elebulos to face Garitops, but when i talk with him, nothing happen... ( BUG CONFIRMED )
  9. segroeg

(BUG REPORT) FAMILY FEUD

I cant complete the quest, i take Cadomenus to Elebulos to face Garitops, but when i talk with him, nothing happen... ( BUG CONFIRMED )
  10. segroeg

(Suggestion)(Smith) Save Weapon Preference and allowed parts...

It will be nice if we can save our weapons preference on smithing, and a button that just shows allowed parts.. D
  11. segroeg

(BUG) Attacking Sea Riders Hiddeout

When i atatck sea riders hideout on north of empire, the game stays on eternal loading page, i need to alt + f4 to fix it !!!
  12. segroeg

SCREENSHOT

Put your screenshots here !!!!
  13. segroeg

who is waiting ???

2 hours... And counting, who is waiting ???
  14. segroeg

Bannedlord 2

Alguém ai tem ideia de quando sai o jogo ? E se o single vai estar disponível em POB ?
  15. segroeg

OPEN BETA PR KEY FOR OLDERS PLAYER'S

Whennn ??? I m waiting for this game since since 2008... Hehehehe When will you open the beta or key for us that play M&B since the beginning???
  16. segroeg

(CRPG) Brasileiros e Portugueses !!! REPORTEM SE !!!

Bom , comrpei warband jah ha algum tempo e estou jogando no modo cRPG, onde jah estou bem evoluido e ate agora não vi nenhum brasileiro, mas minha esperança foi etr encontrado um porugues o ALMA_PORTUGUESA , bom como nós falamos a língua PORTUGUÊSA, é mais facil se nos acharmos para trocar ideia...
  17. segroeg

[VILA/CASTLE] Como ganhar dinheiro com sua vila....

Bom eu tenho jah 3 vilas e percebi que no comeco elas me dao dinheiro depois vi no report que tem horas que fica assim renfrom vila: NONE , bom eu saqueei outras vilas e fui deixando as coisas na vila mais ate agora nada... Quero saber como que ganha dineiro coma vila? ... Se eu deixar meus...
  18. segroeg

Onde fica o diretorio do jogo pelo STEAM ??

Comprei o jogo pelo steam tentei colocar em espanhol mais deu merda aparece STR_NOT_FOUND , entao puxei uma traducao para o portugues mais nao acho o diretorio... Agradeco desde jah !
Back
Top Bottom