Search results for query: *

1. segroeg

Need More Info Saved game crashing... trying to play for a 6 months

Summary: I played since the release of the game on one game, but is been like 6 months my game keeps crashing in that save, i dont want to spend more thopusand hours doing my game, i want to play the saved game. I changed my pc, changed my graphic card and nothing seems to work. Sended one...
  2. segroeg

I can't play my game keeps crashing...

3. segroeg

I can't play my game keeps crashing...

I played since the release of the game on one game, but is been like 6 months my game keeps crashing in that save, i dont want to spend more thopusand hours doing my game, i want to play the saved game. I changed my pc, changed my graphic card and nothing seems to work. Sended one hundred time...
  4. segroeg

Need More Info GAME CRASHING, I cant play. It's frustrating...

Summary: Crashing when I walk around the map. How to Reproduce: walking across the map. Have you used cheats and if so which: no Scene Name (if related):no Media (Screenshots & Video): https://ibb.co/k8D3kYN Computer Specs: OS: GPU: Nvidia GTX 980 4 gb GPU Driver Version: 527.56 CPU: FX 5350...
  5. segroeg

AI does not use SIEGE TOWER EQUIPMENT

Why the AI is not using my Siege Tower equipment on the beta ?? In any siege battle tower they do not push the tower foward, theres a way to make they do that ?
  6. segroeg

AI does not use SIEGE TOWER EQUIPMENT

Why the AI is not using my Siege Tower equipment on the beta ?? In any siege battle tower they do not push the tower foward, theres a way to make they do that ?
  7. segroeg

Resolved Hideout disappearing "recue your family" Quest

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:
    C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
    You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier.
    Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    Done
  8. segroeg

Resolved CRASHING on "recue your family" Quest

AFTER UPDATE:
    Now, afte a few seconds the hideout vanish and i cant do the QUEST , lol !!!

9. segroeg

Resolved Hideout disappearing "recue your family" Quest

Summary: When i click on Attack, i enter in the scene with my troops and then the game crashes. (SOLVED THE CRASH BUT AFTER THE UPDADE ANOTHER BUG APPEARED... i describe below) How to Reproduce: When i join in the SCENE; Scene Name (if related): recue your family Media (Screenshots & Video)...
  10. segroeg

Now, afte a few seconds the hideout vanish and i cant do the QUEST , lol !!!

11. segroeg

I have been informed that a fix will be implemented regarding this issue with the upcoming patches. Thanks for reporting!
    Thanks for the answer, i stoped to play because this bug... I created a new char, to do all the quests, and i m playing on realistic mode, i m on this quest and i will play only and when fix this bug.
  12. segroeg

I could not reach the dump with this ID, can you send again?
    Did you found it now ???
  13. segroeg

Tradução para o Português do Brasil?

Amigo, existem alguns brasileiros em trabalho de tradução porém creio que ira demorar.
  14. segroeg

I could not reach the dump with this ID, can you send again?
  15. segroeg

Hi, can you send a report through the crash uploader and post the crash report ID?

16. segroeg

I tryed everything, i set the video to very low, custom and high, and every time the game crashes !!! I play games like Escape from tarkov, the witcher 3 and in these games i dont crash, theres something wrong with M&B in this quest.
  17. segroeg

Actually , i enter on the scene and then the game crashes !!!
Back
Top Bottom