Search results for query: *

1. Bros making cool warband videos

Im glad people enjoy a map that i didnt even know was on the server.  :shock:

Seeing the video though, Im planning on remaking the Hybercube. As you could tell, there are lots of bugs i need to work out and the new version will have lots of new twists to it.
  2. Clan Banner Pack [OLD THREAD]

GK has 3 more banners to be added if possible. It would be nice if all 4 could be together, but its not necessary.
    oracommanderv2.png
    oraofficersv3.png
    oracorev2.png
  3. Clan Banner Pack [OLD THREAD]

GK has a new banner so if you could replace the old ones:
    34791295.jpg
    With this one:
    bannerbigw.png
    it would be appreciated

Thanks in advance
  4. Native Completed LES Summer Supremacy NA Dueling Tournament - $222+ Prize- Congrats to M!

Tyrian won 7-1

GL in the rest of the tourney.
  5. How did you find this wonderful game.

Master Unicorn said:
    wolflo said:
    Gowe forced me to play Mount & Blade which in the time i though it was Mountain Blade. Played a bit, wasnt too enthusiastic about it. When the beta came out he let me play on his account. He then Forced me to buy it when the full game was out and after a while when i started getting good at archery, the game sorta grew on me and i fell in love.  :grin:
    WAIT!!! Aren't you Bobzillot's little brother or something???
    Well tbh, Bobzillot was me and my older brothers character although since my brother never did get into the game, I was playing as Bobzillot 99% of the times. I then decided to take over and had a name change.
  6. How did you find this wonderful game.

Xanithor said:
    Forced? You mean he physically forced you?
    He made me sit on a chair in front of the game until i got bored  :sad:
  7. How did you find this wonderful game.

Gowe forced me to play Mount & Blade which in the time i though it was Mountain Blade. Played a bit, wasnt too enthusiastic about it. When the beta came out he let me play on his account. He then Forced me to buy it when the full game was out and after a while when i started getting good at archery, the game sorta grew on me and i fell in love.  :grin:
  8. Native Completed LES Summer Supremacy NA Dueling Tournament - $222+ Prize- Congrats to M!

I won 7-4 Vs Nickdean

Funnest duels I've ever had tbh

[/URL]
  9. Native Completed LES Summer Supremacy NA Dueling Tournament - $222+ Prize- Congrats to M!

[M] said:
    I won 7-0 vs Wolflo, good luck in the rest
    Confirmed
  10. Native Completed LES Summer Supremacy NA Dueling Tournament - $222+ Prize- Congrats to M!

CalamityuP said:
    Lost to Wolflo 6-7. Good luck.
    Confirmed and heres the screenshot
    mbwarband20110903170236.png

Amazing fight Cal. My heart was pumping so bad. i even felt my teeth shaking at one point lol. Good luck on your next duels
  11. DFD french clan (new description)

Bienvenue et bonne chance  :smile:
  12. Native Completed LES Summer Supremacy NA Dueling Tournament - $222+ Prize- Congrats to M!

Reapy said:
    **** fight on my part.

Good fights for you! Good luck with the rest of the tourny!
    Ya i had a feeling that you were a bit rusty during the fight. You had some nice chambers though. My chambers were all luck...
  13. Native Completed LES Summer Supremacy NA Dueling Tournament - $222+ Prize- Congrats to M!

Wolflo Vs. Reapy
    7-3 for me
    mbwarband20110822194448.png

Good fight Reapy
  14. Native Completed LES Summer Supremacy NA Dueling Tournament - $222+ Prize- Congrats to M!

A clan member is forcing me to join this so i guess im in.  :neutral: Ill to be gone for the first 3 weeks of august though
    GK Lord Wolflo
  15. B Other Combat Animation Enhancement - Fifth Release with Trailer 15/11/10

Nice work guys is their a way you can put this in another MOD.  :mrgreen:
  16. [Wb:B] Native Scene Editor/Gameplay Expansion

I cant wait for them to be released, the cats really sound fun.

suggestion:
    Fire that damages you over time once you touch it and you need to come into contact with water to extinguish yourself
  17. Big Balion Birthday Bash (Event Information & Registration)

Sorry i couldn't make it. My mom just had to invite people for dinner last minute  :roll:
    my partner also understood the wrong time for the 2v2 archery  :evil:

I managed to watch the beginning and the end of the event and now im pumped for next year  :grin:
  18. Big Balion Birthday Bash (Event Information & Registration)

I would like to Register for the 2v2 combat archer :
    TEAM Golden Brigade
    Captain: Wolflo (Xfire/Steam: Smallzilla)
    Partner: Juxx

I would also like to register myself for Archery
Back
Top Bottom