Search results for query: *

1. burgunfaust

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Silver Wolf said:
    Cozur said:
    Bugs:

The "player appearing as an enemy with bandits" bug should be fixed. Please report it if it still persists.
    Fixed Mystic Merchant missing clothes.
    Fixed Dorgoil castle ladder.
    Fixed Oldcastle scene.
    Some mesh UV map changes.
    Fixed bards not appearing in taverns.
    Fixed Pentoshi Lancers being unmounted.
    Fixed Qohorik Lancers being unmounted.
    Fixed Maester Colemons quest not clearing.
    Fixed Draconys Tavern Keeper missing.

What about the missing "bull_shield_2" mesh?
    I'm not 100% sure about the name, but it's one of the shields from the Witcher resources.

I'm not getting the player as a bandit per se bit as a member of the villagers that roam. I have actually fought myself and won. Weird part is that after I beat myself up, I counted as wounded as though i had actually lost the battle. Also I didn't fight back.
  2. burgunfaust

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Silver Wolf said:
    TAEHSAEN said:
    Then in aCoK changing the culture doesn't actually affect anything does it?

As far as I know, it doesn't.
    From my experience, the settlements remain unaffected by faction culture in the current (6.2) version.

Changing culture changes what type of units auto populate your castles and towns when you take them, that's why freelancer is a culture option.
  3. burgunfaust

SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

Do you want a list of script errors as tgey pop up?
  4. burgunfaust

So here is a pretty bad bug:

I was an English vassal. I had a few armies from England follow me as I attack a Castillian Lord who was raiding someone else's village. I got the normal who are you screen. Said the English fellows joined on my side. Went to the battle prep screen. As I had over 1000 men on my side and about 290 on the enemy side. Entered the battle and everyone spawned agaibst me. The English were still fighting the Castillian but they were also fighting me and my men. We spawned on one of the village maps.

Wiped out my entire Army. After i was knocked out I lost the battle and was captured by the Castillian. I was the one who initiated the battle as opposed to joining someone else already fighting. It sucked.
  5. burgunfaust

Thanks! That fixed the white plants so I can play now, but it still threw the missing texture error, just for the record.

*Update* I think that it is the pixel shader option being on that causes the white grass. Edit the rgl to make the pixel shader 0 instead of 1.

Also seems to be some kind if textual bug in the in battle command menu for f4. Double printing or something.
  6. burgunfaust

Any ideas how to fix the grass_no_shadow bug?
  7. burgunfaust

The new Subversion.

DrTomas said:
    blacknight74 said:
    the recruiters dont work really..  if i ask my constable to recruit soldiers, the recruiters wait outside, tried nearly everything to make them recruit, only way to let them work is, going outside of town/castle and talk to the recruiters, again and say "recruit any troops",  specific troops like,  only european, eastern european and so on,  and village/town/castle not working....
    They do work, search the forums for it. But they will be removed in the future.
    How will one recruit then in the future?
  8. burgunfaust

A Roman Sub-Mod with an EVEN NEWER POLL!!!!!!

Polatucos said:
    any  progress on roman sub-mod?
    just asking  :wink:
    Been finishing up summer classes. Will have more time soon. NOT DEAD!
  9. burgunfaust

The new Subversion.

32 is pretty stable.

I've been updated to 1.143 for a bit now and had that ctd. It was a new game, and all I did was select visit the castle.

Any changes to what's inside the castles, or their related scripts?
  10. burgunfaust

The new Subversion.

combovas said:
    Updated to revision 33. And started CTDs. Mod stable worked in revisions from 28 to 32. And now the game is stable crashes. Always crashes when I use gildmaster menu in the city. From time to time in battle. Any suggestions? From another forum I know what the problem is not mine onlie.
    Windows 7 64-bit, Core 2 Duo E7400 2.8 Gh, GeForce 9800Gt 512, 4Gb Ram.

Sorry for my English.
    I also am getting ctds. I entered wyseabargh and went to the castle, and bam ctd.
  11. burgunfaust

The new Subversion.

The best way to earn money by far is mercenary for a faction. As you upgrade your troops they pay more. Highest tier troops net the most money. Also the best way to raise relations with lords. Just go to a different faction after your contract is up. You get a sign on bonus based on your army "value".
  12. burgunfaust

Modelling new items, weapons armor etc, and scening are going to take the longest I think, because almost nothing will carry over, only a few basic things. Whereas most of the features in 1257 will work with some minor tweaking, i.e castle building and what not.
  13. burgunfaust

The new Subversion.

BUG:When you ask a lord to join his army, if he says no (for example if you have negative relations) when you exit to the main map the next time, the game enters whatever mode it enters to make freelancer work as far as making time progress quickly and you are standing in one spot.

Also why do all the lords in conversation look like they are standing in the middle of a tree?

On the future updates: The papacy is going to be weird, because it should never actually declare war on anyone, christian or muslim. Also if attacked the entire christian world would come down on them like a hammer on a nail. Just my opinion.
  14. burgunfaust

I'm getting research together mostly, until we have a 1.0 release as I have no skill at scenes nor modelling in WB. (also school has to take precedence) Once we get the 1.0 source we can start to move on more of the guts of the mod. Because of the way that WB modding works, i.e. all the little bits are quite integrated, tinkering now seems pointless. It seems smarter to me to wait til 1.0 and branch the mod from that point.

Also, I speak only a little german. I was there in the army.
  15. burgunfaust

Ruler of Calradia said:
    nononono. Im tired of Roman sub-mobs (no matter im huge Rome-fan) it just WWOONN``TT fitt in medieval period..  I look romans, they clearly aren`t that well armored as others  :neutral: So NO
    If this would ancient mod, and this would only change/add some faction or some soldiers, then YES

If you read the full thread you would see that it is an ancient period, not just adding Rome to 1257.
  16. burgunfaust

Hertog Jan said:
    burgunfaust said:
    Hertog Jan said:
    For Rome a starting year with a dictator would be easiest, otherwise you could just make one consul king and one consul marshall. Dont think goverment is that important, because the game only let you have one form of goverment, a kingdom.

I just want to make it SEEM like it is the proper form of government, that is all.
    Enlighten me on how you were planning to do that, keeping the game limits in mind :smile:

Btw One thing you could consider is making one consul the king, the other consul the claimant. Other lords are just influential families/ senators or even generals i guess. Dont really see a way to include tribunes, praetors, aediles etc, or you would have to name all lords with an office as well.

I think that the problem with making the other consul the claimant is that he will be outside the roman empire. Being a claimant he will travel around. One option is to have a weak second consul. I'm fairly sure that this happened at some point in Roman history, where one consul actually controlled both consul positions due to having control over the second consul in some fashion(bribery or blackmail or something). The only other option that I can see is that one consul will be the king, and the other will be the heir. We can create some dialog options to give a few quests from the heir as well.

As for the other titles, they would be in name only except for possibly specialized quests that they might offer related to their title.
  17. burgunfaust

Hertog Jan said:
    For Rome a starting year with a dictator would be easiest, otherwise you could just make one consul king and one consul marshall. Dont think goverment is that important, because the game only let you have one form of goverment, a kingdom.

I just want to make it SEEM like it is the proper form of government, that is all.
  18. burgunfaust

One of the issues I can see at this point is government for the Republic of Rome.

This site has some useful information in it.http://www.historyonthenet.com/Romans/government.htm

Also a little more here.http://library.thinkquest.org/26602/empire.htm

But this one is the best in my opinion.http://public.wsu.edu/~dee/ROME/REPUBLIC.HTM

It is also the most informative.

19. burgunfaust

I think the two biggest things are going to be textures and scenes, so if anyone knows people who do this who are looking to get involved, then please let us know.

We are also going to need plenty of research done. Names of lords we can use will be tough for some of the barbarian nations, might have to make up a few appropriate sounding names.

20. burgunfaust

The new Subversion.

Brador said:
    Hello ma' old friends!
    Have anyone of you heard about the Pre-Battle Order & Deployement?
    Sounds like an awesome addition eh?

Currently incompatible with formations.
Back
Top Bottom