Search results for query: *

1. 1.02v Bugs Compilation Thread (Screenshot Intensive)

Another bug: when i try to save a prisonner from a town the jail keeper bug.

I speak to him and tell him to give me the keys, after that he yell for help in the dialogues, we are in combat but he doesn't moove and i can't hit him just like if he was an ally npc ! and i can't leave the area because of the fight >< i have to restart the game each time :/
  2. 1.02v Bugs Compilation Thread (Screenshot Intensive)

Re, something else: i just captured Paris and rebelled the Cymry when they didn't want to give it to me, i created my own Kingdom and after that i send diplomats to others factions to ask them to recognised me as a true King BUT when they returned it was bugged ! they all said me the other kings accepted my demand to become a vassal ! i never asked something like that :'(
  3. 1.02v Bugs Compilation Thread (Screenshot Intensive)

Hello guys !

I reinstalled the game with the 1.2 version and started a new game.... everything is doing well but it seems the archers are bugged :sad: in siège fights they are just looking the ennemies without shooting them ! and in battles they are not effective... for exemple with the cymry saethyd archers, before they were deadly dangerous but, now they shoot rarely and just looking the fight most of the time ;/

Another thing: the cymry faction lost all their town/castles but still alive and doing nothing ! and i can't leave them because the faction leader has disapeared ~~

(sry for my english)
  4. How can we download this mod?

Yeeees we want to test it sniiiif :'( this mod looks sooo great !
  5. How can we download this mod?

The link in the download subject has disapeared? :p i can't find him :'(
  6. The new Subversion.

Hey, i found my own kingdom in ireland and then send some recruiters to make a little garnison... but the recruiters bugs ! they wait something near my town and when i say them to go recruit something else they go... but they are buging in the places they try tu recruit.

really sry for my english :razz:
  7. The new Subversion.

Just one little problem with freelancer... the lord who you join and fight for him can not help over lords in fight... he just stand near the battle but don't join the fight

sry for my english xd
    -------

ha it seems it was just one little bug in my game because it works now ~~
  8. Known things that will cause you to CTD or Lag heavily!

Hey i have the latest sub and i could play without any problems for some days... but now i have CTD's and a LOT... when i go in battle, when i try to get in the taverns... snif :sad:

the crash said me: Warband have stopped to work blabla details:

Signature du problème :
      Nom d’événement de problème: APPCRASH
      Nom de l’application: mb_warband.exe
      Version de l’application: 1.0.0.0
      Horodatage de l’application: 4cfe1de9
      Nom du module par défaut: mb_warband.exe
      Version du module par défaut: 1.0.0.0
      Horodateur du module par défaut: 4cfe1de9
      Code de l’exception: c0000005
      Décalage de l’exception: 0014abbd
      Version du système: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
      Identificateur de paramètres régionaux: 1036
      Information supplémentaire n° 1: 0a9e
      Information supplémentaire n° 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
      Information supplémentaire n° 3: 0a9e
      Information supplémentaire n° 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

i have tryed all what it says in others subjects already :p

(sry for my english ! )
  9. Bug Reports - 0.95pre8

Hello !

i have just download the pre8 version and i have the 1.126 of M&B warband

i had the old version pre7 and it's worked fine... but now after the installation of the pre8 at the launch it says: "RGL error: unable to open texture file Modules\1257ad\Textures\font.dds"

it's the first time i have this error with your mod and i don't understand why... i have try to install on the pre7 and try to delete all the 1257ad files before installing but it's the same :/

and i downloaded 2 times to be sure it was not just the downloading who didn't worked fine...

if you can help me... :p i d'ont know if it's a bug or if it's just me ><

(sry for my english i'm french)
Back
Top Bottom