Search results for query: *

• Users: LordLulz
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. LordLulz

Resolved Companions are auto assigned random perks ... even if not implemented. And there's no respec option.

Summary: Companions are auto-assigned perk points that the player doesn't want, meaning recruiting experienced companions is often a big downside. It's especially awful when it chooses the option which isn't implemented in game yet. And even worse, there's no way to respec them. How to...
  2. LordLulz

Need help - My Kingdom is empty and they all hate me

So, after conquering 3 castles and a town, I'm left with all these fiefs to myself. I tried to give them away to a lord in exchange for joining my kingdom after persuading him successfully, but it wasn't an option to do so in the list. Also, every notable character is at -50 or -100...
  3. LordLulz

SP - General Can we have a siege/bandit loadout instead of town loadout?

Town loadout doesn't make a whole lot of sense as you could just hide your gear under a big cloak if you needed to. I would much rather have a loadout for non-field battles such as sieges and bandit hideouts, so I don't need to keep swapping out my lance/javelins for a crossbow or bow. Thanks.
  4. LordLulz

Assigning a Fief

Hey guys, I'm having trouble finding the option to assign a fief in Diplomacy. I remember in native there was an NPC who did this at your capital, but I tried talking to all 3 of the NPCs in my capital in Diplomacy and couldn't see the option. Can someone point me in the right direction?
  5. LordLulz

Armored Bears for Rhodoks

Needs to be done. Armored bear cavalry.
  6. LordLulz

Claimants are Douchebags

So, back about 3 months back I run into this chick called Arwa the Pearled one. And she is all "Some guy stole my kingdom!" so I figure I'll help her out. She joins my party. Doesn't bring any soldiers. Doesn't bring any money to the table. Has awful gear. She's high level but her skills are...
  7. LordLulz

Make party skills count when wounded

Issue: Party member skills don't count when wounded Result: Newbies are screwed and never benefit from the party skills because their medic charges in and prompty is knocked unconcious by a stray crossbow bolt. Experienced players know to move the medic/tracker etc party members to the bottom...
  8. LordLulz

Ransom Brokers in every town

I'm currently playing a character with 7 prisoner management and tend to take prisoners after every battle. While I didn't notice this while playing a STR focussed character, now I'm playing a leader type that relies on NPC troops and money rather than just personal brute strength, I tend to go...
  9. LordLulz

Hide Helmet

It would be really nice to be able to hide your helmet from being shown from your own point of view, and possibly that of your companions too. Most of the best helmets are ugly and look silly, especially when combined with similarly ugly armor. An option to hide helmet would ease that a little...
  10. LordLulz

Party skill caps and the bonus

Hey guys, regarding the bonuses you get to party skills, such as 7 (+2), do these have any effect over the cap? So for instance if you have 8(+3), is it worth going to 9(+3)? Also I've read some conflicting information on the bonuses, do they only exist for your own character or can others...
  11. LordLulz

Awful Lords

Hey guys, I'm mid way through a game as King of my own country, though I'm having some problems with my Lords being useless. Would appreciate if anyone could shed some light on these issues; #1 Lords keep turning up and signing on with my faction of their own accord. This is cool and all, but...
Back
Top Bottom