Search results for query: *

1. What is the latest 2.55 version compatible with?

The module still shows up as 2.54 right? I downloaded from Nexus.
    Thanks!
  2. Attack Animations

I've been quite busy and haven't had a chance to try out the new version but still follow it on the forums.

Here's from FAQ:
    Download a revised 'actions.txt' file and paste it over the 'actions.txt' to the main mod directory, and say yes to overwrite. You should now have the old animations back while retaining the shieldbash and pike bracing animations.

Not sure if these action.txt files are current:
    http://www.mediafire.com/view/?u4gyw1s50cjp76w
    http://mountandblade.nexusmods.com/download/3062

Hope this helps.
  3. Rebellions

bobknight said:
    Would August trust the same men who have betrayed him 3 times in a row? Would Caesar trust Brutus? Would Marius trust Sulla?

I don't think so.

Saying 'oh, then you have a duty to become emperor/empress yourself' is akin to saying 'there is nothing wrong with the game, you just arn't playing it right'. What if I want to roleplay as a dutiful and honorable vassal? This breaks that immersion(even as it was implemented to improve immersion in the game). Same goes for the 'general's duty is to obey', hard to play that role believably if your emperor is being consistently and woodenly obtuse.

Unfortunately the AI in Warband isn't up to par for your type of roleplay. :wink:
  4. Vassals & Kingdom Security

manekemaan said:
    Suspicious Pilgrim said:
    Companions tend to make bad lords, first of all, because their leadership and renown are terrible and you have to invest in the former a lot. I would get a random male companion off the streets to be your minister and make all the ladies lords. I'd suggest assigning each one a region, but be sure to give them another in a different region so they won't confine themselves to one area.

Give them maxed leadership
    As much as possible tactic, pathfinding and wound treatment
    Give them the best equipment you can find

I'm not sure giving them the best equipment matters. Companions change their equipment once they become vassals. :?:
  5. Female Mercs - Tier 1 Only?

You can also attack bandit groups and free those poor female prisoners. I like doing that because it's free and I'm doing a good thing! :grin:
  6. How do I combine this mod, with others?

VincentVolaju said:
    Ive just recently bought the mount and blade collection off steam after watching some of Zemalf's Lets Plays.  In his descriptions on his youtube videos it says hes using Floris Mod, Diplomacy, 300 Battle Size and Pre Battle Orders.  How do I get to use all of them on the same one?  When you install mods in this game, it gives you another module, like for example when I run the game I choose Native or Floris.  Well if I install other mods, won't I only be able to choose one?  Is there a way to just combine them all?

Few pointers:
    1) Make sure your Floris version is for your Warband versioin (Floris 2.53 is for Warband 1.153)
    2) Large battle sizes are resource intensive and will lag. Make sure your computer can handle it before using it.
    3) Here's the link for the Warband Battle Sizer:  http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1761

Welcome!
  7. Strange Armor...where the f*** is it?

The items may actually be more expensive since your trade attributes don't matter in that find_item menu.
  8. Strange Armor...where the f*** is it?

Enable cheats and buy the item set from menu screen?

Edit:
    Item 1092 - Strange Armor
    Item 1315 - Strange Boots
    Item 1652 - Strange Helmet
  9. mace / blunt damage not knocking out people?

oh_no said:
    Take a trip up to Vaegir territory.  They have by far the largest selection of blunt weapons.  The Sarranid also have several, including an excellent 1-handed mace.

The horsemen's mace is probably the best 1H blunt weapon in game.
  10. mace / blunt damage not knocking out people?

Those weapons you listed do piercing damage - look for weapons that do blunt damage.
  11. Bandit's forming groups and having a leader

The bandit leaders are never captured - they always escape after the battle. After a week or so in-game, they respawn again with followers. I enjoy attacking them with my elite troops to level up the lower level troops (200 v. 800 battles).

I've never sided with deserters/bandits in battles so I'm not sure if you can join them.
  12. Native Weapons

Been playing Floris on and off for a while and just noticed that the mod removed the native awlpike from the game. I appended the awlpike into the Floris items.txt and it worked except there's no model in game. It says I am missing the mesh. Edit: Which resource should I add to the module.ini...
  13. Bug Reports & Known Issues [v2.53]

DaElf said:
    Floris Expanded 2.53, MB 1.153

Bug in Uxkhal Tavern where an NPC (Wandering Minstrel) can spawn half in the wall on the landing of the top floor, next to the stairs. A total of 8 NPCs were trying to spawn but the upstairs open room closest to the stairs was empty. Same result after exiting and re-entering the Tavern.

I think that's a native issue. Those rooms can't spawn NPCs.
  14. [Temp Fix] Night scenes very dark

It's supposed to be really dark at night when there isn't a full moon...
  15. Why isn't one of my companions gaining levels?

Bankoleva said:
    }}}cough{{{{{
    :shock: CHEATER!!! :shock:
    }}}cough{{{{{

Eh single player game and I like tinkering with troops/items.
  16. Why isn't one of my companions gaining levels?

I edited my items.txt and made the tournament crossbows available in the market at fair market value (they originally cost 0 denars).
    Not only did it help my support characters level up, I also got prisoners in the process.  :mrgreen:
  17. Bug Reports & Known Issues [v2.53]

ApHavoc642 said:
    Floris 2.53
    Warband 1.153
    New Game

Just need some clarification. I can't seem to find Sigmund anywhere in the game - is there any way to find him w/o using Ctrl-Click and checking all taverns?

Day 240 and I still can't find Sigmund. Is it possible that he never spawned in my game?
  18. Bug Reports & Known Issues [v2.53]

Floris Expanded - 2.53

Not really a bug - more of a minor spelling issue. I just noticed this on some items in the market that maybe misspelled and kept track of them. Found the ID numbers on Morgh's editor.

Item 302 - Red_Lamellar_Warhorser (Warhorse)
    Item 525 - Shepperd_Crook (Shepherd)
    Item 981 - Padded_Leather_Peasant_Outpit (Outfit)
    Item 1231 - Vaergir_Brown_Dress (Vaegir)
    Item 1522 - Khergit_Cavalery_Helmet (Cavalry)

That's all. Great job on the mod as always.

19. Bug Reports & Known Issues [v2.53]

Floris 2.53
    Warband 1.153
    New Game

Just need some clarification. I can't seem to find Sigmund anywhere in the game - is there any way to find him w/o using Ctrl-Click and checking all taverns?
  20. [2.53] Analysis: Best troops of each faction in each of 6 classes

eastpaw said:
    Same version, actually. Are you talking about Sigmund's mercs? I haven't played with those yet.

In any case, since those mercs have customisable equipment, they are pretty much impossible to entered into a numerical comparison with the other units. Could always do best-possible, worst-possible, and typical (or default) equipment sets though, I guess.... Anyone care to pull out these numbers?

Just the regular mercs. I think in Morgh's, they are the troops from 70-96. Check them out.  :mrgreen:
Back
Top Bottom