Search results for query: *

• Users: TheBard
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. TheBard

MEET THE TEAM - Deutschritter Avaritia

Hello everyone! I’m back at the interviews and the first one has been just done. Less talking, more reading, I guess, I’ll go straight to the point... I spoke this time with Deutschritter Avaritia, which is, by chance, the team I play in this season, so this is a break of tradition, I did not...
  2. TheBard

In Progress Town Outskirt gone in Clan Matches // Winter version of TO in rotation.

Summary: Well, you can't select Town Outskirts in Clan Matches, however it is in the queue and you get the Winter version of the map. Pretty sure that the removal of one of five maps is not what you guys want to. How to Reproduce: Play Skirmish Queue or Clan Matches Scene Name (if related): Town...
  3. TheBard

Voices from the Community

Welcome to a new iteration of my Bannerlord newspaper project. Due to no tournament being announced, I am pausing team and player interviews to catch some ‘Voices from the Community’ for questions which I deemed pressing or interesting. Please note that each player was asked separately without...
  4. TheBard

? MEET THE TEAM - Risen Manifest Silver [RMS]

Risen Manifest Silver is a recent development and attempt by Risen Manifest to field a second team. It’s clearly multi-national and incorporates a variety of players with different backgrounds. The first attempt of RMS was in BEAST 4 and collapsed afterwards. This team now is placed in Division...
  5. TheBard

? MEET THE TEAM: The Chide Village [TCV]

MnB Comp took the time to speak to the Squirrel-driven team The Chide Village. After taking a break for not only one tournament they are now back to shake up the established teams. No-Life grinding the pickups appear to be their scheme to be steeled for Division B and everything it has to offer...
  6. TheBard

[BBC - Bard's Broadcast Service] Round Tactical Table 1 (RT²)

Hello everyone, I got multiple suggestions that it would be interesting to gather all the Division A IGLs for a podcast before the finals. I decide to go forward with this. More Information about this will come soon, but I will share this preliminary info about it: 1) The Round Tactical Table...
  7. TheBard

[Brainstorming] Ideas for further Interviews

Hello dear readers, it is your favorite interviewer and I come here to ask for some help. As of now I have two more interviews in pre-production but afterwards I hit kinda a roadblock because, well, there is only so many teams which you can talk with and about and I don't want to re-interview...
  8. TheBard

? MEET THE TEAM: Deutschritter Furor [DR]

MnB Comp spoke with one of the ‘Dinosaur’ Division A teams, Deutschritter Furor. Deutschritter Furor is one of the tournament teams of the parent clan Deutschritter, which at their prime featured three teams, which all competed for the top of their respective divisions. It is one of the oldest...
  9. TheBard

? MEET THE TEAM - Keyboard Warriors [KW]

Welcome to our next interview, this time up is the “most toxic” clan it appears there has existed in Bannerlord. KW made a progression from a 3-team clan to a single-roster Skirmish team quite quickly. While some players like Einar, Siberia, James, and Death have been around for a long time, the...
  10. TheBard

[BEAST 7] Warnings and Suspensions

Warnings and Suspensions Warnings Date Name & ID Reason 18.08.22SindarinT§ 1 16.01.22HANWERT§ 15 16.01.22Sir RelaT§ 15 16.01.22LammelotT§ 15 16.01.22HINQ III, collectiveT§ 15 01.02.22Sir LeeT§ 15 06.02.22KosoT§ 1 Suspensions Date Name & ID Reason Status...
  11. TheBard

? MEET THE TEAM: Destiny Masters [DM]

Destiny Masters is the undisputed champion of the scene, winning four of the six BEAST tournaments hosted so far. Recognizable far and wide because of their tarot card titles and their ambivalent reputation, TheBard took some time to speak with some of this communities funniest, but also biggest...
  12. TheBard

? MEET THE TEAM: The Holy Inquisition [HINQ]

The Holy Inquisition signed up a strong, modified roster for the Winter Cup, premiering players like Silver, Relynar and Walker under the HINQ tag as well as reclaiming Chao Persik and troechka for their team. This roster enabled them to sweep aside all the opponents the Winter Cup could...
  13. TheBard

[BEAST 7] Administration

Administration Administrators ���� Aeronwen Steam TaleWorlds TheBard Steam TaleWorlds LaPache Steam TaleWorlds Ikea Knight Steam TaleWorlds Consultants Deacon Steam TaleWorlds IceNova Steam TaleWorlds...
  14. TheBard

EU Skirmish Completed BEAST 7 - Sign Ups open! (Deadline Sign Ups: 7th Jan, Tournament Start 10th)

After the hiatus to make sure the knockout tournament could proceed without interruption we are back! We hereby declare the Sign Ups for BEAST 7 open. Similar to the last installments we will again have seperate divisions to make the matches more fun and engaging. The amount of divisions will...
  15. TheBard

In Progress EU Servers down

After the patch the servers were available for around one match, now they're gone, Skirmish, Siege, TDM. pls fix.
  16. TheBard

EU Skirmish Completed BEAST 7 - postponed to 15th of January

BEAST 6 has been concluded and Risen Manifest has reclaimed the title. To give you all an opportunity to dethrone them before christmas comes knocking on our doors the tournament staff of BEAST has to decided to announce another iteration of the recurring Skirmish Tournament BEAST. Similar to...
  17. TheBard

[BEAST 7] Free Agents

Free Agents If you are looking for a team to play with in the Bannerlord Early Access Skirmish Tournament, please fill out the template below and we will put you on the list of free agents. NOTE: please put only one preferred class. Once you found a team, please let us know by posting here so...
  18. TheBard

[BEAST 6] Congratulations & Thank You

BEAST 6 has concluded and Risen Manifest managed to win this tournament for the second time. I have the honor to name once more Risen Manifest as the Champions, playing an excellent season. Destiny Masters, the champions of four seasons, however played a rocky, but brilliant season, just being...
  19. TheBard

Need More Info Frame Drops

There is no need to explain it in detail, basicly entire game has frame drops in MP and it is annoying and ruining the fun. Just wanted to make you devs aware of it.
  20. TheBard

[Discussion] Class Limits

Heyo everyone, as BEAST 6 draws to a close more and more, I want to open this discussion to discuss the current class limits openly. So in case you have input for the class limits, I would like you guys to post it here because otherwise it will just get forgotten in suggestions when some other...
Back
Top Bottom