Search results for query: *

• Users: Firunien
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Firunien

Need More Info Servers have terrible connection again

Summary: Especially for german based players the servers are terrible( package loss, constant higher ping(+30) etc) once again for a few weeks already How to Reproduce: Live in Germany and play MP, peak times are worse then earlier. This has been an issue on and off again, please for the love...
  2. Firunien

Clan matches downtime

Every time a "game is starting" it takes minutes to load in, most of the time on person crashes and you are back at the same again. Its annoying af, its wasting hours of time of your active players and made some quit already. Please Taleworlds why is making a server taking minutes each time ?
  3. Firunien

Crossbow animation needs rework

The crossbow animation releases bolts even before it is readied, like when you look at the animation its not even pointing at you but the bolt is released already, just need to put the earliest release time a bit later and it would be fixed i guess. Animations need to be readable, if a xbow is...
  4. Firunien

In Progress Server connection keeps getting worse

Sometimes a lot of german players get high ping, like 120 ping, it just ruined a scrim for us because 3 people had it at the same time. Normally i have 9 ping to Frankfurt, regularly on Bannerlord its 35, most south german players have this problem, its only Bannerlord. If you cant get us custom...
  5. Firunien

1.5.3 More RNG less skill

So when using ranged weapons on horseback its now just a gamble if you hit or not, if you ride by an enemy like 3m away and throw/shoot at his centre its just luck if you hit or not. How about instead of aiming for ranged weapons we have a diceroll ?
  6. Firunien

Minimum length for rearing

Should those tiny javs really stop a cav in melee mode ? How about making a length threshold of ~ 150 ? Is anybody else annoyed by that ?
  7. Firunien

How to set Spawnpoint for SimpleMountedPlayer[Testmissions]

So, when i want to walk around in the scene i use Start Mission as SimpleMountedPlayer[Testmissions]. Just to see how it feels. I always keep spawning at the corner of the map, have moved all entities i could away from there but i still spawn there. Any idea how i can choose from where to walk...
  8. Firunien

How to create water ?

First thing i´d like to know is how create like a little pond or lake. Second thing would be how to create ocean like outer terrain. Maybe i just missed it in the documentation.
  9. Firunien

Mirrored factions too often ?

Is it only me or do other people only get mirrored match ups in skirmish as well ? 10 out of 10 of my last games were mirrored matches, what are the odds ? 1 in 60466176
  10. Firunien

1.5 State of throwing weapons

The Good Reduced stack sizes is a good change The "bump" you get from close up enemies makes kickthrows harder The Bad The huge crosshair and long closing time feels terrible because it makes throwables perform way too bad in situations where you follow an archer or get approached by...
  11. Firunien

In Progress Invisible Kicking

There is an issue about kicking, kicking is invisible to the opponent when blocking before. To replicate : Tap block, immediatly after press E. You will see the kick, but not the opponent. Its getting abused by some people, i guess its not a feature.
  12. Firunien

MP Raise weaponskill to fix blocking

After playing duel for a while my view on the problem of blocking has changed. Input delay doesnt seem to be the culprit. The Sergeant seems to be almost fine concerning beeing able to block fast enough, while the other classes are just too slow. I think its related to the weapon proficiency...
  13. Firunien

Small Servers - Controlled Environment for clans/teams/friends

Because you wont release server files, and battle soon my suggestion is : Just make like 20 TDM servers with 10x12 10x24 player limit, so you can join an empty one together to be able to coordinate without total mayhem goin on all the time. With that it should be easier to test the combat in...
  14. Firunien

Open Map - Egiin Gol

About this Map: This map was created by Reggae and me. We created this as an open competitive map without visible borders. Both of us didnt like the idea of a "closed" open map where you can just walk at the border of the map and have a better defense against Cavalry. On this map you have wide...
  15. Firunien

EU_CTF Server-Thread

Introduction Hello Ladies and Gentleman, Reggae and me are proudly presenting a new CTF Server, we wanted to have some more variation of gamemodes you can pick when u wanna play since, DM and TDM are rather random and battle is very punishing. We had some input from former CTF-Tournament, and...
  16. Firunien

Bigger variety of competitive maps

Hello, at the moment we have like 5 closed and 5 open maps in the pool for NC/WNL, this tournaments run for like ~8 weeks, so i am supposing to get like one map(1 closed and 1 open) for each week. I play in very active teams so its already kind of boring to play the same map over and over again...
  17. Firunien

Suche Tester für meine Muliplayer Karten

Hallo Erstmal Ich suche für meine Karten Tester die sie auf bugs und fehler schauen. Da ich noch nicht viel erfahrung mit Karten bauen hab möchte ich zuerts mal  euch die Karten zeigen Server  habe ich ihr könnt euch schonmal meine ersten karten anschauen.Der server heist  HoJ_Clanserver...
  18. Firunien

Bot at the duel server

I have a question how to duel with those cards that you can add bots to fight
  19. Firunien

Help by my multiplayermap

Hello I have a question I have built a map but do not know now how to rename them choose which one they can, for example, from ruins to Viking Village
Back
Top Bottom