Search results for query: *

1. Firunien

Remove pointless sexism from the game

Anything that goes beyond what the sliders in Multiplayer char creation allow is "forbidden" in the comp scene I guess. I made my character as tall as possible in pub servers, afaik there's no advantage, just makes you a larger target.

To make a character that is beyond the multiplayer sliders all you need to do is create it in singleplayer char creation screen and ctrl+c then ctrl+p in multiplayer creation screen, literally copy and paste like it was text.

Is it something that is perma-bannable in pub servers as well? I could understand if it was making yourself a skinny dwarf, there is clear advantage there, it's like picking Oddjob in Golden Eye, but is making yourself a hulking fatty also bannable?
    Size matters.
    It's a tradeoff though.
    Longer reach for bigger hitbox seems fair
  2. Firunien

When ranked multiplayer will be ok?

The ranked mode killed the public skirmish scene pretty fast. The endless waiting for 1v1s is just hilarious.
    The sensible decision would have been two queues with the risk of ranked beeing pretty empty most of the time.
    @MArdA TaleWorlds @badbuckle has there been discussion on this topic ? The playerbase would propably increase if the queue would be reverted to the old state. There is just no entrance point for new players to this "core" game mode.
  3. Firunien

EU INT Skirmish Completed [BNL] Bannerlord Native League #2 - Skirmish tournament

Definitly should use custom servers to get some streaming going :grin:
  4. Firunien

[Beast 8] Suggestions

So in your opinion everyone from RMS that wrongly got banned for "multiteaming" are using the red dots? Some great mental gymnasis here you got, however,you didn't reply who is the "multiteamer" from both rm/rms that should have been punished?
    I cant cope with your mental gymnasis, some of RM/RMS might be using them and i dont trust clans which leadership happily promotes cheating.

The multiteamer ? I demanded from Aeronwen to put their names here because its not my business, you could have read what i wrote.

Not gonna respond to a throwaway account anymore.
  5. Firunien

[Beast 8] Suggestions

Again, who's in your surreal world is a "Multiteamer" from the both RM and RMs teams? I understand that it's kinda hard to demand from a german something that proves their words, however it's really enough of baiting threads/posts tonight. Who is using red dots from RM and who broke the rules about multiteaming? ^^
    I wrote it before of those, i just want to be sure of a clean league.
    It was Koso bragging that you all use them and "winning officials" with it, the rest is written here under the penalties.
  6. Firunien

Why is RM still unbanned?

Speaking of the unworthy to play in Div A 😁
    Still sad you lost to me when there was actually money on the line ? :*
  7. Firunien

Why is RM still unbanned?

We get it, Lars, it's okay, we all know you're not worthy to play in Div A so you're trying to grasp for any advantage you can find, there's nothing wrong about that ..
    Its funny you are saying that.
  8. Firunien

[Beast 8] Suggestions

About the current cheater scandal.
    First, a multiteamer should be banned from both his teams, its a shame you didnt even put the name of those in your anouncement. Thats supporting what they do, a new key is nothing they have trouble getting.

Secondly, after RM has proven they have no honour and sportsmanship once again i gotta bring something to attention. RM members are bragging about using red dots regularly, because "nobody can check it" and "DM did it as well", typical children reasoning. That was coming from one of their clan leaders. They cant be trusted unless they stream everything. The times of acting in good faith should be over for them.
    For clarification, its not an attack on every RM member of course.
  9. Firunien

[BEAST 8] Division A - Weekly Matchups

@Aeronwen
    In week 5 both teams have their clan rosters available while in week 6 RMS don't have some of their players available. You posted that all matches that weren't played on sunday due to servers being down need to be played in week 5 so I don't think it's fair the way you the handle the situation. The match must take place this week.
    DR have a clan meeting, but rules of BEAST are the law here and if you make exceptions it's going to be actually sad.
    You already said it so treat both teams according to what you wrote about the scheduling earlier. And you wonder why people say that you aren't treating clans equally.
    Oh didnt know that, lets play then.
  10. Firunien

login server is down

@MArdA TaleWorlds @badbuckle
    This needs a hotfix asap, there are matches scheduled, would be awesome if you could help out
  11. Firunien

Ranked fix

@Aprikosenmann
    I think there should be no elo loss, but an incremental time for leaving before start. (5 min, 15 min, 30 min, 60 min, 1 day, 1 week)
    The offenses are reset after a week each.

@MArdA TaleWorlds
    Anway we need a hotfix for this, as well as the warmup running down the whole 5 minutes when a match with less then 6v6 is made.
  12. Firunien

Patch Notes e1.7.2

Ranked against stacks, outdoing yourselves over there once again, sad.
    This is most basic game design, every amateur would see thats the wrong idea.
  13. Firunien

EU Other Open 2v2 Groupfighting Tournament

Furor 20 - 3 Bebop and Rocksteady
    20220515195958_1.jpg
    20220515194655_1.jpg

GG
  14. Firunien

7 new maps, Ranked and Battle mode, hundreds of balance changes

Thanks for your dedication and passion for the community needs !

@badbuckle Best of luck !
  15. Firunien

Beta Patch Notes e1.7.2

There will be two different queues, solo and group. In the group queue, you will be able to queue up as a team of 2, 3, 4 or 6 players.

It doesn't start the match (won't place you in a server) without 12 players.
    Thanks, thats good to know!
  16. Firunien

The skirmish respawn system is bad

From the start nobody liked it, its bad, like really really bad.
    Guess how many adjustments were made to their flagship mode over 2 years ? 0, last map is over a year ago.

They didnt make battle and abandoned skirmish from day 1, thats their strategy.

edit: they are trying to balance it better, gotta give them that.
  17. Firunien

Patch Notes e1.7.1

Suppose it's time we scrap what we currently have and start anew? It's not like TaleWorlds will ever leave early access or anything.
    There is people building custom servers and battle from scratch, i think i should join them. Playing the game and studying computer science should make me more competent then TW, except NIN3.
  18. Firunien

Beta Patch Notes e1.7.2

How do ranked queues work then ?
    Solo and group ?

Or just the good old queue where randoms get shat on by stacks of clans ?
  19. Firunien

Patch Notes e1.7.1

Cool, nothing for MP after 3 months, keep up the great work !
  20. Firunien

[OPEN] Bannerlord matchmaking by HINQ

Great stuff, i just wanted to ask about your new system.

On Archers Ritas MMR is higher then Total Noobs despite the lower damage.

Raidboss as Infantry has 380 average, which should give higher mmr then Raidboss as Cavalry with 380 average.
    The positive or negative Exponent are different on infantry to archer and cavalry, i guess this is why, but what does it mean ?
Back
Top Bottom