Search results for query: *

1. Servers and rules

biggun34 said:
    Still banned?
    A simple mistake, they apologised and rectified it. If you can't find something else to do with your time then play on a game (no offense to this amazing mod) or ***** about not being able to play, you need to sort your life out.

And to the admin, I think you have an amazing temperament to put up with this sort of thing. You're a saint, truly
  2. Servers and rules

Cheers to Hofiko for directing me here

around 4:00pm GMT on the 1_Deluge_Tawerna, Player CZP_Pulkownik_Ezio was the last alive. He asked for a duel, player Greifenhez decided not to let him (as is his right), killed Ezio. Ezio then submitted a ban poll for "cheating" which was accepted. This sort of behaviour is very sad in my opinion, trying to remove someone from a server just because they don't like the way you play.
    link to screen of chat logs, sadly it doesn't show the poll but I presume it can be looked up on the admin logs:
    http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/450596539017199302/B4A6C91ECBC4F04CB0271EFADF3B894F152EBEAF/
  3. [BAN] CZP_Pulkownik_Ezio

Thank you very much :smile:
  4. [BAN] CZP_Pulkownik_Ezio

around 4:00pm GMT on the 1_Deluge_Tawerna, Player CZP_Pulkownik_Ezio was the last alive. He asked for a duel, player Greifenhez decided not to let him (as is his right), killed Ezio. Ezio then submitted a ban poll for "cheating" which was accepted. This sort of behaviour is very sad in my...
  5. United_PW4_Roleplay Suggestions, Complaints and Unban Requests

Your in-game name at the time: BassiveMollocks
    Name(s) of the administrator(s) you are accusing: SA_Aldric
    What you are accusing the administrator(s) of: My faction leader declared war illegally so Aldric made our faction a 10k bounty perhead. Fair enough, except i had a 0, 0 score so i hadnt done anything. He then ignored my questions as to why i was included in this bounty
    Time of the incident and your time zone: 9 or 10pm, GMT
    Proof: Try everyone that was on the server at the time

Im only annoyed because it wasnt explained to me, and I just want to bring to Aldric's attetntion that he's a bit of a ****. And dont gimme this crap about over worked admins, you finish the complaint till you resolve it, you don't bugger off half way through because you cba to give reasonble exlanations
  6. The Community in this mod is Bad

It's not the community that's bad, it's jst in this mod one bad apple can f*** you up way more than in Native or cRPG or something. Sadly, a lot of people who have spent about 5k on training and weapons can kill nearly anyone on the server
  7. "Join Server" Crash and "Unable to connect" (FIX)

I rather beleive that people keep posting new threads because it doesn't work you ego-maniac. I for example, am in a vicous circle. I do this fix I get "incorrect authorization key" I fix that I get "unable to connect to server"
    And no one better suggest I have a hacked game, it's purchased through steam, only i know the CD code etc
  8. "incorrect authorization key"

Oh yes, once again. Because in the threads I looked at, there was no help what-so-ever. Pointless thread, but nothing's gonna happen without persistence. Cheers if you got anything
  9. Rally for Computica!

Gatorade? Are you crazy man? o_O
    Jusr drink H2O with sugar, much better for you :razz:
  10. admins are playing bull****tery AGAIN

You tell me to leave, 2 seconds later some guy shoots me, you call that RP?
    That's not even time to type a reply, and walking away is just rude. And why would your guy shoot me knowing your leader of the faction and an admin?
    I'm not saying you're a bad admin, or even a bad player, I just think you misjudged the situation entirely. I reacted to be shot by shooting back, that's within the rules.

EDIT: Sitting by the furnace for what, 10 mins every hour? That's too much time to stop constant shouts of "help" or "admin" in world chat? It just decends into 3 guys being alive till a furace disappears.

EDIT 2: In hindsight the thread title probaly wasn't the best... Sorry :razz:
    and all this comes down to is matter of opinion really, the community will view yours as "correct" and mine "inncorrect" because i'm the troll and you're the admin. because no ones ever seen a corrupt admin
  11. admins are playing bull****tery AGAIN

Phoenix234 said:
    You ran into a private base of uniformed guards who were under attack, you procedued to stand on the balcany shooting people from our base.

I told you to leave and another player shot you thinking you were an attacker.

You started to leave then started shooting everyone up where i kicked you for randomly shooting people from our base AND shooting our players after you trespassed in the first place.

the justice is you lie about how it appears to make yourself look favourable, then post it on the forum in its own thread without using the proper thread without screenshots witnesses or evidence then expect players to believe your word like you're jesus and its the second coming.
    oh please, don't be all insulting. I was in your fort for ages, you'd all already seen me. and I said, I shot a guy shooting me, then shot you all cos you were shooting me. I killed one guy from the walls of your fort, and shot in retaliation to BEING shot, which is fair. your own point stands, why should people take your word over mine?

on another note, why are you doing that when you should be perma-banning forge spawners... Surely that's a priority for you admins?
  12. admins are playing bull****tery AGAIN

so I run into this fort manned by white coats, I think "awesome". I kill a guy who started shooting at the fort, a white coat tells me to leave, I'm typing "ok" and one of them shoots me. I run away and start shooting them back then I get kicked for RDM. admins are meant to ASK, and if I get...
  13. Why are people so damned, for want of a better word, twatty?

Could you at least add some new admins? :S
    Without meaning to sound ... cocky or whatever, I think I'd make a half-decent one. I understand server rules blah blah. tHen remove me once you get some proper admins on. It's frustrating not seeing any admins :/
  14. Why are people so damned, for want of a better word, twatty?

So I'm playing on a server, riding around looking at places. I see this nice fort, I ride up without a gun when some guy tells me to stop, I do so. He tells me to leave, I think ok I'll go. Then he tells me to leave the horse, so I run away. then I come back a bit later and the same guy just...
  15. [Group] Redcoats *recruiting*

I'd like to join you :smile:
    I was richard, the guy that went Rambo on your ass and took out lots of you (sorry about that :razz: ) can I join? :grin:
  16. ADMIN_MATT IS ARBITRARY (WITH POLL!)

If I may make a suggestion - unban those who were banned during this, lets say, spree.
    Lets all agree not to be asshats by telling people to get cancer.
    Lets all agree to wipe the slate clean, I mean if an admin can't forget and move on, they shouldn't be an admin. If you players can't forget and move on, you deserve to be banned.
    now c'mon guys, this is a new mod, lets not ruin it by the usual admin vs player arguments :smile: Give the new admins time to get used to it and the players time to get used to the rules and your admining style :smile:
  17. New site please

Domhnall mac Raghnaill said:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5KXHQ6M0

TEMPORARY DOWNLOAD LINK
    Thank you very much :smile:
  18. New site please

if it's not too much trouble could you please upload it on another site? The repository simply won't load for me (IE cannot siplay the webpage) and when I click DL on mediafire it just has the effect of refreshing the webpage. Any help on how to get round these problems would also be...
  19. who are Mainland vassals?

Thanks for the quick reply :smile:
  20. who are Mainland vassals?

and are they important, because my cousin has captured one and executed another ... Is there also anyway to get relationship back up with them if they are important?
Back
Top Bottom