Search results for query: *

• Users: RaVeN
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Esellerate - need my MB key

I bought MB 8 years ago through Esellerate now when I enter my order number and e-mail it says it is no longer with Taleworlds and I cannot get my key. I searched and found that it is better to e-mail developers regarding this, which I did but I have not received any response for a week. How...
  2. Any vegan/vegetarian armies?

Were there any vegan and vegetarian (practically speaking, does not have to be morally) armies and warriors in history?
  3. Chinese Halberdier "Phalanx"

I just felt like presenting this because I found it very interesting. In order to qualify as a phalanx, the individual soldier should have a polearm, either two handed or one handed, and a shield, regardless of size. Greek hoplites, Macedonian foot companions, hypaspists, Sumerian phalanx...
  4. 中国有多少玩家?

大家好; 我在加拿大, 不知道中国的战队是什么样。 我想知道在中国有多少玩家。 在这里,大概有150玩家天天晚上玩。 有北美洲 / 欧洲的人多吗?
  5. Skills Stackable?

The trainer skills allows each companion with that skill to give experience to other members of the party, so it stacks. Borcha gives my party good spotting, tracking and pathfinding bonuses. But what if I level spotting, tracking and pathfinding of both my companions and for myself, would the...
  6. MP Native [WB] Multiplayer Realism Mod

Multiplayer Realism Mod The point of this work in progress mod is to achieve what I define as multiplayer realism by making each class dependent of the other classes. Now, and hopefully, it would be a lot less possible for teams of mostly the same classes to win through archer or cavalry spam...
  7. I can't believe...

Finish this sentence, "I can't believe..." Example: ...that people like Justin Bieber.
  8. The Dhirim Campaign - Shortest but Bloodiest Campaign

The Dhirim Campaign March 1257 In hopes of crippling the Swadians and ensuring their dominance over the fertile and arable plains around Dhirim, King Yaroglek summoned his Boyars from all corners of his kingdom for a brief campaign against the Swadians. The Boyars levied troops from their...
  9. Spear Thrust Damage

Hello all, I've noticed in multiplayer that the spear (all 3 kinds) are fast weapons that does generally low blunt damage, that is understandable. But what I don't understand is why the spear impaling someone's chest does less damage than a sword swung at the enemy? Surely, it would make sense...
  10. SP Native [Warband] An Experimental Mod - Revised Factions

Revised Factions WIP This is an experimental mod that you may or may not like. The point of this mod is to revise all of the factions and its troop trees, troops, culture, politics, and lords. Instead of trying to balance the factions by buffing up certain troops or taking away the bows of...
  11. GamereactorTV, Are You Kidding Me???

I have come across the video review by GamereactorTV. It is on Youtube and also on the front page of the Taleworlds website. After just half a minute of watching the review, I had to ask both myself as well as GamereactorTV a question, "Are you joking me?" The competence of GamereactorTV as a...
  12. The ~/Tilde Button

Hello all. No doubt that many players knows of and uses the ~ button. The button above the tab key. By pressing this button, you will be able to see around without actually moving your character. This is extremely helpful as it allows players to look around behind them to see if hostile archers...
  13. How to play as Khergits MORE in Multiplayer

How To Play as Khergits MORE in Multiplayer This is an attempt to persuade people to play as Khergits more often by not voting for a map change whenever Khergits appears as a faction choice. Please read this post before you reply. Trust me, you need to read this. I have come across many...
  14. A Debate to End All Debate - Two Handed Swords Too Fast

The Debate To End All Debates About 2H Weapons Being Too Fast I am a player who uses two handed weapons most of the time, especially two handed swords, such as the Great Sword. I almost always spam attack with my two handed weapon and feint spam like crazy. Being a player who plays like this, I...
  15. Separation of Singleplayer/Multiplayer options

Hello fellow Calradians; I am sure when most of us play multiplayer, we always enable the casualty report and the banner on top teammate's head so we can see who killed who and who is a teammate. But when I play singleplayer, I always play without casualty and damage report, I also do not play...
  16. [Suggestion] Captain Troop

The Captain Troop Hello Taleworld, I looked up and haven't found anything similar so don't begin a spamfest if I missed a thread. This is a suggestion for a fourth troop type for each faction, or third for the Khergits. This new troop would be something that resembles a commander or a captain...
  17. [Bug?] 0.710 causes PC to restart

Hello all; After I downloaded and installed the patch... -I tried to join a server, when it was loading, my PC automatically restarted. -I tried again, I clicked on multiplayer, my PC automatically restarted. This doesn't happen in previous versions. However, when I attempt to play with DX9...
  18. Female Soldiers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDtR2QybB58&feature=popular This video reminds me of Agent Aika. They are just militiawomen shown in video. The female soldiers (air, navy and army) also paraded and wore something similar. In China, female soldiers do all the non-dirty work. But in the US Army...
  19. What's This Quiz!

This is inspired from another forum, which was probably inspired from another forum. What's This Quiz! Do the What's This Quiz by answering and giving the name of the item in the images shown, if you answered it correctly, you will be considered the winner of the quiz and you will have to post...
Back
Top Bottom