Search results for query: *

1. Little Faith problem

I'm playing as a Roman Catholic Jute lord. In London and in my two villages I built churches (Westerham and Herr Hlaw), and now it reads that the settlement has little faith and continues to worship pagan gods. I've read in another post that this has something to do with donating money to...
  2. Incremental Patch?

Is it possible that an incremental patch could be uploaded? 600 Mb is a lot to download, and I've had my download from MB Repository cut off midway through. At 70 kb/s its a very long and frustrating haul. How big is the update anyways? Thanks.
  3. An idea from a spearman

I like to fight with spears and shields, but I have to say, the one underhand thrust is a major drag. Could it be possible for you guys to implement a quick, overhand/greek hoplite-style thrust? Not as a replacement, mind you, but an overhand attack in addition to the under-hand, so that a...
  4. Missing Villagers - fixed, see first post!

EDIT 25-08-11: Adorno This file will fix missing villagers bug (villagers not leaving towns): http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8432316/simple_triggers.txt (I suggest right-clicking and downloading the file rather than opening and copy-pasting the content). INSTALL: Once downloaded place it in the...
  5. Tracking Skill

I couldn't find anything on what this does at high levels. I know that up to about level 3 or so it tells you how old and how many, but I was wondering if it was worth upgrading past that. Does this skill ever tell you whose tracks they are without being in sight of whom you're following? I...
  6. Stuck on Special spear quest

I talked with a lord who said that there was a lady in Pictland "forst" (forest I think was the intended spelling) who knew the whereabouts of a a powerful spear. I've yet to find anything, though I've scowered the countryside for any such person. So. 1) What exactly am I looking for? A...
  7. Merchant of "Town X" never appears in my mod...

Hey I was making a mod that split up Calradia into 35 different factions, and right now I'm just using the vanilla character gen. After the character is created, noramally one would duke it out with a bandit and own his face. After that The Merchant of "Town you are At" should appear. Instead...
Back
Top Bottom