Search results for query: *

1. Skuadak

Is it possible to have companions accompany the player in villages/cities?

There is one ver. of diplomacy with bodyguards too (amongst many other options), but I've played it alot and it's your good, old native+ mod.
    It MAY give an impression like it was more of overhaul, but it's not and it was never supposed to be anything more than diplomacy with a loads of options to pick from.
    I'm IT dumb, but the guy says that he added a source code to the donwload files, maybe you could do something with it, too.
    But, again, you seem to be fina with diplomacy and that's exactly what dickplo ever was- diplomacy with a little bit more to pick (or to not be picked, nothing is forced on you).
    l_2051966d5bf1366teaser.jpg

That playthrough in those pics is with polygamy on, so the only big change is that you may marry many ladies and turn them into your death squad. If you don't dig that, you just don't turn it on. Same with custom troop trees, new kinds of high tier bandits, coat'arns armors for horses and so on and so on.
  2. Skuadak

captive lord

в реале или в игре?
  3. Skuadak

SP - General More character creation options

Do you still want that unpredictable factor? I always liked that part. I mean, parents teach their kids the best they can, but little bastards always learn something like swearing or smoking on their own. Or +1 Cunning.
  4. Skuadak

Best ways to rizz up a women.... for research purposes

To add to the previous posts, if you chose to hit on adventurous lady, they may mary you, even if their family won't accept that.

Btw, I'll post some offttopic:
    There was one of many kinds of diplomacy mods, called "Dickplomacy reloaded with polygamy" (srsly, no typo).
    Using that "adventurous" exploit, you could marry a lot of those ladies. As many as still have left, because they're rare kind of ladies and all ladies marry pretty fast.
    I remember having harem of something like 8 of them. Actually harem/assault unit.
    All those panzerskirmishers were my wifes.
    (They needed good eq, they had pretty bad starting stats and didn't lvl very fast iirc).
    20439342f644fb8light_cav.jpg
  5. Skuadak

!!! AWFUL CROWD MODELS NEED TO BE REPLACED !!!

I'm not saying that I'm super handsome or anything, but those regular folks in Calradia are pretty damn ugly, to be honest.
    FkvQBx_WIAAt_q8

for this necro, couldn't help myself😅
  6. Skuadak

This game sucks

I just wanted to say that, in fact, the game doesn't sucks.
    Sincerely yours
    me
  7. Skuadak

Patch 1.0.2 is broken

I'm kinda glad that I love early stage of the sp campaign, good days for me for sure :wink:
  8. Skuadak

Custom Server Disconnected From Custom Battle Server Manager

before you start multiplayer make sure on the boot loader "single player & multiplayer tab" go into "multiplayer" and "mods"
    de select "dedicated custom server helper" so only "native" and "multiplayer" tabs are selected in the boot loader.

I've never even heard of GOG version tbh and it might because its not steam
    I really need to buy you a beer.
    Thanks man :smile:
  9. Skuadak

Could anyone point me in any direction with solving the issue above? I have GOG version updated to the most recent patch.
    Whenever I try to join any server it says that my modules are not compatible. When I try open download panel it refuses to do so.
    I made in and out exceptions in firewall for TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher.exe and TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher.Multiplayer.exe, but that didn't change anything.
    I see that there are some players on the servers, so the issue is on my end, I just have no idea how to fix it.
    I'd love to have some help with that.
  10. Skuadak

I think I've got it even worse. You guys can at least play a little, I can't connect to any server for even a second. I'm looking for literally any server that I could play on. Never mind ping, mode, modes installed, I just want one or more players at the server. When I click "Join" button it says that modules aren't compatible, when I click "Download panel", said panel refuses to start. I filtered all servers with passwords out, too.
    Anyone having the same problem? Could you point me in any direction that I may start fixing this issue out (if it's on my end)?
  11. Skuadak

I don't know, what mod it is, but it looks kinda awesome.

I hope this is the right place to post this. I just really like this video:
  12. Skuadak

Your favorite moments in Warband

It's  dozen of various "first time" experiences for me.
    First self conquered fief (first Grunwalder and Almeera for sure, too), first time conquered map as king, first frag in MP (I mean one not of kind "I felt from the ladder on nearly dead guy. And that followed by first win in duel, first round when no one tried to vote-kick me for being noob at IG Battlegrounds and so on  :lol:). Also for sure,  first  succes in training 4 peasants at once& first succesfull "fighting my way out". Plus first win in rhodok tournament.
    Lately, first time getting whole Europe in 1257 for myself.
  13. Skuadak

Friendly fire game mechanics?

AI stops to shoot when any ally is between them and their target. Way too overcautious imo. I'd love to have option to select which troops of our/allied parties  mean "clear shoot" under any circuimstances  :twisted:
  14. Skuadak

can anyone reccomend me a mod?

Try one of recommendedd in this: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,378320.0.html thread. Also, do you want anything specific? Dark ages, medieval, native+, fantasy, GoT (and so on)?
  15. Skuadak

[SUBMOD] - 1257AD Reloaded v1.6

Never too much 1257  I guess  :iamamoron:
    I'll check this out for sure and report issues
    here is my mandatory *****ing about no 2h on horseback  :mrgreen:
  16. Skuadak

I've united Poland (and Europe by accident)

DrTomas said:
    Wow, nice one!

This is first time I saw anyone uniting everyone like that. Hoped you enjoyed it!

It was fun af, honestly.
    I had just 1 moment of crisis, my previous save broke around day 1600 and I had to take a break, this was different version of mod ,tho (plus my toaster tier desktop might take a part in this).

Took me few days pass day 1900 now, everything was stable all the time (I still keep the save btw).
    Later on I realised that I was very lucky at picking up moment when to start own kingdom. It should be done when there is still a lot smaller factions. If someone misses this point and wait untill there are only few hudge blob for kingdoms left, it might be too late. Other than that, there is nothing pushing player to speed things up, which I love as well, since I rly like to take my time  :smile:

Well, I guess I'll try to do the same in Geko now :wink:
    Thanks a lot again :*

17. Skuadak

Thanks  :smile:
    It's probably slightly less hard than it seems to be at first sight, despite the number of fiefs etc (which is crazy, that's true). 1257 makes few crucial points of conquering the map much less of a chore than they are in native or in other mods (for instance: garrisoning the newest gains- there is not even  such a thing, you just grant your vassals new fiefs and they take care of it really fast. Or earning gold, particulary at early to mid game- there is hudge number of faction (some of them could make Swadia blush btw.) and there are constanly tournaments going on pretty much 24/7 somewhere quite close too you. Prize for winning is 7-13k, too).
  18. Skuadak

Took me ages, but finally it's done. No more weak and splited Polish Principalities, but one, united Kingdom of Poland (under my humble rule  :lol:)  I really want to say thanks a lot! to every person involved in making and improving 1257, here and at 4chan/vg/mbg (since I've played version...
  19. Skuadak

Best Single Player Mod?

for me it's 1257, pause then Geko, Dickplomacy (this isn't typo, it's pretty nice native+ mod). Even ACOK might be some fun. VC or WFAS don't look bad, but I can't have reliable opinion after just few h playing each.
  20. Skuadak

Gekokujo - Daimyo Edition (Updated w/moddb link)

Hello, lately I'm getting crushes nearly every time when I'm trying  to enter "Camp Menu". I don't cannot care about crashes, even if it's once for every half an hour, since cmon
    1517742993303.jpg
    , but this it's little bit worse.
    I run Warband at worst possible video settings which I could set in game and in that pre-game menu (dx7, 1280x1024 res, no shadowsm no details, no ragdols, no particles and so on.) I've never tried to edit any files or use that menu that is avalible in window mode (that one with "Set Lod Quality" or "Reset PostFX" options").

Geko Daimio 3.0 from ModDB and quickfix 1 Zip name is  "Daimyo_Edition_3.0_Quick_fix.1 "
    Warband 1.170 with Warband Tamer (I couldn't force W.S.E to work for me)
    It's day 504 and I slightly cheated w/ use of export/import option and bit w/ cheatmenu from gecko (so yeah, totaly slightly  :mrgreen:). I tried to avoid retarded numbers tho, so I hope that this is not the case).

One of rare times that I didn't crash and got into that damn camp menu, I've tried to take neccessary pictures of  related ****, as possibthese errors etc, but I have no idea about this stuff  at all 2bh. I tried to set Data Execution Prevention to "off" for all apps inin sysdm, but apparently it fixes these other types of  0xc0000005 error.

p.s. They say it's might be caused by too low RAM lvl, I'm pretty troubled since I've read this info.

so said pics of errors
    1517744664354.jpg

that what Event Viewer says (that more cozy version is in Polish, so I'll skip it)
    - System

- Provider

[ Name]  Application Error

- EventID 1000

[ Qualifiers]  0

Level 2

Task 100

Keywords 0x80000000000000

- TimeCreated

[ SystemTime]  2018-02-04T10:36:57.000000000Z

EventRecordID 15055

Channel Application

Computer rety-Komputer

Security

- EventData

mb_warband.exe
      58b92b55
      mb_warband.exe
      58b92b55
      c0000005
      001546e2
      01d39da324a4f79d
      D:\Program Files (x86)\Mount&Blade Warband\mb_warband.exe
      D:\Program Files (x86)\Mount&Blade Warband\mb_warband.exe
      52ab64d0-0997-11e8-977d-e5fa290242f4

Any advice is very welcomed,  both for above trobuble and general issue (i.e. srunning modded warband on my battlepotatoe w/o flames, smoke and major explosions). I'm pretty sure want to belive that there is something in these weird menus which I didn't tounch since I have no idea what they are.
    Thanks in advance 

EDIT:
    I've tried another savegame. works just fine. So literally nothing bad happend. Now I'm just curious what did I do that I broke that save.
    Only thing that comes to my mind is allowing "Lord npc1" and "Lord npc2" (forgot the names) into party again, after I made them lords and kicked out of my faction. One of them could be even made into lord again, the second one didn't have "Do you wanna fief?" dialogue option at all.  I had to accept them as npcs at first, too, despite they appeared in my hall, not in tavern. Soon after that save broke (and soon after that I've read: citation from mssupport: "Error 00000x05c or so may mean that you are short on ram"). Man I've got a story, w/o having actual strory at all  :mrgreen:)
Back
Top Bottom