Search results for query: *

1. Jouster-

I need to remove a Overclock.

I reside in the US. So how much is E20 in USD?
  2. Jouster-

Oops - my bad. It was Celsius and that means that at 110C its running at 230F!!!  And BTW nobody really answered my question.

Also, he's right -  I AM using a Nvidia card, 6800 GS to be exact.
  3. Jouster-

I really need to remove a overclock, if necessary. I will be playing M&B at 75 - 80fps, smooth as butter with 100+ people on the screen. Suddenly, I get 10- fps, and I check my temp settings and my GPU is sitting at 110F!!! This is caused because of my overclocked graphics card. I bought it...
  4. Jouster-

SP Native Craftmod Add-on, V0.2. Kudos to Winter & his team.

just a question any chance to build some kind of house complete with armor stands and such?

Possably. It depends if I have the time for it, with school and all.
  5. Jouster-

UPDATE: V0.2

-=Some bugs squashed=-

Sorry for Double Post, but had to because of the update.
  6. Jouster-

There was a duplicate texture, and I deleted it and got no error, or graphical problems, or whatever.
  7. Jouster-

I will, ok, I'll fix some of the dialog that doesnt make sense.
  8. Jouster-

I'll turn this into a Python made mod when I learn it, and that should be soon. Expect it to be Python made at V0.4.
  9. Jouster-

The craftmod Add-On V0.1 This is a small mod that adds on to the famous Craftmod, with a few small features. You must have installed Craftmod already to play this. To install, put the included files in the archive in your Craftmod folder. Features so far 1: Re-visitable cities, ex. You visit...
  10. Jouster-

How do I make a NPC only say one thing, and something else

I want the river pirate to say a series of things, and when I made it, instead of saying my things, he just said: Surrender or die. The choice is yours ^The default stuff^ So, what I want is that he just says my things, and nothing else. Also, how do you make it so when you visit a place in a...
  11. Jouster-

SP Native Craftmod Community Expansion Project -- Moved to MBXF

I just hit a bug. I just got a watered-steel handgonne :razz:. The way I made it was I had just made a Watered-steel reeve, then assembled the handgonne... Weird!
  12. Jouster-

I need some help with my item...

Thanks, I just took my Program Files folder Mount&Blade and renamed it to Mound&Blade2 then did a reinstall and put my old files into the new Mound&Blade. So, thanks! BTW, how are you doing?
  13. Jouster-

Is it possible to stack mods?

You would have to hand-merge them, which would take ages, considering I could'nt even merge Janus's Arena Expansion with 1066.
  14. Jouster-

Ok, I decided to take a break from modding and mods, so I tried to play native but it said "get_object failed for: default" and now I am 1) Pissed and 2) unable to play M&B. So can anyone help me with this one?
  15. Jouster-

Mmmm kay, now, I did have 2 copies of my texture :razz: Now It starts out fine, but when I try to start the game with my item, it says "get_object failed for: customswordtex1.dds"

Please help...
  16. Jouster-

Ok, I'll be back to report :smile:
  17. Jouster-

Ok, I have read all the tutorials to do what I want to do, was model a decent sword and get it in-game. I've triangulated it, got the import export scales right, got the material and texture right, and it appears perfect in the BRF editor. But, when I try to open the UE to add it to the game, I...
  18. Jouster-

Props, weapons, armor: make a request

1st: they aint zombie like. i didnt think they look very nice in the game( they look like skelletons).

Why not re-tex them and make them really be skeletons?
  19. Jouster-

SP Native Craftmod Community Expansion Project -- Moved to MBXF

Oooohhhh.... Its the ambush system thats causing the assertion probs?
Back
Top Bottom