Search results for query: *

• Users: Nodscouter
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Nodscouter

Nidhogg - A 2D Fencing Game

Steam Store Page Currently 20% off until January 20th. It's finally been released good folks! After years of winning awards and generally getting large amounts of praise, Nidhogg is out on steam for an opening price of 11.99 euro for the first week, then 13.99 euro after that. The game is a...
  2. Nodscouter

The Wolf Among Us

New game from Telltale that just came out essentially. It's a game based on the ''Fables'' comic book and is set in a world where a lot, if not all, Fables are real somehow. Dark fantasy mixed with a bit of Noir, set in the classic Point-and-Click Story-Driven Dialogue-Based Episodic game format...
  3. Nodscouter

Tropico 5

First Trailer/Teaser Website (Currently doesn't contain much) And a few early screenshots here To sum it up, what has been promised is another Tropico including different eras from Late Colonial to Future, co-op and competitive multiplayer, dynastical elements and just generally more of...
  4. Nodscouter

War for the Overworld (A.K.A. Dungeon Keeper 3)

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/subterraneangames/war-for-the-overworld WftO/DK3 is right now being kickstarted. They've got 116 214/150 000 pounds right now, and of course also have a few ''stretch'' goals after that, including stuff like a MoBA map, Survival mode, extra co-op features, new...
  5. Nodscouter

Starbound, New Space Exploration Game

Website Starbound is basically a game about space exploration. You get a space station, which you can upgrade, and then you have the ability to explore randomly-generated planets, which has unique weather, difficulty, gravity, plant life, alien lifeforms and more. You can scan the aliens and...
  6. Nodscouter

Who still plays good ol' AOC?

So I was sitting there, running over foolish Vaegirs with my beautiful-but-not-so-originally-named Khergit Marshal Temujin. As I watched them run for the hills, with many a horse archer running after them and piercing their skullus with nicely-made Khergit arrows, I got my daily realisation of...
  7. Nodscouter

Europa Universalis Taleworlds MP Madness: Round 2

So, with the first game relatively soon to be over, and lots of people are already wanting to get ready for the next game, I felt it is time to make a new thread, as the other one was getting a bit crowded, and start organizing this. There are still around 160 years left in the first game, but...
  8. Nodscouter

Congratulations.

Well done woyo, this board is definitely well deserved!
  9. Nodscouter

Let's Play Alien Swarm, The Taleworldsian Marines! Episode 1, Part 3 is up!

From the youtube description (Co-written by Vadermath): Episode 1: ''No, we're not playing on ****ing hard again!'' - Part 1 Episode 1: ''No, we're not playing on ****ing hard again!'' - Part 2 Episode 1: ''No, we're not playing on ****ing hard again!'' - Part 3
  10. Nodscouter

The Chronicles of Rick Roll

Official Trailer Well, this might prove to be pretty bloody epic.
  11. Nodscouter

Linkin Park

Well, seeing as my Rise Against topic went down in flames, I'm gonna be starting another band topic. So, who else here likes Linkin Park? For those of you who don't know who they are, they're an American band, with Rap Rock, Alternative Rock, Alternative Metal and Industrial Rock in their...
  12. Nodscouter

Die Welle

Okay yes, I know it's a German movie, but I'd still like to hear if any other people have seen it. I just recently saw it in French class (Yes) and I thought it was pretty damn good. For those of you who don't know, Die Welle means The Wave, and it's about a class in Germany during a project...
  13. Nodscouter

Hur man lagar mat som en viking!

Ha några instruktionsvideor: Meatball Massacre Spaghetti Explosion Chop Chop Carnage Stew Sidepork Pandemonium Swedish Sausage Stroganov Suicide Cookie Cataclysm Painful Patriotic Pancakes och glöm inte att äta din pre-dinner mayo.
  14. Nodscouter

Your favourite games.

Just a fun little thread to see what your favourite games are. Mine at the moment: 1. Mass Effect 2. 2. Mass Effect. 3. Minecraft. 4. Mount & Blade: Warband.
  15. Nodscouter

Rise Against

Why, the, hell, is there no topic for this band yet? This awesome, awesome band has no topic, and I believe it's suffice to say that: Taleworlds, i am dissapoint So yea, anyone else here listens to them? Edit: Also, what's your favourite song? Thought I might gather up a few suggestions and...
  16. Nodscouter

Flags

Where exactly are the flags/banners of the factions in the module's folder? I want to edit the 1866 flags so that they won't have native flags.
  17. Nodscouter

[Poll]Option to turn off GUI

I've seen alot of different trailers/reviews/other movies on youtube of M&B, alot of great ones. But one thing that I've always thought ruined the immersion into it is the health bar and weapons in the right corner and the reticule. What I propose is an option to turn off the GUI. I know you can...
  18. Nodscouter

Religions?

Oh hai there. I had just begun playing this as a French knight, when I started looking at the factions panel to see what wars were going on, when I noticed the small ''It's religion is: XXX'' lines beneath the vassals line. So my question is, what does this do? Does it have any gameplay effect...
  19. Nodscouter

[Suggestion] Events.

Let's face it, with the Waterloo event and the new Waterloo patch for MM, it will take extremely long for this mod to get the attention it most certainly deserves. But there is a way my friends, to counter those bastards! We organize our own event and get it noted by the developers. We do it...
  20. Nodscouter

[Suggestion]Order for one type of troop to focus on one enemy type of troop.

You may have noticed I'm not really good at keeping thread titles short, but whatever. We have all had these moments, your Knights go for the crossbowman, your melee-infantry go for the heavy cavalry, your archers aim for the Rhodok board shields. It's a bit annoying, so what I'm proposing is...
Back
Top Bottom