Search results for query: *

1. Count of Flanders

Troops using nonexistent weapons

I realy dont like it when troops use nonexistent weapons :sad:
  2. Count of Flanders

OSP Other 2D Art Count's retexturing guild (download link on first page + Game of thrones OSP)

Just me messing around, I once made a lot of these with ugly photopasted textures for the imperium romanum mod. So I felt like seeing how much I've improved since. These ones will become osp I guess.
  3. Count of Flanders

OSP Other 2D Art Count's retexturing guild (download link on first page + Game of thrones OSP)

As mentioned in the opening post, I prefer to do medieval or medieval fantasy style armours/ weapons, so later periods are not really my cup of tea.

4. Count of Flanders

Some new roman timeframe stuff:

-nVeG.png

5sO6G.png

M-NY1.png

-vYBj.png

lPSCj.png

6AWcF.png

OfFWH.png

mXg3E.png

tsFnH.png

QfjeZ.png

0Sp9n.png

xn1qL.png
  5. Count of Flanders

Official 3D art thread - Warband

Will become an osp offcourse :wink:
  6. Count of Flanders

Official 3D art thread - Warband

Felt like doing some roman scuta, just retextures from Llews excellent base scutum osp:

1)
    -nVeG.png
    5sO6G.png

2)
    M-NY1.png
    -vYBj.png
    p8RAH.png

3)
    lPSCj.png
    6AWcF.png
  7. Count of Flanders

Dirk Robbing said:
    Dirk Robbing said:
    The Dark Robin said:
    You forgot to put the leaf armor textures in:
    ext_itm_armor_khe_t2_armor_d
    and
    ext_itm_armor_khe_t2_armor_n

helmet_elf
    and
    armour_elf
    Are also missing textures.
    Count of Flanders said:
    @the dark Robin: Fixed that, I'll make sure to reupload today.

You still haven't reuploaded, could you do that please?

Lost track of some files some time ago, will see if I can reupload this evening.

Greets,
    Count
  8. Count of Flanders

Thanks Masterancza  :smile:
    Not sure if that timeframe is my cup of tea though. Already a lot of it around aswell.
  9. Count of Flanders

I do think so, he also worked on armours over at skyrim nexus, they are open source I think.
    4HaSSCU.png
    YWuuaY7.png
  10. Count of Flanders

Bilwit already once made such an armour. Maybe if you ask him he'll let you use it?

11. Count of Flanders

Had a lot going on, but given some sparetime, I would consider making some more stuff.

Do you perhaps have a picture from the front. As I see it now,it would merely be an armour with a white paintjob, lacking any special/cool features.
  12. Count of Flanders

SP Other The Gathering Storm - A Wheel of Time Mod (Beta) Latest Version: V0.2.7d

I have decided to make some retextured armours, can't wait to make some winged guards of mayene  :fruity:
    suggestions and inspirational art are welcome!
  13. Count of Flanders

SP Other The Gathering Storm - A Wheel of Time Mod (Beta) Latest Version: V0.2.7d

Would be nice to see this mod revived/revamped. I offer my skills as a retexturer.
  14. Count of Flanders

Mod idea collection: I want this mod.

I'd love to see a wheel of time mod, I'm almost staggered only a few attempts were made.
    The abundance of magic usage might be a pain to mod though.
    Or is this just my foolish brain speaking after reading some of the books?

Back
Top Bottom