Search results for query: *

1. Wraithling

OSP Dark Ages 3D Art Viking model pack(update september 2010)

@ Life_Erikson: Alright! It now works beautifully~ Thanks for helping out a noob  :razz:
  2. Wraithling

OSP Dark Ages 3D Art Viking model pack(update september 2010)

Is it just me, or does the textures lack a normalmap? For instance, the viking weapons I imported into game were bright as a Christmas tree during night time  :lol:
  3. Wraithling

SP Musket Era Enhancement Mod. Rule your own kingdom! 1.75 final. Open mod source code.

I'm now playing this mod for 80 in-game days and I found a couple of minor bugs that I thought I should report anyway:

• When selling prisoners to Ramun the price displayed for each prisoner is 333 thaler, but actual sale price is 100 thaler. And I get a message in red called "Hole" after each sale.
    • Ingri had a weird conflict with Oksana. With both in my party, Ingri would bring up her usual complaint about being treated badly by Algirdas (like being thrown a coat and must wash it by tomorrow), but problem is I do not have Algirdas in my party, and her complaint is directed at Oksana! To be sure, after siding with Ingri and waiting several in-game days, I noticed Oksana's morale already dropping severely from 99 to the mid 70s, so I'm sure they have a conflict.
    • Initially when trying to hire Priest S, his hire price wasn't displayed. (I see only a "." in that particular dialogue box)

For another side question, are most merchandise in this mod non-faction? I saw several misiurka helmets and Crimean-faction armour being sold in Swedish towns.

Apart from the above I have been enjoying this mod immensely, will report if I think I found other problems.
  4. Wraithling

SP Musket Era Enhancement Mod. Rule your own kingdom! 1.75 final. Open mod source code.

This is great news man! I'm sure many others are eagerly waiting the merge too. More power to you guys  :grin:
  5. Wraithling

I apologize if my question sounds stupid, but is there a merged version of this mod and the Neo Native mod? I sort of liked both the mod ideas, so it would be a shame if I had to pick one of them.
  6. Wraithling

A newbie's attempt at adding new stuffs to Native

And by all means, post your system when you're done with it. You'll never know when people might need a foraging system like that.
  7. Wraithling

Thanks guys, always glad to hear feeback.

@ John Xenir: I just wish there's a japanese model pack lying around somewhere too :grin:
  8. Wraithling

Thanks TheCleverPeasant, glad to have your feedback.

To answer your question, yes, I made some new troop trees to complement the new factions but they are just like a typical Vaegir troop tree with infantry, archers and cavalry, nothing much  :???:

Ah, as for release date I'm still not sure whether to release this thing. It surely is playable (beta) at the moment but still lacked several scenes and some overall polish. I'd like to work on it for another 2 or 3 weeks before releasing this on the Pioneer's Guild, or alternatively I might only release my scenes (as I think the rest is crap :grin:).
  9. Wraithling

Thanks for the ideas demiurge, good stuff here. I like klethi's skills about looting caravans and villages, as it represents the more 'sinister' side of her. For skills like that its a nice alternative for players wanting to build a more 'evil' party. The 'foraging' idea also has merits if it gives bonuses apart from food, which is itself very cheap and shouldn't be a problem for the player to acquire. If you can detail more about this morale bonus you have in mind, either here or via pm, I would appreciate it :grin:
  10. Wraithling

Thanks for the positive feedback guys.

@Baron Conrad: It did took me a long while to make the new scenes so actually I have lost my patience several times already, but overall it is enjoyable to slowly sculpt a battle-worthy castle. My villages on the other hand, were simply made.. a few houses here and there, a path, some entry points and I'm done.
    clipboard02he.jpg

@Dusk Voyager: I'll try :grin:

In the meantime, I've been testing an unnamed new skill for Matheld, which automatically upgrades newly recruited Nord Recruits into Nord Footmen or Nord Huntsmen. When she reaches a higher level, lets say at 16, the upgrades will increase a step further into Nord Trained Footmen or Nord Archers. Basically it means when our main party have a level 16 or above Matheld, we automatically recruit Nord Trained Footmen or Nord Archers from Nord villages. I'm still testing this, so if it turns out to be too unlanaced its back to the drawing board. And I'm still out of ideas for skills for these following NPCs.:- (If you have an idea and would like to help out I will appreciate it!)
    - Baheshtur, Firentis, Matheld (still welcome suggestions), Jeremus, Lezalit, Artimenner & Klethi.
    - as well as my new NPCs of Sienna, Otieno, etc.

It is a bonus if the skill can suit their personality or their background history. Any other suggestions on other fields are also welcome.
  11. Wraithling

I am overwhelmed by the fast feedback by you guys. Will address each reply the best I can.

@IMANU: Hey, good point there. I did try to mark out the empty spaces in the map before I begin for the potential placing of new factions, and I find out that one of the 'prime locations' that I wanted most cannot be expanded anymore, hence the very limited area for the Kingdom of Tsunai. I wish I could push back the map borders some more as to add more mountains between this new faction and the others. On the other hand I think that the Kingdom of Capella (separated by sea) should be far enough from the others :smile:

@Razorback17: Thanks, I agree we need another faction or two as well. But I hardly think my two new factions will suffice for this purpose.. they are mini factions at best, heh. I also hope my take on an oriental asian faction is up to the mark.

@FrisianDude: Hello back! I guess it is fair to say that I am new to the forums and not confident with my offering here  :oops:. Ah as for the various NPC skills, all we need to do is find the desired script and then voila! The escape artist thing is a bit tricky though, there are 3 events (that I have found so far) where the main character will be taken prisoner and the party scattered, and I edited under those three to exclude the NPCs that I want to remain on the party.

@sphere: Thanks, but this forum will do for now, plus I'm not sure this is ready to be 'showcased'. :grin:

@Temuzu: Thanks! I just do my best :smile:
  12. Wraithling

Hiya. This thread is about a few new stuffs that I, a newbie at modding M&B, have experimented with, and what I may intend to add after gathering all different flavours of feedback from.. the feedback givers. So be warned- if you're looking for something at least half decent then you may have...
  13. Wraithling

Newly created castle has a problem - attackers never climb ladders

I appreciate your intention to help, Lumos. Its the thought that counts.  :grin:

Anyway, thanks guys, because - it finally works! Phew! Now I respect even more the people who really took the time to make large and intricate castles.

ladderfail2.jpg

It works now! Thanks to everyone who have replied, and also to those who are reading this!
  14. Wraithling

Thank you captain lust, I'll be reading it :smile:
  15. Wraithling

Thank you Emfromkraland, you're a real life saver!  :grin:

Thanks for introducing me to AI Mesh, I guess a have a lot of work to do still. Just by browsing through it, I must say the AI mesh looks really complicated to do. :>

16. Wraithling

Good day to you, and thanks for reading my problem, regardless of whether you're able to help me or not!  :wink: So I'm this total newbie who went bollocks and created his new castle to play-test with. After few hours of reading tutorials and molding my castle, it is finally ready to be tested...
Back
Top Bottom