Search results for query: *

• Users: nagel133
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. nagel133

looking for coders and modders

me and a buddy are starting up a project and maybe using the arma 2 engine and such cant really release details atm pm on this for more info or send me a message on steam nagel21
  2. nagel133

Banned

Name under which you were banned - INCLUDE IN TOPIC TITLE either nagel or NEC_42nd_Caz_std_nagel Server(s) you are banned from mm official and nec ts3(by bob cause hes a ****) What was happening when you got banned from the mm official i dont know i just tried to log on and i was banned i was...
  3. nagel133

97thMSC skirmisher company

Hi this is a skirmisher company we are highly selective on our recruits. add gladitor67 on steam for info.
  4. nagel133

New Server *US_SB_Battle_server*

US_SB_Battle_server is now open and will soon be featureing custom maps and much more.
  5. nagel133

when will the game have it's own clan sub-forum?

when will the game have it's own clan sub-forum? or a entire forum of its own?
  6. nagel133

Hosting a server problem

i downloaded the dedicated server host and get it up andrunning and its on the list i forwared ports and everything but when anyone tries to join it it says incorect authorization key. looken for help here.
  7. nagel133

The Suicide Brigade is Recruiting!

Welcome to the Suicide Brigades Thread, we are a international clan, we are currently recruiting people who just want to chill and play games, We use vent and xfire, We have our own server SB_server look it up if you want to play on it everyone is...
  8. nagel133

my picture beats your picture

the rules are simple post a picture that beats the on if front of you i will start it off.
  9. nagel133

i am mercing for clans pratices and scrims

i am mercing for pratices and scrims(i want to get to know more of the community that plays the game)i am a archer, post here or pm me for more info i am from texas but my ingame times are anywere from11am-3pm and  7pm-3am central times xfire-gladitor67 steam-nagel133 mp nice is-nagel
  10. nagel133

training i didnt know were to put this so i guessed here

i am offering free archery training lessons and sessions pm me post here or contact me of xfire or steam my xfire is gladitor67 my steam is nagel133
  11. nagel133

training

hi if any of the new players out there wants to get lessions on archery pm me or contact me on steam or xfire  steam is nagel133 and xfire is gladitor67
  12. nagel133

delete this mod please

please delete
  13. nagel133

looken for a clan

hi  iam looken for a clan i have gotten bored with the single player after like day 1000 i forgot the exact day but i have pretty much beaten single player i am looken for a multiplayer clan someone that has members on most of the day has weekly events and since i have gotten out of school i got...
Back
Top Bottom