Search results for query: *

• Users: Ilex
  • Order by date
  1. Who of the old guard are still around?

And here I was thinking you wanted to see my other honor. :razz:
  2. Who of the old guard are still around?

not to ruin it but he checks the old list lol
    I'm sure it was just to check the hyphenation. :razz:

I remember you, Ilex.

Show me your honor!
    What do you mean you remember me? We've been close facebook friends for god knows how long. Every day I've been there with you on every step of your life: from car tune ups to military re-enactments, from marriage to procreation. I even have a picture of your manhood framed on my wall. Are you implying our relationship is not mutual?
  3. Who of the old guard are still around?

Thanks! I'm kind of surprised someone remembered the title. Wasn't sure about the hyphenation myself.
  4. Who of the old guard are still around?

Sweet thread. Just popped in because chrome said my password on Taleworlds was compromised. Joke's on chrome: it's hunter2 not "compromised".

Hey, where's my custom title?! I leave for a brief stint off-forum and my custom title's gone. Sheesh.
  5. The Refugee Kafuffle

MadVader said:
    Obviously this:
    Comrade Temuzu said:
    Speaking of food, some refugees here in Finland have started a hunger strike or something because the food they get isn't good enough. Which as far as I know is the same food schools and probably the army serve.

The food in question was some sort of porridge, according to the pictures circulating. Oh well, Lapland is supposed to get its first snow later this week, we'll see what kind of resolve they have to sit on a road all day. :lol:
    ...is different from this:
    Comrade Temuzu said:
    To specify, in Oulu, those refugees were protesting the lack of spices in their food, and were in fact on a brief hunger strike, but were reported to go and enjoy some chili con carne right after the reporters left. :lol:

What's a "brief hunger strike"? Is it like a "one day marriage" or a "weekend war"?
    A refusal to eat food because it wasn't seasoned is more accurate and not as loaded with political subtext.
    It's probably actually neither; not much to do with food and actually a lot to do with money. Refugees get a food benefit money if no food is served to them so they can buy food themselves, but since food is distributed to them they are not allowed to gain this benefit.

http://www.iltalehti.fi/iltvuutiset/201510010175202_v0.shtml interview of a refugee (in English)
  6. LoL-League Of Legends

Mage246 said:
    Ilex said:
    Cookie Muncher said:
    Also, either large mana regen, or 1k mana and a sick shield.
    The decision is not that straight forward. It would if AA would stack itself upon purchase but it takes like 15 minutes to stack the tear/AA.

What do you mean stack upon itself...? It gets the stacks from tear. And it charges up faster than tear.
    I mean if you weren't buying Arch Angel staff but Seraph's. But you don't. You buy AA and unless you have spent X time stacking your tear before you need to spend time stacking it. Usually items in League give their benefits instantly, not in this case (or the case of RoA).
  7. LoL-League Of Legends

Cookie Muncher said:
    Also, either large mana regen, or 1k mana and a sick shield.
    The decision is not that straight forward. It would if AA would stack itself upon purchase but it takes like 15 minutes to stack the tear/AA.
  8. LoL-League Of Legends

People don't get it nowadays since it's so slow to stack (people don't get tear full-stop), but Kassa is pretty good with it if you get away with it.
  9. LoL-League Of Legends

Nekolacek said:
    (except for Frozen Mallet)
    You shouldn't see Frozen Mallet full-stop on melee at least. It's pretty poopy.
  10. Day Z - an ARMA2:CO mod

You know you can still play the original. I'd pay 30e for them just to fix the zombies (spawning, motion desync, etc.).
  11. LoL-League Of Legends

Kawee said:
    Ilex said:
    Note: you can't boost magic damage to jungle monsters with magic pen (edit: because their magic resistance is <= 0).
    Can't you get negative resistance?
    Penetration only gets you to 0. After that there is nothing to penetrate. Reduction however goes below 0.
  12. LoL-League Of Legends

Evilnightz said:
    Rhox said:
    Ilex said:
    Note: you can't boost magic damage to jungle monsters with magic pen (edit: because their magic resistance is <= 0).

so which marks should i use

The pros all use Mpen.
    Snoopeh uses a mix of AS and Hpen, mandatorycloud uses Hpen, Xmithie uses AS, Mokatte uses AS, Sycho Sid uses AS and Dexter uses AS. Those are from the 1st page of probuilds so actual games. I sampled one game from each player.
  13. LoL-League Of Legends

Rhox said:
    Ilex said:

so which marks should i use
    You can use AS reds, Hybrid pen reds or Magic pen reds depending on preference. If you have only a set of one of those go with that, I'd say. You can check what the pros (and streamers) go with on sites such as: http://www.probuilds.net/champions/Sejuani

edit: It basically goes on the scale of helping you from the jungle to helping you fight champions: AS -> HPen -> MPen, since you won't be auto-attacking for much late-game.

@ColonicAcid: Yes, this is true, but penetration does not reduce magic resistance below 0. Only reduction does that (see Abyssal Scepter, Amumu's passive, etc.).
  14. LoL-League Of Legends

15. LoL-League Of Legends

Hybrid marks would increase her jungle speed, I think, and you wouldn't lose that much on magic pen front (depending on how many marks you use), but I don't know if she needs it.
  16. LoL-League Of Legends

Well scores usually correlate with winning the game and since winning the game is what matters, there's really no point in tracking scores especially since you can make plays that win the game despite it not being displayed in your scores.
  17. LoL-League Of Legends

So choosing the best items/champions available is exploiting?
  18. LoL-League Of Legends

As mentioned by Kawee E's holy mother ****ing **** armor shred is what makes it stand out early-mid game. You don't really need wither to shut down the AD carry that early (unless he's very much ahead) . At level 5 it's -40 armor for everyone standing on the AoE (and it persists for a short time).
  19. LoL-League Of Legends

You can farm jungle indefinitely (as far as jungle creeps go) AND there are more big creeps than there are big minions (cannon minions), which count double for Q stacks.
  20. Vampire: Bloodlines

Yeah if you go by the rules generation has no effect on how much XP you get and powers cost the same for everyone IIRC. There are just generation caps on tiers of powers. But I wouldn't really go by blood-pool size when determining generation, since the game is nowhere near a direct translation of the rules.
Back
Top Bottom