Search results for query: *

1. Aldemar

Open Suddenly copyright claim on my youtube Videos

Hello all, we continue to look into the situation alongside our audio and legal team. But just wanted to clarify that we're not the ones initiating these claims (if that wasn't already clear) and that we consider this the work of a "copyright troll" that has no basis to be making such copyright claims against you.

If anyone else had their claims dropped, please let us know.

All claimes dropped, Medieval Dynastie and Warband.

The problem is always youtube, but the only ones that can fight it properly are the Developers/Publishers. Good that it worked.

Thank you Taleworlds and thank you Toplitz Productions :grin:
  2. Aldemar

This seems to be a bigger issue, not just a simple copyright troll. We only can wait.
  3. Aldemar

I believe "topic" channels like that are auto generated by YouTube for the person or group for the Content ID system.

Currently "Sip it and Trip it Records" are on qobuz.com which looks to be a legitimate site for selling copyrighted music albums and every song they've uploaded is for sale on there. Honestly, if they are able to sell the M&B Warband OST on a website like that, which features movie tracks like Indiana Jones and LOTRs, then I find that they may be legitimate. Also that site is known for selling hi-res audio and I've never the OST sound so good before.

Link to the M&B Warband album for sale: https://www.qobuz.com/us-en/album/mount-blade-warband-sip-it-trip-it/z7kzichgtkpkc

What is the most likely scenario with what I found was they probably aren't a copyright troll or illegitimate. This company put all their content into the Content ID system via FUGA. Then, FUGA seeing all these copyright matches on songs in their system, will naturally claim these songs/videos because "it's their client's materials". This leads to two possible scenarios:

- Sip it and Trip it wanted to preserve their copyright and uploaded to Content ID via FUGA are unaware FUGA is claiming these songs on Sip it and Trip it's behalf.

- Sip it and Trip it wanted to claim these videos and that is why they uploaded to the Content ID system. Maybe they saw in the EULA that you can't monetize their game (i.e. YouTube) but didn't see the post on here from TW giving us permission to do so.

Either way, now that we know TW has reached out to whichever parties are relevent and are continuing an investigation in this situation, I'm not too worried....yet. All my disputes have not been rejected yet and any money I would have made is going into escrow to be paid out to me at a later date if the dispute is successful. If I started getting my disputes rejected and the parties who TW contacted are also defensive and claim to have the right to do this....then I'd panic lol.

Medieval Dynastie is also getting claimed, the creator works at Toplitz Productions (thats the publisher of that game) they say the claimer is a scammer/troll and the lawyer team is working on it.

Now my first Bannerlord Video got claimed from Gamescom, it had a Warband Theme running.

@Dejan maybe you get in touch with Toplitz Productions to team up. You can get easy in touch with devs via the Medieval Dynastie Discord.
  4. Aldemar

new song right? Beautiful Land From FUGA
    Yes as example, but i had already all tracks atleast once. Medieval Dynastie is the same. They claiming the hell out of it.

All together 35 claims since 20.06
  5. Aldemar

Glad to see TW is aware in some capacity. I've had my 3rd copyright claim as of tonight. I hope we can get some kind of assurance we don't have to deal with a similar situation in the future with Bannerlord's OST as well!

i got 7 overnight.
  6. Aldemar

Good to hear, I have thousands of Warband videos getting content ID'ed!

I feel with you.

It would be a loss for Taleworlds PR also.
  7. Aldemar

Hey all, we will investigate this and come back with an answer as soon as possible.

thank you! :grin:
  8. Aldemar

Still would be cool to get a statement from Taleworlds. Otherwise i have to remove 350k clicks worth playlist.
  9. Aldemar

The main Problem is the ammount of claims and they will pop up over and over again. Im not in the mood to fight them all. So the only solution is that Taleworlds ist reaching out to them and tell them to stop. Thats how other Publishers and Developers handle such issues i noticed in the past.

It would be fine to fight 2-3 claims but atm i have around 20, numbers rising every day.
  10. Aldemar

Hello, this question can only be answered from Taleworlds directly i think. I made a whole playthrough of the Warbands campaign back in 2019 and now suddenly "Sip It & Trip It" is claiming more and more Videos because of the Music. Probably this is happening to all Content Creators out there...
  11. Aldemar

Custom Servers & Multiplayer Modding

Just download it on your computer and upload it to your server - the tools don't need steam running to work, as is outlined in their documentation somewhere I believe(?)
    Thanks a lot i have a look.
  12. Aldemar

Custom Servers & Multiplayer Modding

(solved)For dedicated use, please make it for free. The Tool. I wont buy it again just for the Server.
  13. Aldemar

How will TW balance class system in battle mode?

Remove perks and bring back the "Buy Armor Pieces and Weapons by yourself". But wait that will probably not work with a skin shop.

Priorities.

Mods will fix it, Vanilla will be dead.
  14. Aldemar

Custom Servers Beta Test & Battle Mode

But...But.... i cant wait. :sad:
  15. Aldemar

@Callum When can we have the tools for more testing? I own a Server and would like to host. I undertand they are messi at the moment. Also i dont need any help setting it up and i wouldnt complain on bugs.

I beleieve we have more old server owners from Warband and other mods who are willingly accept all the bugs. Im desprate to start a server finally.

What is against it?

- Make your community happy again.
    - Rise player numbers.
    - Let clans enjoy privat servers and big events!
    - More testers more feedback and bug findings.

The old tools didnt run well either. we are used to crashes and else. :grin:

All the other games suck. Let us show how great Bannerlord can be. Release the Kraken!

Please!

Best
    Aldemar
  16. Aldemar

Finally, my Server is waiting since 2 Years! Even i had to wait i will forget all the anger when this will be released very soon.

84e_Siege (when we get it)
    84e_Battle

Incoming.
  17. Aldemar

Future Plans

The skin shop is for fake money - it's not microtransactions. Just progression based cosmetics. It literally says as much...
    Just wait. Something like that will be announced.
  18. Aldemar

Future Plans

Said before alot of times. Sadly i was right so far.

1. We have the class sytem because they want to implement a skin shop later.
    2. We wont see dedicated servers because modded mp server prevent people to buy ****. (thats why fallout76 has no dedicated servers as example)
  19. Aldemar

Best Mod out there!

Best Mod out there!
Back
Top Bottom