Search results for query: *

1. Kanabei

Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

@Duh_TaleWorlds I think it should be in your current priorities. Right now during this stage of the game v1.2.0 and 1.2.1 no matter which faction you join, it all boils down to recruit soldiers and fight, fight, fight. Dont get me wrong the battle are good, animations are amazing, balance could maybe kinda do some tweaking, but everything other than wars and battles is falling really flat. Like the best part of the game is waging wars and battles, and even that can become repetitive. All NPCs are the same doesnt matter that their looks are different and have "different culture" and "personality"(which does nothing), they are all the same, bland and shallow.

Between campaigns from different versions and the new one there is almost 0 difference. Again dont take it the wrong way, improvements are welcome and are praised, the game is way more stable and runs better on my 1050Ti i commend your programmers, but yeah, gameplay loop is bland. Please talk with your team leader or boss or whatever his title is. The community is painfully drooling for such content to be added in the game.
    +1
  2. Kanabei

Beta Patch Notes v1.1.0

The quality of your troops affect the response time.

Should be something likee 5 days + [TotalTier/8] day BUT max 10 days
    <3
  3. Kanabei

Beta Patch Notes v1.1.0

This one.
    Then why would somebody bother to put better units to guard the alley? Does 10 recruits do the same job as 10 legionaries?
  4. Kanabei

Documentation Sound Modding Sound & Music

Is there any change in modding music? Still no way to add new tracks?
  5. Kanabei

Suggestion for full release: Troops say "oh great heavens" in battle

I would rather prefer them to speak their own culture language, not specifically British (I assume neither will make it to the game). Why would Khuzait speaking British slang make the game more immersive?
  6. Kanabei

Release Plans

Targeting System hype
  7. Kanabei

Why archers (and all ranged weapons) should be removed from M&B.

I'm still not sure if this is for real. Let me present my point of view:

The game has a good combat system, where skill matters a lot.
    The thing is, when you have fun shooting, and mastering your skills, that is often stopped by an guy with a shield.
    Archery in M&B is good, it takes skill, it's fun, that's what you should focus on!!!
    Melee combat in M&B is bad, and boring, and literally any noob with 0 skill can just take a shield and kill an archer player who spent thousands of hours playing this game.

People who want to use shields weapons can, and even should go play Mordhau or Chivalry, or any other Melee game. It's just objectively better for Melee.

These people don't want challenge, they don't want risk. They just want to hide behind a piece of wood and ruin other people's fun. They are cowards and noobs, who want to be away from fighting, be safe, and at the same time harass good players, by using weapon against which archers can't protect from, and which takes little skill to use effectively. They just want to win no matter what.
    Ofc some shield fanboy who can't even shoot will say, that you can use 2H. But that's stupid to need to use 2H, and not be able to use a bow just because of these people, and it still doesn't stop them from killing you. Since shielders can charge from very far away, there often can be many shielders having different angles on you, and you can’t shoot around all of the shields (unless you are using hacks I guess?).
    Also when you get away from them, they will just run back at you, and if you get engaged by someone else, then they will join, and hack at your back. You can't win.

Even medieval Japanese despised shields. Have you ever seen a samurai with a shield? BTW they were very proficient with bows and 2h katana

Oh, and don’t even get me started on Cav. They’re even worse.
    Let’s sign petition to remove shields and cav from M&B. This is the only way I can play my class.

Also, I would like to issue one more petition. I would like to remove paper from Rock-Paper-Scissors for the same reason.

Thank you

Just In case it is for real, the release of private servers will help both sides.
  8. Kanabei

Why archers (and all ranged weapons) should be removed from M&B.

I don't even know what to say. I'll help myself with a video
  9. Kanabei

Beta Patch Notes e1.7.0

Should be fixed now. Let me know if it works for you.
    Seems to be fixed on my side. Thanks
  10. Kanabei

Beta Patch Notes e1.7.0

Has the translation localization added in patch 1.7.0 stopped working after the last patch? Checked the game files did not help, the game is without mods.
    Same here
  11. Kanabei

Balance Patch: design insights + full changelog

I'll take realistic combat over naked peasants 1 hitting knights with 2 handers anyday of the week.
    so much this.
  12. Kanabei

Do you want more complex features, such as proper formation behaviour in Bannerlord?

Hell Yes. Even Vanilla + AI module from RBM would be a great improvement. Adding a slightly reworked armor would be perfect. The thing is, I think TW is afraid that battles would be prolonged too much, making campaign very outspread in time. Reaching endgame would be only for people that are willing to play for hundreds of hours. I know There are players like that (me being one), but TW is trying to reach broader audience.

Still, I think some parts of RBM or ambushes proposed recently by Bloc would be a great additions. It's just a matter of tweaking final campaign duration.
  13. Kanabei

SP - UI In battle, need icons over enemies' heads, not friendlies

I'm against showing exact locations of enemies in the battle since it feels a bit like cheating. But I can bring it up internally.
    +1
  14. Kanabei

Need More Info Game wont launch

I have a friend who had exact same issue. As stupid as it sounds - updating windows helped.
  15. Kanabei

Foot couching? x to couch while charging on foot?

I swear this Jesus is the one single person that makes most senseless and pointless posts, even Younes makes more sense at this point.
    +1
  16. Kanabei

Rambo should always be a part of captain to an extent

Today I was playing against a team of at least 3-4 premades of who at least 3 ramboed. I played as empire archer militia.
    I killed those rambos at least 5 times per round in 1v1 or 2v1 while I never died in those scenarios, only dying to masses of bots or couch lance etc.
    It still isn't about "who is good at pvp". It has never been the point and will not be. It's that I literally have to focus all my efforts to kill a single cav player since my bots can't do it. Still my bots are there getting killed every second since I can't land a high-momentum headshot every single time to either kill the player or his horse.
    It takes away too much from the game.
    That is why the solution to the rambo problem is increasing archer's accuracy against moving targets. I really get that cav unit is anti-archer, but let it be whole unit, not 1 guy killing 16 archers while they can't hit him even once.
  17. Kanabei

(Solved) How to get Aserai Recruits/Mamelukes (Solved)

isn't it NPCCharacter.aserai_youth instead NPCCharacter.aserai_recruit?

Edit: My bad, Aserai Youth is a noble recruit
  18. Kanabei

Please add battle chatter

Maybe I'm daydreaming, but hearing them in their native languages (for each faction) would be superb.
Back
Top Bottom