Search results for query: *

1. Multiplayer

1127541656.jpg
  2. [ Persistent Empires MOD ] Scripts / Website / Database for sell

ART0PR said:
    There was an app on the app store once. It was called something like I am rich and did absolutely nothing. Furthermore it cost 1 million dollars, and guess what? Somebody actually bought it...

1 Million? o_O

But yeah, This thread  :lol:
  3. The Reckoning| The Original Thread

Well no not really. Its pretty obvious that they can when they enter a scene. All it looks like is that the bots loop through all the scene prop types for the "blue circles" and find the nearest one. Then they move to the position and upon being within a small radius or standing on the scene prop via a trigger the agent is scripted to sit down until commanded otherwise. At least thats what it looks like to me.

Anyway great work, Seeing some interesting ideas coming out here :smile:. Good luck!
  4. Who are these banned/muted/warned people? (Discussion thread links in OP)

We mortals have no say in the workings of the gods..

Seriously though: Admins and Moderators decide what is worth the amount. He may have spammed more than is shown or the posts he did were deleted but either way the latter explains it. Mostly.
  5. Name Server - Update User

INSERT is for adding new values to a database. What you are trying to do is update the table (with already existing values) by using an INSERT query. Its fairly straightforward on what to do to update your user via a UPDATE query.

Via the following:
    Ensure that you already have defined the $_GET values into variables
    Code:
    $getuid = ($_GET["uid"]);
    $getname = ($_GET["name"]);
    $getinterger = ($_GET["MyInteger"]);
    Use a Mysql Query to check the current user's info (please note that this won't work if it doesn't exist):
    Code:
    $result = mysql_query("SELECT player_names.myinteger FROM player_names WHERE player_names.uid='$getuid' AND player_names.name='$getname' LIMIT 1;");
    	while ($dt = mysql_fetch_object($result))
    	{
    		$myinteger= $dt->myinteger;
    	}
    Check what you want to do with it (say if you wanted to add, subtract etc. you could use new pages or just other $_GET var's).
    Eg. for adding:
    Code:
    $newinteger = $myinteger + $getinteger;
    Then using a Mysql query to update your user (please note that this won't work if there are duplicate entries):
    Code:
    $result = mysql_query("UPDATE player_names SET player_names.myinteger='$newinteger' WHERE player_names.uid='$getuid' AND player_names.name='$getname' LIMIT 1;");

Remember to change the *integer to whatever you need!
    Hope its easy enough to understand. Vorrne will probably comment later with improvements to this hastily written answer :smile:.

EDIT: So I'd reccomend just making a page to combine all of this. Check if an account exists, If it doesn't then create one via an insert, if it does then do the above etc.

And for your "send message to player on join" question: Just have a ti_server_player_joined (I haven't got the Msys in front of me) mission template trigger, then send a message to a player via a server to client string (I believe one of these is a Native default as defined in the network message received script, so I can't remember if in PW it was removed) with whatever you want them to see. - Wait until Vornne gives you a more concrete answer. It may have changed for PW.
  6. Cosmos Hosting Relaunch | Game Servers | cosmos-hosting.co.uk

Mainecker said:
    How long will the site under maintence?
    Can we pay another way this time?

Add me on steam: Search 'Wolfy (Wolfstar)',

The site is currently being integrated with our new billing system and therefore it's taking a little to be put back up.

Wolf.
  7. PF 1.1 Change Log

Wolfstar said:
    Alright ladies and gents,

Good news and bad news. The good news is that I've managed to nail the crashing on load and falling off objects. On the 1157 patch I went through all of the scene props and disabled them one by one until it would stop crashing, Needless to say it didn't work. However since the 1158 release I decided why not repeat it and bingo. I've found the culprits of the crash. So 1158 should be ready to go after our final test tonight.

However this comes at a great cost. The beloved pirate uniforms were unfortunately one of the causes for reasons unbeknownst to me and so they may not feature in the main patch unless we can find a fix for them.

I'd like to thank most of you for your patience in waiting for us to get this all patched up and ready to go. For the other less patient ones well...

As soon as it is ready to go the patch will be posted up however I need to discuss and test some things with Austro and Lions when they get on.
  8. Current state of Persistent Frontier

Alright ladies and gents,

Good news and bad news. The good news is that I've managed to nail the crashing on load and falling off objects. On the 1157 patch I went through all of the scene props and disabled them one by one until it would stop crashing, Needless to say it didn't work. However since the 1158 release I decided why not repeat it and bingo. I've found the culprits of the crash. So 1158 should be ready to go after our final test tonight.

However this comes at a great cost. The beloved pirate uniforms were unfortunately one of the causes for reasons unbeknownst to me and so they may not feature in the main patch unless we can find a fix for them.

I'd like to thank most of you for your patience in waiting for us to get this all patched up and ready to go. For the other less patient ones well...

As soon as it is ready to go the patch will be posted up however I need to discuss and test some things with Austro and Lions when they get on.
  9. Current state of Persistent Frontier

Alright, So far we're still looking for the cause of the crashes on the maps however now since there may be a 1158 patch released it may fix some of the problems which have been caused, chief among them a reloading bug that was unfortunately introduced in the release of 1157. Although 1158 may only have the binary changed (i.e. the game executable) it would be rather annoying if anything else was patched which would need to be changed.

We will still be trying to fix the bug causing the map crashes however we will also be waiting a small while to see if 1158 will be released in the imminent future, If not 3.1 will be released soon (as long as the bugs are fixed).
  10. The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Well I ain't going to lie, I've seen some strange crap on different forums but this just tops it all.

[rage]
    Votes of "No Confidence"?

I'm sorry but when did we instate the mod Gestapo? :lol:
    I'm pretty sure any member who understands how long it takes and others who look at the thread, like the content they are given and don't cry or ***** about it couldn't really give a **** about what you (or any other member of this community who think that you deserve the right to be given release dates, content and development updates) want or think. If you want to be that way then very kindly here's the door: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,9.0.html and good riddance to you.

For those others who don't ***** and enjoy having conversations which are related to the mod and/or add to the banter in this thread: Thank you, you help restore my faith in the maturity of taleworlds forum go-ers.

As for people trying to say the mod will die on release: Modifications of games are created for the sole purpose of the creator's enjoyment. It's purely a bonus if other people enjoy it also and although developers are kind enough to change their mod to please the masses, it doesn't mean it made for them.
    [/rage]

I would agree with Helfy above but to be quite honest it's punishing the majority for the actions caused by a minority - Something I'm completely against (as I'm sure the rest of you are).
  11. The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Please give us a quote of when "they" said it would be released in the summer.
  12. The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Terry_the_templar said:
    Wolfstar said:
    First of all, Its being worked on. That's all I'm going to say at this point. When I'm happy that all of the features which will make this unique are done then I'll post some info and pictures about it.

Secondly, Please don't talk about the damnable regiments. We'll have enough of that later on.

I hope you don't take any of this the wrong way but I need to make sure that the mod is of the highest quality I can get it. If I show some features too early it can put people off.

I DONT LIKE YOU

The feeling is mutual  :lol:
  13. The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

First of all, Its being worked on. That's all I'm going to say at this point. When I'm happy that all of the features which will make this unique are done then I'll post some info and pictures about it.

Secondly, Please don't talk about the damnable regiments. We'll have enough of that later on.

I hope you don't take any of this the wrong way but I need to make sure that the mod is of the highest quality I can get it. If I show some features too early it can put people off.
  14. Can I use use my game key again?

As long as the game isn't on your steam account you should be fine. Just re-install Warband with your given key when prompted.

If it is on Steam then its just the standard login and install game.

As such your serial key is yours and you can use it anywhere and install as many versions as you please. It's your property and Taleworlds obviously isn't going to dispute that when you've purchased and paid for their product.
  15. The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Neuron said:
    Fair play. :razz: Just thought it was worth throwing out there as a possibility, as a few Half-Life mods have wound up on Steam recently (Cry of Fear, etc).

I believe that since they are Source based mods they can almost be categorized as F2P games as the Source engine as such has been free to use without purchasing a source based game for some time.

Anyway, that's all I could gauge from it.
  16. PF 1.1 Change Log

Von Blucher said:
    You don't see name tags IRL

You never been speed dating ?  :lol:

ROFL  :lol:

EDIT: As a matter of fact I guess we do see name tags in real life, Just maybe not floating above someones head  :shock:
  17. PF 1.1 Change Log

You don't see name tags IRL  :lol:

I'm just messing with you, the regular PW distance I believe it is the equivalent of 12 - 15 metres in game.
  18. Download link and discussion *PF_1.0 download link here*

I've just been talking with Ra'jiska, The issue will be sorted soon I'm sure.
  19. Download link and discussion *PF_1.0 download link here*

robindelang2 said:
    Bugs found:

Local chat and faction arent working at all.

Edit:

2 other bugs:

7l9WRyG.jpg

EyHzuXH.jpg

Delete your PF_BETA3 folder and reinstall it. If you copy over the old one then it'll generate alot of errors. Both Local chat and Faction chat are working correctly. Which server were you playing on?
  20. Developer backdoor inside the mod.

Well you've got your answer and the attention you wanted DRM.
    Thankyou Vornne and Madoc for that info  :wink:.

Topic Locked.
Back
Top Bottom