Search results for query: *

1. shokkueibu

MP Native ENL Admin Mod v3.2.0 (Open Source) by sHocK

It's available here:smile:

I think this version is based on module system 1.153 so depending on what you want this for you will probably be better off using some other up to date admin mod.
  2. shokkueibu

Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

Ikaguia said:
    which means somehow it's getting a negative value in multiplayer_find_spawn_point, but I don't see how that is possible.
    If you do a "Find in files" on the Native module system folder for "multiplayer_find_spawn_point" you can see multiplayer_find_spawn_point returns an entry point instead of a position.

You can replace
    Code:
    (multiplayer_find_spawn_point, pos1, ":value", 1, 0),#1, 0 = examine_all_spawn_points, not_horseman
    with
    Code:
    (multiplayer_find_spawn_point, ":entry_point", ":value", 1, 0),#1, 0 = examine_all_spawn_points, not_horseman
    (entry_point_get_position, pos1, ":entry_point"),
  3. shokkueibu

Nord Champion said:
    Is the scene code for Nord Town "multi_scene_11" in module_scenes? The whole random maps being special and not having numbers in module_scenes but having numbers in module_strings confuses me.
    Yes, it should be. As you can see in script_game_get_scene_name, the game only uses str_multi_scene_1 (multiplayer_scene_names_begin) directly, and expects the next strings to be ordered correctly.

You can ignore the numbering on module_strings or, for future quick reference, rename the string IDs:
    Code:
      ("multi_scene_1", "Ruins"),
      ("multi_scene_2", "Village"),
      ("multi_scene_3", "Hailes Castle"), #Castle 1
      ("multi_scene_4", "Ruined Fort"),
      ("multi_scene_5", "Scene 5"), #not ready yet
      ("multi_scene_6", "Scene 6"), #not ready yet
      ("multi_scene_7", "Field by the River"),
      ("multi_scene_8", "Rudkhan Castle"), #Castle 2
      ("multi_scene_9", "Snowy Village"),
      ("multi_scene_10", "Turin Castle"), #Castle 3
      ("multi_scene_11", "Nord Town"),
      ("multi_scene_12", "Port Assault"),
      ("multi_scene_13", "Brunwud Castle"), #Castle 4
      ("multi_scene_14", "Battle on Ice"),
      ("multi_scene_15", "Mahdaar Castle"), #Castle 5
      ("multi_scene_16", "Jameyyed Castle"), #Castle 6
      ("multi_scene_17", "The Arena"),
      ("multi_scene_18", "Forest Hideout"),
      ("multi_scene_19", "Canyon"),
      ("multi_scene_20", "Desert Town"),
      ("random_multi_plain_medium", "Random Plains (Medium)"),
      ("random_multi_plain_large", "Random Plains (Large)"),
      ("random_multi_steppe_medium", "Random Steppe (Medium)"),
      ("random_multi_steppe_large", "Random Steppe (Large)"),
      ("multi_scene_end", "multi_scene_end"),
  4. shokkueibu

New Module System Compiler Development

Excellent work, keep it up! :smile:

Also, I believe you have a typo in script.pui_container: passing x and y to [font=consolas,courier]overlay_set_size[/font] instead of [font=consolas,courier]overlay_set_position[/font].

5. shokkueibu

In addition to what Grandmaster suggested you could try playing with AI meshes in your jousting scene.

FantasyWarrior said:
    And in the scene i don't have my lance on my hands, what codes i need for start the scene with the lance ready ?
    Something like this should equip your lance on every agent upon spawn, provided they have it in their equipment:
    Code:
    (ti_on_agent_spawn, 0, 0, [],[
      (store_trigger_param, ":agent", 1),
      (assign, ":end", 4),
      (try_for_range, ":cur_slot", 0, ":end"),
        (agent_get_item_slot, ":cur_item", ":agent", ":cur_slot"),
        (eq, ":cur_item", "itm_new_jousting_lancebluewhite"),
        (agent_set_wielded_item, ":agent", ":cur_item"),  # had ":cur_slot" instead of ":cur_item"
        (assign, ":end", 0), # break
      (try_end),
    ]),

Edit: You're right FantasyWarrior, I had a typo above.
  6. shokkueibu

You most likely forgot a comma at the end of line 673 in module_scripts.
  7. shokkueibu

Yep, that's it.

Slots do indeed have a global scope, which means you can access them from any point in the code like global variables.
    They aren't shared though, you will have to synchronise the values between client(s) and server if the problem you're trying to solve requires it.
  8. shokkueibu

You see some awesome stuff in this thread from time to time :grin:
  9. shokkueibu

Belendor said:
    What for?
    Sleeping and possibly other animations where you're not supposed to move/rotate.
  10. shokkueibu

A bit hacky, but I'll try making the player control a dummy agent and then use [font=consolas,courier]mission_cam_set_mode[/font] to set the camera position to the "real" agent.
  11. shokkueibu

I'm trying to prevent a player from rotating his agent while still allowing him to look around.

So I've looked into the death animations which seem to be the only ones with the acf_lock_camera flag but it doesn't work when you simply set the animation on an agent, the animation plays but the player can still rotate the agent around in 3rd person.

It is probably the same thing that happens in the Battle gametype when it says "Round starts in %d seconds...".
    Problem is I can't find any relation to that in the mission template and the string is in \Languages\en\ui.csv so it seems to be something hardcoded (?).

Any clues?
  12. shokkueibu

Perhaps you can also scale it in your module_meshes definition:

Code:
    ("inventory_window", 0, "inventory_window", 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0.75, 1),
  13. shokkueibu

[OSP] MP COOP campaign "engine" V0.2 gamma (1.10.2013)

Yeah... It has been "suggested and rejected several times" sadly
  14. shokkueibu

Mount&Blade Warband version 1.157 patch released!

Vishnya said:
    Dammit! I've recently finished writing a new admin mod for my servers. I'm not going to port it to the new version now. Also, as it's written above, there're many unfixed bugs in a new version. So, by now Sweet servers will not be updated to the next v.
    Dear Taleworlds devs,
    Could u be so kind to remove this patch from obligatory download, make it beta pls. It's too late to make such big changes after 3 years playing the previous one.
    There aren't that many changes and a few are singleplayer only (dialogs and game_menus)
    You can just get the differences between 1.157 and 1.153 and apply those to your mod.
  15. shokkueibu

Mount&Blade Warband version 1.157 patch released!

Primi said:
    I found some really bugged ladder in native map Village with new patch.

Central tower
    23e3a90b08.jpg
    It takes 22 seconds to climb this ladder.... I think it might have something to do with this.
    -Fixed bug that caused slow movement in certain buildings and with certain scene props.

That shouldn't be the cause as they only removed the stairs flag from a variety of castle props.

We did find that some stairs have weird models though. And some props that used to be aligned are not anymore.
    I will post a screenshot of this later.
  16. shokkueibu

How does one escape a [font=consolas,fixedsys]{[/font] in a string?
    I've tried [font=consolas,fixedsys]%[/font] as mentioned here with no success.
  17. shokkueibu

[WB] Warband Script Enhancer v3.2.0 (21/07/2013)

Hey guys

I know WSE is not maintained anymore but any information about the following error that would help in avoiding the crash or even fix it is much appreciated.
    Running WSE 3.1.5 and Warband 1.153.

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Assertion failed!

Program: ...
    File: ..\rgl\rglString.cpp
    Line: 198

Expression: i<str_length

For information on how your program can cause an assertion
    failure, see the Visual C++ documentation on asserts

(Press Retry to debug the application - JIT must be enabled)
    > Info
    Time: 30/06/2013 16:27:06
    Type: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xC0000005, 0x00000001, 0x3F829259)
    > Stack trace
    0x004F0C2A mb_warband_dedicated.exe+0xF0C2A (??+0x0)
    0x0041C1A0 mb_warband_dedicated.exe+0x1C1A0 (??+0x0)
    0x0041C1A0 mb_warband_dedicated.exe+0x1C1A0 (??+0x0)
    >
    > Info
    Time: 01/07/2013 21:30:42
    Type: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xC0000005, 0x00000008, 0x1E09A970)
    > Stack trace
    0x1E09A970 ??+0x1E09A970 (??+0x0)
    0x004AD280 mb_warband_dedicated.exe+0xAD280 (??+0x0)
    0x004AD280 mb_warband_dedicated.exe+0xAD280 (??+0x0)
    >

It has crashed once before and another time after this error but it was probably from other, similar, causes as this is the first time an error message popped up.

Edit:
    Turns out you should use [font=consolas,courier]str_sanitize[/font] in [font=consolas,courier]script_wse_receive_chat_message[/font] to get rid of any {'s players might type or Warband will try to parse it as a token and crash.
  18. shokkueibu

IE - Warband Competitive Clan [Recruiting]

Good luck with Internet Explorer, Penix.
  19. shokkueibu

MP Native ENL Admin Mod v3.2.0 (Open Source) by sHocK

We didn't publicly release that version. It may be released eventually but I don't think there are any plans for it at the moment.
  20. shokkueibu

Lumos said:
    What's the most reliable way to see if the player's underground (set_z_to_ground_level and then compare wth player's Z?)?

I would also like to know. I'm currently using [font=consolas,courier](position_get_distance_to_terrain, <destination>, <position>),[/font] on the player position and checking for a negative distance. My first thought was using [font=consolas,courier]position_set_z_to_ground_level[/font] as well but then I noticed Lav's operations expanded mentioning it "takes scene props with their collision meshes into account".
Back
Top Bottom