Search results for query: *

1. SendMeSmile

Огнем и мечом | Свое королевство

В оригинале нельзя, когда пройдете сюжет/наиграетесь в оригинал можете попробовать моды. За инфой можно сходить сюда - http://rusmnb.ru/index.php?board=47.0
  2. SendMeSmile

Are units historically accurate?

I have seen first edition of your post :smile:. Well, i think various cool photos (reconstruction) and pictures fits this thread:
    Сool reytar
    Moscow reytars 1
    Moscow reytars 2
    Post yours, plz.
  3. SendMeSmile

Nice joke :smile:.
  4. SendMeSmile

Dangerdude said:
    Sorry for making so many threads, but I just want to ask if troops, their name and equipment in this game are historically accurate. I was yesterday searching for Netyags, but I coudln't find anything on the internet about them.
    I have not any special interest for this period (also i'm not historian at all) and don't know much about, but... Word "Netyag" used as a name of poor cossak. It's mean something like "lazybones" and "work-shy" (old russian). It's a correct name for this type of cossacks according to some sources. About sweden, they had colors of regiment, pictures of some troops:
    Picture 1
    Picture 2
    Something about sweden army (17 century, pictures of infantry):
    Osprey
    For first picture:
    Description

P.S. Here much more:
    Pictures
    And more, but i'm not sure about historical accuracy of this picture:
    Picture 3
    Also, just nice picture:
    I like picture 4, but...
    From wiki: a model of a section of a pike and shot formation from the Thirty Years' War on display at the Army Museum in Stockholm. Consistent (uniform) dress was not common for military troops at the time.
  5. SendMeSmile

SP Musket Era Csatádi's Visual and Historical Mod

Csatádi said:
    The latest version is on the first page, right, but these items on this page are coming in the next release within 1-2 weeks.
  6. SendMeSmile

SP Musket Era WFaS Enhanced Unofficial 1.86a

Quickfix - version 1.86a (check first message to dl). Grenade using fix for troops, option to see inventory of companions, small fix for quickbattles, two new animations for castellan and guards. Save game compatible.
  7. SendMeSmile

Yes, you need to start new game. After you hire troops you need to wait a week, then speak with commander again, you will see "preparations complete", amount of ready troops in dialog and option to take them. About sweden, take a castle or town, establish your kingdom, make war (also maybe peace or high amount of high level poland troops in armies, don't know).
  8. SendMeSmile

Upd - version 1.86. Roullete for handcrafted items (random modificator), opportunity to change commander, bodysliding for custom battles (you change body with simple troop, when die, but can't command). New mod options - you can disable annoying weekly notifications about taxes and gold usage, enable or disable muskets using for AI in close combat and another options. New fixes - hussar lance damage reduced to original, grenade damage will raise with skill, no winged hussars at sieges (but lords, NPCs and player will be in winged armors, if they have them), cap for learning enabled (but you can disable it through cheat), bandit camps now attackable by kingdom lords and another.

Additional OSP used:
    rubik - Custom Commander
    Alex_NG - Permanent Camps
    DrTomas - Body-sliding In Combat
    Wilk22 - Single Hussar Wing

In mod resources, but still not used: Tavern Animation Pack by Slawomir of Aaarrghh, Animation Variety Mod by jacobhinds, animations and terrain borders from TLD team

Again, note:
    If you don't like faster map speed, you can change it in module.ini (module folder) - "time_multiplier" string. Original speed = 0.25.
  9. SendMeSmile

Hi, it's not simple task to turn on storyline with your own kingdom feature (especially testing, especially for one man), so if you asking you can't do it. I'm doing new patch :smile:) (yes, again - and wonder that not only i'm still playing WFaS :smile:) and was thinking about option "no kingdom before storyline completed",  but i 'm not ready to do it for now (seems too much testing). So you can complete storyline in another mod and play this as "free play" (by default in this mod main quest is considered accomplished and game in "free play" state).
  10. SendMeSmile

Hussar lances break almost always after first or second strike (and they start using another melee weapon). PBOD and parts of it (split divisions) was removed because i found bugs with it and can't cope with two of them, but i fixed bugs with volley fire and pike bracing as i could,  there is still formations and formai with replacement of bugged scirmish order. Bugs for WFaS version -  main reason of PBOD removing. Fortified wagon was removed in original mod. No more updates, sorry, this is last version, i just wanted to play original mod with custom troops and some changes in AI, when did this :smile:.
  11. SendMeSmile

Hmm... Backspace menu error should be fixed in last version, does you start a new game? Fortified wagon option is gone for you and for AI (was bugged and incompatible with new AI options), hussar lances now break after one or two strikes. Anyway i completed first version of submod a year ago and don't want to do something with this (i just finished playing it and have no WFaS and other stuff installed).
  12. SendMeSmile

Answer in the topic of original mod (first message - http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,218099.0.html) -  "As I said, the purpose of this mod is to rule your own kingdom. Choosing a different way, like pretender quests, or storyline quest may throw unexpected bugs".
  13. SendMeSmile

Storyline quests is disabled as in original mod - only conquest.
  14. SendMeSmile

YourStepDad, guns damage and speed exactly as in original WFaS.
    Ruina, there is no way to modify equipment of custom troops without using of module system. But this task is not difficult (maybe a bit harder than using editors), so if you wish to try send PM for me.
  15. SendMeSmile

Well, additional combat scripts (when you fighting with advanced units will be more of this), PL elements affect speed of fights too. Also I had some problems with older videocard driver, but if in 1.75 or vanilla you have no such issues, i can't give you another advice, than to reduce graphic settings. Submod work fast enough comparing with WB mods, i don't see big difference at speed between 1.75 and submod, so this all i can help.
  16. SendMeSmile

There is no special textures. Textures have same size as original, but for some models two textures used instead one and this is can reduce FPS a little bit in battles with these models (mostly sweden units, some of them). If you mean skies, they have special effect just like vanilla skies and when you turn HDR switch "on" in game options they are not dissapear (as in my previous "small tweak" for this mod), also HDR settings was changed, but there is no changes, which can decrease frame rate. You can't disable new textures simply.
  17. SendMeSmile

You can change map speed in module.ini (module folder) - "time_multiplier" string. Original speed = 0.25.
    Additional combat scripts, PL elements and fog affect speed of fights also. I will not make textures as optional download (and you can't simply rewrite most of  them with original ones - will be bugs), to improve FPS you can try to reduce grass (game options) and disable coloured fog (camp - mod options), also if "better blocking" for troops is on, you can try to disable it.
  18. SendMeSmile

Upd. Difficulty settings fixed, added "recommended" level of difficulty.

itruvor, карта из оригинального мода, я только украшательства добавил. Мод и сабмод фэнтезийные - считайте, что альтернативная история :smile:.

YourStepDad, nothing serious. Main - if looters, brigands or bandits parties growth in size (by merging together), they have chance to establish camp of "organized criminals" with stronger combat skills.  Camps will produce new members until you destroy it. 1.85 version with fix for it :smile:. Custom parties must be enabled. Also random events will work only if custom parties is "on".
  19. SendMeSmile

Upd. Few fixes (minimap, zamoshye...). Starting formations for player units as in native, more money to merchants. Note: For giving orders to form rows from backspace menu you need to cancel additional formation before.
    Upd. Some fixes, you can train NPCs in the academy without limit, added opportunity to siege by your command.
    Upd. Fixed orders, some additions.
Back
Top Bottom