Search results for query: *

1. Looting

Man cannot live on bread alone
  2. Hey Gabbo!

Excellent :smile: thankyou Gabbo, YEah I'll give that a go for you :smile: just let me know how/when etc.  Glad to see you're doing so well
  3. Hey Gabbo!

Hey man, don't know if ya remember me, used to playtest for you on 1755. Just wanted to say, I've come back to Warband after having not played for some time, very impressed by the work you have achieved here, this is a very nice mod, cant wait to see it when Diplomacy is fully implemented...
  4. [BUGS] Freelancer 1.2-1.4 Bugs. (LOCKED)

Yeah :smile: I used the cheat menu in the end.  Hardly a cheat when it makes you pay lol.
  5. [BUGS] Freelancer 1.2-1.4 Bugs. (LOCKED)

helpful...
  6. [BUGS] Freelancer 1.2-1.4 Bugs. (LOCKED)

is it just me or do no shops sell arrows?
  7. Forced to run Steam - Not amused.

necropost.jpg
  8. [S] Sword Song - 9th Century England

Just play Brytenwalda
  9. BUG Reports v 1.34

Anyone else notice soldiers moving at lightspeed?
  10. BUG?

same bug here
  11. My Impression of the new version

my family after reading this:
    familyguybarf.jpg
  12. Swadian Role Play Server Launched! -Old Thread-

question:  My usual in-game name is amore, but thats not very good for RP obviously, should I change it to something else when playing this or do most people just use their standard nics?
  13. Swadian Role Play Server Launched! -Old Thread-

LMAO, blueberry's last response in that thread is phenomenal:

"I wish you and those who have to spend their lives close to you the best of luck."

Fantastic  :razz:

Anyway, look this is Blueberry's work, and he wants to build a seiorus, and fu community.  If you have been banned, it is because to allow you entry would lessen the fun for everyone else.

@Blueberry I commend you on your work and intend to signup tonight or tomorrow, see you there!!
  14. [OLD IDEAS] - for FREELANCER

Is it possible to implement an option to join bandits/caravana/manhunters etc?
  15. [OLD] original mod topic

Keep it up Tara and you'll be up there with Vincenzo, Gabrilduro and Idibil...  :mrgreen: fantastic work, can't wait to get home tonight and carry on!

ON a sad note, I was recently promoted to Sgt, and given my first direct control of one man in battle.... he died
  16. [OLD] original mod topic

Hi Guys, I have been following this mod with a keen interest, and was delighted to see a stable version released.

Tried it out this morning before work and was thoroughly impressed.

Just have a few suggestions:

-Some mods show many men you personally have killed at the end of a battle, I think that would be a good implementation into this mod, which focuses a lot more on you as a soldier than other mods.

-I was a sergeant for King Harlaus, and our army was routed and lost the battle.  After escaping my captors I enlisted with Lord Tredian, also a Swadian.  However I was signed up as a recruit again, should I not have retained my former rank? Or at least something higher than recruit.

-Similarly, suppose I was a man at arms with the Swadians, and defected to the Nords, should I be offered a higher rank than recruit?

-You do not appear to gain renown when fighting as an enlisted soldier, I think you should, perhaps gaining more depending on how high your rank is.

All in all this is a fantastic mod, and have found myself playing the game differently now.

For example I like how items collected on the battlefield stay in your inventory,  I found myself as a recruit, after the main part of the fighting was finished, scouring the dead for superior weapons and shields.  This is very immersive, and also historically accurate, as many soldiers would stop and loot the dead, rather than chase a loan archer three miles from the battle, so kudos for that!
  17. 92nd Regiment of Foot - Gordon Highlanders

Treble's a good guy, and unmatched in melee, would be a relief to fight alongside him for once ha
  18. My first attempt at hosting a server...

Was pretty good even when playing on my own, very easy to organise a line.

However I was running it just through my home hub so cant really have it going 24/7, if anyone ever wants to try it again let me know and I will arrange a time to have it up and running
  19. Community ban Sawyer

amore555 said:
    Mikeyo/Sawyer, 

I had never met you in gmae until you came, started kicking your own teammates at Spawn, and TK'ing me.

I raised the ban request at 22nd's site because of the way you behaved that time, and had no idea of your past in the server.

While I appreciate you saying that you will change, it smacks to me a little of "I'm sorry I was caught".

EDIT: ninja'd again, response to Nilzizi
Back
Top Bottom