Search results for query: *

• Users: Oskatat
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Oskatat

weapon categories

I'm getting a bit annoyed with the melee weapons. I'm trying to raise companion stats in their melee weapon, but There is no indication wether a weapon is military or civilian fencing. A light cavalry sabre uses civilian fencing for example (tried some weapons in a barracks training match)...
  2. Oskatat

jotnar clan bug?

I admit to some liberate cheating. Mostly it's about giving xp to troops because I have 4 castles (gave them away now) and 3 towns and managing 5 mercenary guilds, 3 factions and my own faction recruits get's to be a stopage, sometimes I ctrl-X some troops to make lists shorter my problem...
  3. Oskatat

prisoners recruited

A quick search turned up 0, so I'm asking when you have prisoners at a castle or town now, do they automatically slowly get recruited to your military? I've had some from the updated looter armies get absorbed into a fort, not much of a problem, they become pretty decent, but I don't want...
  4. Oskatat

Away long time, no warband, do I need to update?

Title says it all. I've been away and not active since a bit after the release of warband. I'm not intending much to get into the expansions, but should I redownload the game that I once started to love and play or is my old download as good as it was then (no bugfixes/updates)
  5. Oskatat

Grokking

heeft iemand ooit gehoord van grokking. Het kan andere namen hebben in andere landen de basis: je start als stam uit de steentijd met beperkte spullen, kennis en mensen en langzamerhand moet je je opwerken tot een beschaving je kiest een gebied (zoals prairie, tundra, moeras, heuvels...
  6. Oskatat

a question & a remark

first off, what is a good number of fiefs to give to lords, and what type? on that point, i found that hired lords didnt have party size depending on the sequence on which they were hired, but on finance. So now i gave a town to some lord and he's running around with some 500 troops back to...
  7. Oskatat

Problem at Jeirbe castle

I had to defend Jeirbe castle against a force of 160 nords. I left the garrison weak on purpose because the castle looked like fun to defend. I took a force of knights there for a total of 80 defenders, then the battle was on.... to my horror, the knights dropped down to the ground to attack...
  8. Oskatat

remounting

in the last days before the game crashes every few minutes, i am continualy frustrated by my knights. When their horse is killed, they go jogging over hills and fields, passing by several riderless horses they could ride... I know there is the command "everybody mount horses", but then they go...
Back
Top Bottom