Search results for query: *

1. MadocComadrin

Random Media v.4 (Comedy Optional, Interesting Optional)

How does this look? Am making a tunisian campaign video with moving frontlines and all.

dfev_27.png
    What you're trying to show is clear. I'd consider making the round ends flat, and maybe make the line width a bit thinner. If you're up for the effort, you might also want to try showing the area occupied by Rommel filled in with a thin black hatch pattern and only use the allied colors for the front-lines.
  2. MadocComadrin

What made you laugh today - Fifth Edition

I really shouldn't get into this, but what in that quote was conjecture aside from the idea that the 'figurative blue pixie cuts got their panties in a bunch..."? Did they not offer the courses listed recently? Were those courses ineligible to fill whatever course requirement needed to be filled? Is the replacement course not trading depth for breadth?
  3. MadocComadrin

Jokes and other assorted atrocities.

Is "pissing myself laughing" some kind of prize?
    Only if you're into watersports. :fruity:
  4. MadocComadrin

Wait for my next joke 4 years from now. If you solve it, you'll piss yourself laughing and win a millennium prize at the same time!
  5. MadocComadrin

Warning: light math!
    Amanda is 21 years older than her son John. In 6 years from now, Amanda will be 5 times as old as John.
    Question Where is John's father?
    Fractional and negative years are allowed.
    In Amanda. If you solve the system of equations, you'll find that John is -9 months old.
  6. MadocComadrin

Crusader Kings III announcement

...if you think they are not going to milk their fans through excessive DLC, you're deluded.
    And if you think they won't remove features from the game/make old features obsolete to add in a DLC replacement that's not part of a free update while completely screwing with the balance and entertainment potential of the game.
  7. MadocComadrin

Rate the above forumite's avatar v. V (circular edition)

9/10 - Works well in the circle and on the dark background.
  8. MadocComadrin

What made you laugh today - Fifth Edition

Not technically today, but...
    EPFLGiPVAAEW3Sm
    From Science Diagrams that Look Like ****posts
  9. MadocComadrin

Custom Titles

I'd like to see "Water-Borne Annelid" back, but feel free to spice that up in all the wrong ways if you want.
  10. MadocComadrin

Introduction/Hello thread

Geez, I go to the store for 4 and a half years and somebody's gone and blue everything up?
  11. MadocComadrin

say cheese

Dryvus said:
    The first thing I saw in this picture was "Automated Gas Valve Located Here ⇧"
  12. MadocComadrin

Cloudflare

There are multiple, independent offending parties attacking Warband related stuff right now. POM TS has been DDoSed over the past week or so multiple times.
  13. MadocComadrin

Post delicious meals you made!

Gestricius said:
    I can handle habanero pretty well, no sweating or the likes but I certainly notice its capsaicin levels. Personally I would like something between habanero and jalapeno. Ninja'd by Dryvus.
    I can handle habanero in my mouth. On my face or lips it burns like crazy, and lets also say that I don't use the restroom for a few hours after anymore either.
    I don't like jalapenos that much: I like the heat, but they also have a sour taste to me. I'll put them on something that masks their flavor but keeps the heat.
  14. MadocComadrin

What made you awestruck or astonished today?

Jhessail said:
    Úlfheðinn said:
    It's just another way to skirt the issue and to avoid things that don't jive with their beliefs.

They are not anti-social enough to outright start screaming profanities about Jenner, so they instead go around and whine that media shouldn't focus on her at all. While not realizing that media is only focusing on Jenner because so many people follow the Kardashian media circus in the first place. It's not as if the "Home coming surprise" videos and other similar, traditionally patriotic stuff have vanished off the Youtube or American media.
    I've known plenty of people who are extremely tired of people claiming every damn thing is "heroic" or "brave." Yeah, there are some people who chime in like that, but I'm willing to bet a decent chunk of those people are just fed up with relatively petty crap.

Oh and point out that Jenner making transwomen more acceptable
    I really doubt that is what's happening. Jenner is more likely polarizing the issue, making the "supporters" and detractors of transgendered people more of an uncomfortable presence for said people. I would also say that Jenner is partially trying to hide behind this (not saying Jenner is faking; rather, using convenient timing) to downplay reckless vehicular manslaughter.
  15. MadocComadrin

What made you lose faith in humanity today?

Austupaio said:
    Similalry, it gets old when people rage against theories or concepts based on the writings of said random bloggers, writers, etc.
    This, so much. Gest, Rebel, Madoc, take note.
    When have I done so? The nearest I've come is me saying Cultural Marxism was something that existed. But hey, feel free to keep up your holier-than-thou mixed with every-one-but-me is retarded attitude. 
  16. MadocComadrin

What be on yer noggin?

Dodes said:
    It was so much simpler in the good old times when they simply spent all their time in the coal mines.
    Kids worked the breakers, unless the people were extremely sadistic.
  17. MadocComadrin

What made you awestruck or astonished today?

GDP is also useful in aggregate demand calculations IIRC.
  18. MadocComadrin

Native Completed NA Medium Speed Dueling Tournament, FINAL SCORE: Oodle 9-8 Magerick

Cradoc said:
    ac35fvN.png

=/
    You have to hit the send button if you want people to see what you've typed.  :iamamoron:
  19. MadocComadrin

What made you lose faith in humanity today?

Tibertus said:
    I quit. I just read a quote in which age was called a "social construct".
    It depends on what part of age they were trying to pin as a social construct.
  20. MadocComadrin

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

TheAngrySword said:
    Also, what if there were different mounts per faction. For instance the desert faction could have camels. These could be superior in the desert, but weaker in colder climates.
    Horses are fine, if not better for actual combat in the desert: they aren't really that impeded by the sand and they are bred (for generations) and disciplined for battle. I could see camels as desert transportation though.
Back
Top Bottom