Search results for query: *

1. Crossbow Joe

Suppression - Open ended, side-scrolling, adventure game

Indiegogo Campaign Early Trailer IndieDB Page Hello everyone, I'm currently a part of a new game project for PC and Mac that is being created titled "Suppression". We are hoping to make it a game that can be played multiple times with different endings, and that each time the player may notice...
  2. Crossbow Joe

Porting from 1.143 to 1.153

Currently I am trying to get a 1.143 mod to function properly in the latest version, since I have been away for a while I have missed out on several updates and I cannot figure out exactly what I need to do to for each patch to avoid clashes or missing operations etc. The biggest problem I found...
  3. Crossbow Joe

The Great War: Multi-Player Events

Greetings, if you are reading this you are probably interested in joining a multiplayer event. The next one is planned for after the next version, so when that comes out, keep your eyes open. Event time N/A Check the second post for screenshots of the two previous events, the Battle of Mesnen...
  4. Crossbow Joe

The Waving Sailor Inn: Lore and Background Stories/Novels on the mod here

Wondering what New Elgante is? Who are those karkans squatting on their mountains, what do the tribesmen of the snakes do in their free time? Well here I try and fill you in on some of this, providing various information on things, as they come to me. This includes stories I have written or am...
  5. Crossbow Joe

Tribe Hunters Camp: Bug Reports - Hotfix Released

All bugs which were reported have been fixed (or attempted to be fixed in the case of balance issues) in the latest hotfix Hotfix uploaded to fix reported bugs. Just extract to the module Hotfix Changelog: - Fixed "Unable to find tribal_spear", invisible snake spears. - Fixed up Arlen, Karkan...
  6. Crossbow Joe

The Explorers Guild: Screenshots

Post your Screenshots of the mod here. If I see a good one, I may use it in the mod as a loading screen Here is a few old ones to get you started Screenshots Multiplayer Here they come The snake tribe breaks through! Holding them at the inner fort New tribal polearm, "moon axe"...
  7. Crossbow Joe

The Gathering: Suggestions

Well if you have any suggestions about the mod and future plans please post them here and I will consider them all.
  8. Crossbow Joe

The Archives: Credits and Team

The Team: - Crossbow Joe: Head Developer, Modeller, Texturer etc - Red Campbleton: Beta Tester, Modeller, Scener and suggestions - Angry Newbie: Dedicated Scener and suggestions Honoured Credits For people who I couldn't have made the mod without ladanyi - For giving me a lot of help with...
  9. Crossbow Joe

Insistent crashing corrupting a mod

See second post Well recently I started to think of design for some basic tribal armour in my mod and since most of it will be bits and pieces on a mostly naked body I thought to use an already made tribal body and then make the armour as a separate mesh and link them together. But for some...
  10. Crossbow Joe

Can someone help me locate a syntax error?

Okay well I am trying to get this new quest in game but I just can't seem to get it to work. The error seems to appear whenever I activate this dialogs code here. Can anyone spot whats wrong, it would be much appreciated and credit will be given. Module_dialogs   [trp_graystok,"start", [(eq...
  11. Crossbow Joe

Need help adding sea travel

Hello, for a very long time now I have been trying unsuccessfully to add in sea travel and battle in to my mod. First I tried Jubal's Tutorial on the Exilian. but there were a few problems, namely that lords did not travel over the ocean, that made me have to quit that Idea after adding...
  12. Crossbow Joe

How to change the months names? - answered, but how to set permanent wars?

Hello, I have been trying to change the names of the months of the year for my mod since January, Feburary etc do not fit in. I have found them listed in module_scripts.py but if I change them then it errors upon compiling. Does anyone know what else I would need to change to avoid this problem...
  13. Crossbow Joe

The terrain resets when I change it

Okay currently I am making a map and for some reason parts of the terrain "paint" I cannot change from what it started. This is as I edit the terrain and when I click "Yes save" it will be there, but once I reload the map: it is gone again. Any other change I have made remains, whether it be...
  14. Crossbow Joe

The Port: Main Thread and Download Link: Work Stopped

Download Here Alternate Download Alternate Alternate Download Hotfix Scene preview video Optional GUI's This is a singelplayer and multiplayer modification for Mount and Blade:Warband. It covers a central theme of colonists versus tribes, with tribes taking inspiration from anything from aztecs...
  15. Crossbow Joe

Extreme Texture Stretching and Music will not play

I have been having this problem recently with textures that is incredibly annoying, it pops up every now and then and seems to think of something new to do it on each time. Basically I will be playing the game and suddenly a piece of armour, weaponry a scene prop whether on me or someone else...
  16. Crossbow Joe

Shield problems

I have recently been having trouble with the way a shield I added in-game is held. It is held off center and I cannot figure out how to adjust it. I have tried moving the model around and seeing how it changed but nothing happens, so it must be in the code. I am new to the module system so I...
  17. Crossbow Joe

New Training Fields

I made some new training fields for Blood and roses and I thought that other people might want them as well. Basically they are makeovers of the the Training fields in single player, with arenas to fight in and archery ranges. But I wanted to check if anyone was interested, or if it would just...
  18. Crossbow Joe

Horsemen and AI mesh

I made a AI mesh for a map, the infantry follow it perfectly and so far I haven't come across a problem. But the cavalry do not seem to follow it. One of the teams spawn facing a wall and while the people on foot go around it the horsemen go right into it and eventually dismount. Do I have to...
  19. Crossbow Joe

Weather preferences?

I am always intrigued to see peoples point of view on weather. I will not say any specific temperatures due to hot and cold weather varying from place to place but do you prefer Hot, Warm, Cool or Cold weather. Don't say mild because this is a preference. So if you had to choose what would it...
  20. Crossbow Joe

Weird AI mesh

When I wnet in to AI mesh before and clicked create AI mesh it looked like this Why are the vertexes all stretched??????? This only happens in this map and no other one. Creating a new face does not have this problem however
Back
Top Bottom