Search results for query: *

• Users: Jacob793
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Jacob793

Warband still running strong?

So ive wanetd to get back into mount and blade, but guns arent really for me I dont think. So which community would you say is stronger right now? WFAS or Warband? And is WFAS completly focussed around the firearms or will I still be able to enjoy a mixed arrawy of weapons being used?
  2. Jacob793

WTF is this ****?!

Ok, so heres how its looking on the 22nd server atm, Thers a small group of elite mercs killing all civillians trying to get gold at the mines Theres an army of red camping outside BOTH spawns Theres a large blue force roaming atoun killing off anyone in the town Theres an army of bandits...
  3. Jacob793

FPS

I can guess this has been complained about alot but im just going to ask again as im new Is there no chance that anything can be changed to the mod (IDK somthing technical? Im not very aware of how things work) that may in future mean that out FPS dont suffer so much?
  4. Jacob793

Need experianced modelers

We need help form experiance modelers to help create some high quality Hoplite equipment for use in the cRPG mod If anyone is interested in helping us and thinks they have enough experiance please comment below The following items still need to be created: Non scalemail reinforced Linothorax...
  5. Jacob793

Firearm Proffeciancy

What does this actually do? Does it incread the speed rating and the accuracy at all?
  6. Jacob793

Installing?

So I downlaoded the mod and it installed, now what do I do? It doesent come up under Mods when starting up warband and says Its not installed when i try and join an mm mod server :S
Back
Top Bottom