Search results for query: *

• Users: Gnjus
  • Order by date
  1. Gnjus

11 years of development and still missing.....

I can finally retire this
    1L6Vu.jpg

a bald day truly

Hold yer horses mate, the Crusade is not over yet and neither is Inquisition.

xr9Ft1Z.jpg
  2. Gnjus

Third time's a charm.

I invoke upon you the Curse of the Mighty Ramesses, for striking the banhammer upon me for no reason !

"All people who enter this thread who will make evil against this cause and destroy it - may the crocodile be against them in water and snakes against them on land. May the hippopotamus be against them in water, the scorpion on land." !!!

4N8aWnN.png

IO4Pt6r.jpg

i5wwCe1.jpg
  3. Gnjus

Patch Notes v1.2.3 ...?

• New balding male haircut option. @Gnjus
    Multiplayer
    • Added official multiplayer servers for continents which have no official servers.
    • Fixed constant server crashes.

Clint_Howard_Photo_Op_GalaxyCon_Richmond_2022.jpg
  4. Gnjus

haha my friend, don't mean to be a kill joy, but you're going to get muted or banned if you keeping posting these pics.
    5bb46164-cee4-4ff0-9d91-69f40a0a0a67-pivo3-previewOrg.png
  5. Gnjus

Pretty sure Orion's a legit moderator the guys been here since time immemorial
    gm_01293701.jpg
  6. Gnjus

Please, stop. If you guys keep arguing like this, my favourite thread is going to be locked.
    y3vWmcH.jpg
  7. Gnjus

How have i spammed this forum -and whats with the insults

....and he spams again -itll be good to see this wastelanded
    4 replies in this topic - absolutely zero contribution + calling me a fixated OCD rainman and a spammer + actually getting a "moderator" to "agree" with your garbage = well done, Froggenstein. I hope you're happy with yourself.
  8. Gnjus

am kinda shocked its not considered forum spam.

Guess what - some of us are kinda shocked how a dumb person like you is allowed to spam this forum (even if it's half-dead) but we're still not making any fuss about it.

it is

You guys had your fun, but the gig is up. Point well-made, no more spamming images.

iIefyyz.jpg
  9. Gnjus

Are you bald dude?

No Froggenstein, I have enough hair on my head to be able to donate to every single hair-transplant clinic in Turkey.
  10. Gnjus

What if the baldness is the friends we made along the way?
    jtE5QG7.jpg
  11. Gnjus

Mediocre anime hair fan attacking us, the naturalistic male capilar feature enjoyers. A sad state, but an enjoyable one. To be fair.

images

In case the person has not yet understood. BL is clearly lacking more hair types, most notable the "remissive hair", the "friar hair", and the general balding and bald heads.

Oh wait, forsooth! TW is based in turkey, where there are no more bald people, i forgot. they converted all their medical doctors to hair implants doctors qnd baldness reached 0%.

Now everything makes sense...
    X4ACmXc.jpg
  12. Gnjus

Patch Notes v1.0.1

I stopped playing wow in 2012.

Very good, you stopped Wowing in 2012, now stop Mount'n'blading in 2022 and make sure you've got nothing to stop in 2032.
Back
Top Bottom