Search results for query: *

• Users: Rhonerin
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Rhonerin

Current balance

Hello good people of the Napoleonic Wars community. Im Rhonerin and i have been playing this dlc since release and mount and musket since mm mod (think it whas actually musket madness back then?). I have played the mod for a very long time but only started playing really serious with regimet...
  2. Rhonerin

4th Hussars

The 4th hussars are a pure cav regiment. We play as the prussian hussars or any of the hussar classes if we cant play as Prussia. We are a friendly, social and not to serious regiment. We are one of the most skilled cavalry regiments out there and if you join us you will eventually be one of the...
  3. Rhonerin

MM_Offical_Battle map rotation (POLL)

Based on: I decided to make this little thread. Ill make a poll in which you vote for the maps you WANT in the map rotation. I will wait a little while before i activate the poll so you guys might be able to tell me which maps ive forgotten, didnt know exsited or just any other map you woud...
  4. Rhonerin

4th Prussian Hussars (Light Cavarly) Recruiting!!!

The 4th hussars are a pure cav regiment. We play as the prussian russich deutsche or any of the hussar classes if we cant play as prussia. We are a friendly, social and not to serious regiment. We are one of the most skilled cavalry regiments out there and if you join us you will eventually be...
  5. Rhonerin

Garde de l'Empereur (Rhonerins Guard)

IMPERIAL FRENCH ARMY Garde de l'Empereur Bonjour! I, Emperor of the Imperial French Army happy to announce that I am forming an Imperial Guard regiment that will consist of the most skilled men whose mission is to fight alongside the Emperor. And that's not other guards like 1er, 2e and...
  6. Rhonerin

Imperial French Army

IMPERIAL FRENCH ARMY List of all the IFA regiments: Applications for joining can be made here: http://imperialfrencharmy.freeforums.org/recruitment-office-f18.html 84e Regiment d'Infanterie de ligne 18e Regiment d'Infanterie de ligne 1er Regiment de Grenadiers de la Garde Imperiale...
  7. Rhonerin

Please lock and remove (Davout have taken over the 2e)

This unit is a part of the Imperial French Army 2e Regiment de Chasseurs-à-Pied de la Garde Created at the same time as the Grenadiers of the Consular Guard, 2e regiment de Chasseurs-à-Pied de la Garde Impériale was one of the oldest and most venerated of regiments in the French Army...
  8. Rhonerin

Videos :D

Post links to some cool mount and musket videos that you have made :D
Back
Top Bottom