Search results for query: *

• Users: monnikje
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. monnikje

Finally finished 'Me, Floris'

Hi guys, There is a small thing I wanted to share with you. After quite a few years I finally finished the AAR 'Me, Floris', on which this mod is based. So if you want to know the story of Floris, how he ended up in Calradia, how he fared over there and how it all ends, just go to this thread...
  2. monnikje

Dev Diary 23 December 2012 Feedback

Use this thread to give comments on the dev diary of 23 December 2012!
  3. monnikje

Permissions for using Floris as a basis for your mod

Permissions for using Floris as a basis for your mod The Floris Mod Pack is a compilation of a lot of other mods, along with a lot of our own work. We not only provide the source, but give you the possibility with the Dev Suite to recompile the entire mod with your own adjustments. Of course...
  4. monnikje

Floris Mod Pack 2.54 released

We've released Floris 2.54. It fixes bugs, upgrades features and brings some game changes. Head to the Introduction + Downloads topic to download the patch or the new full installer. Here's the list with changes we've made: We'd also like to hear what people think of the changes in 2.54.  It...
  5. monnikje

Bug Reports & Known Issues [v2.54]

Bugs and known issues Here is a special topic for bug reports on the Basic, Gameplay and Expanded version of 2.54, for Warband v1.153. Please specify in your post which version you used. Also, if your problem is at all related to a troop (equipment, appearance, etc) please indicate which troop...
  6. monnikje

Floris Mod Pack 2.53 released

We've released Floris 2.53. It fixes bugs, upgrades features and brings some game changes. Head to the Introduction + Downloads topic to download the patch or the new full installer. Here's the list with changes we've made: We'd also like to hear what people think of the changes in 2.53.  It...
  7. monnikje

Bug Reports & Known Issues [v2.53]

Bugs and known issues Here is a special topic for bug reports on the Basic, Gameplay and Expanded version of 2.53, for Warband v1.153. Please specify in your post which version you used. Also, if your problem is at all related to a troop (equipment, appearance, etc) please indicate which troop...
  8. monnikje

Floris Mod Pack 2.52 released

We've released a patch: Floris 2.52. This will fix bugs, upgrade features and bring some game changes. Head to the Introduction + Downloads topic to download the patch or the new full installer. Here's the list with changes we've made:
  9. monnikje

Floris 2.5 Normalmaps Minimod

This minimod has new normalmaps created by WingCutAngel to replace the existing ones in the Floris Textures folder. It not only provides better normalmaps, but also reduces them in size, with the intend to improve gameplay and reduce lag. We much appreciate it if you share your experiences with...
  10. monnikje

B Tutorial Other How to make an installer for your mod

Hello everyone, Suppose you've created your own mod, and shared it with the rest of the world like so many have done before. But people complained that they found it very difficult to install, or you just want to provide a service to make it as easy as possible. In short, you want to create an...
  11. monnikje

Version 2.5 released

Finally, after ten months of development and testing, I bring you version 2.5. Head to the Introduction + Downloads topic to download it. Since we've created one installer with the three version embedded, I can't see by the number of downloads anymore which one is most popular. So I ask you...
  12. monnikje

Bug Reports and known issues [v2.5]

Bugs and known issues Here is a special topic for bug reports on the Basic, Gameplay and Expanded version of 2.5. Please specify in your post which version you used. Also, if your problem is at all related to a troop (equipment, appearance, etc) please indicate which troop tree you've selected...
  13. monnikje

Merry Christmas

On behalf of the entire Floris dev team, I'd like to say:
  14. monnikje

Mirrors

Since there's always a discussion about why I didn't mirror the pack on this or that site, I want to ask you: on what sites should I host 2.5 once it's out? That site must support files of 1.5 to 2 GB. Some I already know: Grocko (formerly known as EasyShare) MultiUpload MegaUpload Filehosting...
  15. monnikje

Dev Diary Feedback

Use this thread to give comments on the dev diary!
  16. monnikje

Happy birthday, Floris

Today it's Friday the 24th, which means it's the 801th birthday of Floris IV, Count of Holland. Born in The Hague in the year 1210, he grew up to be a count at his twelfth birthday. Official records say he died in France when he was mere 24, but we all know better. We know he went to another...
  17. monnikje

The use of Warband and With Fire and Sword assets

The use of Warband and With Fire and Sword assets. When you look at both Warband and With Fire and Sword, you could get the idea to use some assets from one of these games in a mod to enhance the other. For example, you could see some nice cathedral in WFaS and get the idea that it would greatly...
  18. monnikje

poll: Garrison size

Garrison sizes have been increased, but sometimes they tend to become pretty big. What I'd like to hear from you, is if you like it this way, or prefer the native sizes, or something in between.
  19. monnikje

Dev Diary

Hello everyone! In this topic I want to share with you my experiences as a developer of the Floris Mod Pack. I know that I'm not the most active person on the forum, so with this I want to show you that I'm still alive and kicking, and what I'm working on at the moment. I won't post on a...
  20. monnikje

Version 2.4 Released

It's been a while since the previous version came out. The past two months have been very busy for all of us, hence the delay in this version. And when I finally had uploaded the pack to all the different mirrors, we discovered a very irritating bug that just hád to be fixed. Anyway, you don't...
Back
Top Bottom