Search results for query: *

• Users: Xetho
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Xetho

Lag

Hey, does anyone know any reasons why my game would start lagging out of nowhere? It used to run perfectly on very high settings, now it runs very choppy and slow on low settings. I can't think of any reason why this would happen. I have a computer that shouldn't have any problem running this game.
  2. Xetho

How to lower my ping?

Hey, I was just wondering if there was anyway I could lower my ping. Usually it's around 250-400 at the lowest. When I check the other players in the match their pings are usually around 50-150 max, 20-50 normally. Any suggestions?
  3. Xetho

Unable to connect to server.

I keep getting the "Unable to connect to server." error/message everytime I try to join a game.. Any ideas why?
  4. Xetho

Fairly High Ping?

I have found that I am hitting people with my lance and it does no damage.. I think this is do to the lag that I'm getting. When I play offline I hit a lot more often. My ping is usually around 250-500. Is there anyway to lower it?
  5. Xetho

Original Module?

Could someone please upload a version of the original module.. Mine got corrupted and now I can't join any online games.
Back
Top Bottom