Search results for query: *

• Users: doomsayer
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Sword from horseback - any tipps?

I'd like to try something new, fighting with sword from horseback. I can backstab just fine, but taking people head on seems to be impossible. So anyone know how to deal with lancer cav, and 2h when using only a sword? edit: Head on of course. I know you can bumpslash shielders but any tips on...
  2. Involuntary weapon switch?

I have this irritating bug where I start switching weapons or shields against my will, sometimes in the middle of combat. I've put this down to mistakenly hitting mousewheel in the past, but it even happens when not touching the mouse. Does anyone know what causes this or is suffering the same?
  3. MP Other Beyond the forests - Recruiting

This is a new idea for an mmo. But not an mmo how you know them. This will be a mix between strategy game, pen and paper rpg and warband. A note upfront: This thread is not for adding any ideas or discussing concepts. This is merely here to express your interest in either working on the project...
  4. M&B multiplayer roleplaying events?

Well ... I know that there are some RPG mods out but I'm not really content with them personally. What I'd like to see is something where I get thrown into a setting and play my role without being forced to work or wait for hours or even days to get the gold/xp points up. Or having everyone else...
  5. [GUIDE] Dealing with Khergits on Open Plains

So ... you get a lucky random map with lots of open terrain and khergits. Whatever you do you're screwed. You can go archer and shot their horses but your team still takes more losses until all are dead. Or you get an unlucky arrow in the face. You can camp with a shield up but as your teammates...
  6. OSP Code QoL [WB] Ironsight mode

I didn't like it that crossbows and rifles are pointed from the lower right corner to the middle of the screen so here's a script I made that let's you actually aim over crossbows (and rifles) by putting the 1st person viewport to the right position. Looks pretty nice with crossbows already...
  7. CTF Team Tactics

I thought I'd wrie some sort of strategy guide for the CTF mode as it seems this is the least tactically played mode now, while tactics can really make a big difference. Now I don't believe much in fancy strategies they depend on to many factors to just provide a formula so most of this will be...
  8. CTF base madness?

Here is some weird thing I saw today in CTF. We were two people standing in the enemies base and all the time our team spawned there but not the enemy. I don't know where the enemies spawned. Is this on purpose? I guess this is some sort of function to prevent spawncamping but honestly this can...
  9. Patch/Mod download message

When joining a server with different version or mod you can select to go to the download page. There are two things however ... If there is such a feature for the mods it should link to a place where the mods can actually be downloaded. Having to do a google/forum search because the mod is not...
  10. Crossbow animation ... where?

So I wanted to change the crossbow animation so you can aim over your crossbow/gun. So I have two questions. Where do I find the animation? I've looked through all the brf files and found attack and throwing animations but neither crossbow nor bow. The header_animations just points to ani_human...
  11. "Cutscene" Questions

I looks like in singleplayer all people not in combat just wander around randomly or stand still ... So, is there a way to script people to do certain things, walk to a certain spot in cutscene like events?
  12. Empty Mod?

Is there some kind of "empty mod" which removes all items, people and towns from the game so a total conversion can be made? With the Module System this seems very tedious since everything is crossreferenced in 10 scripts. Also, is there an easy way to edit the map? Oh, I'm talking about...
  13. Long Axes Question

What's the difference between the different combat styles of long axes? The polearm style has a thrust, whats the advantage of the axe style?
  14. Suggestion - Kick Vote Change

I think the voting system really needs an update. I'm coming from a siege server where someone had 20 teamkills and not one of the votes to kick him went through. Nevermind the guys opening the gate to see the enemy ponies up close every time. Now I realize the game needs to be more lenient...
Back
Top Bottom