Search results for query: *

• Users: Slayton
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Kingdom Making

After having played a total of 1608 hours of Mount and Blade: Warband, I kinda want to try making my own Kingdom in the native singleplayer. I have never done it before, and I don't really know how to do it without taking castle after castle until the king says I can't have the one I want and I...
  2. Austrian Grenzers

I noticed somewhere that someone said you could recruit the grenzers, and I have been scouring Austrian lands looking for them. I failed, and I just looked at a unit tree and they are not in for Austria. Are there Grenzers available in the game and where do I find them?
  3. Story

I remember supporting this mod very early on, and I have read the stories in the story sticky board, and I would just like to ask if you plan to turn this into a real, published novel. I think it would do great, but that is just my biased opinion towards this great mod. Also, would it be...
  4. Rules Deprive RP (NA)

The rules of the NA server are vague, unbalanced, and promoted randoming. To random is, by definition, to randomly kill someone. The ruleset of the NA server state that as a bandit, you may kill someone without warning, and be killed without warning. If there were no KOS rules, then people would...
  5. (Clan) Hojo (RP) *Recruiting*

The Hojo We are the Hojo! We stand as strong and sturdy as our fortresses! For a long time we have lived in the shadows, but now is the time for us to rise! Clans will bow to us and our allies! Our trade partners shall prosper! Nobody will stand against us! Ranks Tags Roster- Diplomacy-...
  6. Slayton's Problems

So, I downloaded the game just fine. I then got the patch. I was searching through the files for the script enhancer thing. I couldn't find it. I tried to start the game anyways, but I ran into the error "Couldn't find Sounds.txt". So, how do I get to this script enhancer? Thanks any help...
  7. Musket Accuracy

I seem to have noticed that in multiplayer people have begun to camp and snipe with their muskets. It has led to some of my better pistol whipping charges, but after a while it turns tedious. Is it possible to make all the guns a lot more innacurate so that matches don't turn into camp fests? It...
  8. Your Character "Rp"

Hey everyone! As the title says, will you have a Rp for your story or not? And if so, what will it be? Personally, mine will be a Dutch merchant that is visiting Sweden to check out some goods and whatnot, and is caught up in the war. He then goes out and starts fighting for the Swedes and...
  9. The "I bought the game" thread

If you bought the game, then tell us all here!
  10. Historical Debate #3

Ok, so I asked bearskull if I could use his idea and he said yes, so here I go. Do you think that the britsh taxing of the Americans after the French and Indian war was fair? Personally I think it was. There excuse, that we should pay for there protection, I think completely covers it all. We...
  11. Tactics and the Expierience of Battle in the age of Napoleon

Recently I have read the book "Tactics and the experience of battle in the age of napoleon" by Rory Muir. It is the most educating book I have ever read. In fact, it told me of so many things about the Napoleonic Wars that I am now looking at this game in an entirely new perspective. I am...
  12. Wholesale Banning of TW

Today on the RCC Server Suspicious Pilgrim banned every single town watch for doing what they found right. This is the story. The TW had been, like usually, attacked and destroyed multiple times so I guess they were a little over the edge. One randommer TW guy decided to KoS alll bandits...
  13. Server crashing

Lately the server has been crashing alot. We need it fixed becasue I just lost 20k of stuff and my kingdom!
  14. Woodsmen Guild (Recruiting)

Woodsman's Guild Hail and welcome to the Woodsman's Guild! We are the men of the woods and deal with all things in the woods. We are mainly focused on cutting down trees and sell in it to merchants so that the wood economy can continue in a prosperous way. We will try to monopolize the wood...
  15. Battle Idea

I have been thinking about what battle will be featured when the Dutch are released and I would like to suggest to the modders the battle of Quatre Bras! Usually I would just message Vincenzo or something but I decided to let this be discussed among the community, so please, DISCUSS!
  16. Ale/Wine Quest

When you get the quest to deliver wine/ale quest from the guild mater in a city how do you 'deliver' the items? What I mean is you get there and then what. Do you sell it, or what?
  17. Chamberblocking question

Please someone explain to me waht is chamber blocking! I keep hearing so many things about it but I do not know what it is!
  18. Grenzers

It has come to my attention that there is a lack of Austrian Grenzers, a vital part of Austrian armies and the ultimate Prussian killers during this time period. I would try to organize a regiment of these if they were included.
  19. Cloaks

Is there any way to have a cloak and helmet on?
  20. Game Crashing

Ocasionaly my game crashes for get object failed mesh 0 or something like that
Back
Top Bottom