Search results for query: *

• Users: Dobas
  • Order by date
  1. Dobas

Dark Ages Medieval 1066 Anno Domini

Looks very interesting. Will this mod include a custom soundtrack?
    Thank you! Yes it will :smile:

This is the mod I was hoping to see on Bannerlord. So far, it's really the only one I'm interested in. Great model work so far, can't wait to see it all come to fruition.

That's quite the compliment, thank you!
  2. Dobas

Thank you for that interesting story!
    To answer your question; Yes, there Danes will be there.
  3. Dobas

Page has been updated with ''The Welsh''.
  4. Dobas

damn the models look sick so far, great job
    Thank you kindly!
  5. Dobas

OP updated with ''The Norwegians'' faction update. For more images please visit our moddb page.
  6. Dobas

Since years can actually pass in bannerlord will nations move up with times like maybe they start using more heavy knights or better artillery

Certain new equipment will be avaiable as you progress into the 12th century.
  7. Dobas

It would suck to be on the losing end of two historical battles. And I say this as a person who prefers King Harold Godwinsson over William the Bastard of Normandy. I have read that after Hastings, so many English men-at-arms left England to serve in the Varangian Guard that the Varangian Guard become known as the "English Guard." I would rather that they had stayed in England and fought for their own kingdom.

EIq1I.jpg
  8. Dobas

Moddb has been updated, please let us know what you think!
    We've also reworked our TW forum page.
  9. Dobas

MODDB has been updated. Please have a look and let us know what you think!
  10. Dobas

guys, don't make the mistake of the warband modders

work together, will be faster, more content, less repeated work:

1141 quit
  11. Dobas

Looking for 3d modelers & Texturers ( and 2d modelers )

Hey guys, For our next project we are still looking for quite some 3d modelers / texturers aswell as 2d modelers. Our project will cover the 11th century, starting with the norman conquest, all the way up to the first crusade. I'll post the link to our discord and moddb page where you can find...
  12. Dobas

Hey Marcquez,

I'll just copy an article from the moddb page for you okay? The answer is in there.

Will this mod only focuss on England/France/Scandinavia?
    We will start with focussing on the norman conquest of ( but not limited to ) England and the Anglo Saxon defense against both the Norman and Viking invaders. If we get enough 3d modelers to help us create the architecture and armoury and other props we need then we will include the rest of early medieval europe / east.

Will this mod be singleplayer only?
    Yes, this mod will be singleplayer only we have no current plans for a multiplayer

Will this mod be focussing on historical accuracy?
    Yes, we take the historic accuracy quite serious. Lords/locations/armoury/architecture will be kept as accurate as we can, but if the player decides to run around naked with spear into the battle of hastings that's up to them of course.

Will this mod see crusades?
    If we get the team needed to include all of europe, then yes, we will see the 1st crusade in this mod.

Crusades? You just said the mod will focuss on historical accuracy, the first crusades didn't happen untill around 1096
    Bannerlord let's characters age and make you establish a clan, or perhaps as king a dynasty. so from 1066, 30 years isn't such a stretch.

Can I join the development team?
    Currently we're mostly looking for more modelers/texturers.
    We don't really need more coders, but if you're enthusiastic about the project you're always welcome.
    We're always looking for talented sceners.

Does this mod use a discord?
    Yes we do since today: Discord.gg
  13. Dobas

1066 Anno Domini This mod will plunge you into the violent reality of 11th century Europe letting players experience the iconic events from the battle of Hastings all the way to the 1st crusades in the holy land. Will you let history run it's course, or will you carve out a new future for...
  14. Dobas

Will someone ever make a server for this mod?

DarthTaco said:
    Man I was just thinking about this mod today and all the fun I had playing with the Jomsvikings. A shame this mod went the way of so many others. I won't forget hearing the blast of the horn as we landed on the shores and raided. Hopefully someone will take this idea to Banmerlord.

:fruity:  :wink:
  15. Dobas

Just some questions

If anyone is serious about hosting it they can contact me.
  16. Dobas

No respawn in Sagas

We do not allow others to host this mod.
  17. Dobas

Low population

in the evenings ( EU TIME ) it's usually 40+
    Lots of people just waiting for some updates tho.

The mod is still in béta
  18. Dobas

A few issues from my last few days of play.

The goal was to make chainmail very hard to get. Seems we failed there a little bit.
    Combination of economic bugs on the map + a glitch ( that also works in pw ) to get money kind of ruined it.
    We hope that once we've fixed these issues, the tincans will become less and less present over time.
  19. Dobas

A few issues from my last few days of play.

Hey there,

Don't worry. I don't see your post as flaming, it's just criticism, which is defenately needed in the early stages of this mod.

The ruleset of the mod/server is being worked on.
    We did not base the mod of the tv show ''vikings'' nor did we let ourselves be heavily inspired by it, we did try to immerse some of it ( mostly scenery ) because of it's popularity.
    We do not heavily favour the vikings, it's much harder to get a good class/good gear as a viking, you simply joined the server after some vikings have had weeks to prepare.
    Vikings are not completely OP, they have slightly increased stats ( terms like ''OP'' could only be applied to their highest tier troop, which is indeed OP, but comes at a very very high pricetag ).

We're still trying to sort everything out, and what works best in practice.
    There was no way for us to test that privately, there had to be a beta release for us to be able to see what works and what doesn't.
Back
Top Bottom