Search results for query: *

• Users: Coristan
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. [Question] Building Walls (0.12)

Hey guys. Have been playing for a while, and I realized that at version 0.11 you could build infinite walls with the minor wooden wall, just by cloning it. It happens that at the current version, you can no longer duplicate walls. So, is that a bug, or a feature improvement? This way building...
  2. hosting a mod

Hi huys. How do I host a multiplayer mod (1866(? I know how to host native, and have those files, but are there required any files to host 1866?
  3. Mods porting to warband

Hi, I just wanted to know, is it possible to port a mod from M&B to M&B Warband? I really wanted to play StarWars in warband :D
  4. POST here ur sreenshots of ur char with custom banners

Hi guys, this thread is for people posting their created factions with custom banners. I'll start: (i use imageshack i dont know how to upload images directly to the forum) Portuguese Knight XVI Century: http://yfrog.com/ngmb11gj King Théoden, King of Rohan: http://yfrog.com/0qmb7nj Gondor...
  5. [Suggestion] Gameplay items disappearing.

I have a sugestion that is more about the game itself than the mod. Is it possible make the items NOT to disappear? and horses not to die alone? Examples: 1. When I am playing the colour factions and I have a banner, its cool to drop the banner on the tower of the conquested castle. but then it...
  6. Need someone who knows how to move files from modules.

Hey guys. First of all, I am a jackass working with files.txt to change settings, whatever. But I can tell ya i tried almost all oficial modules for M&B and two or three for Warband. Now, this is why need help: Someone makes me a tutorial for moving a module-especific weapon/armor to another...
  7. Wich one of these MODs you like most? (for 1.011)

Only this ones, because I am not willing to put Rus XIII and other ones to WOOOOOW like this one.
  8. Someone helps, please? (Generic Application error)

Hey guys Every time I run Mount and Blade (the blink video is ok), it appears: "Generic Application error. Enable debug output for detailed information. Switching to the reference rasterizer, a software device that implements  the entire direct3D feature set but runs very slowly." I press "ok"...
  9. Someone helps me? (Using downloaded weapons and putting music)

Hi people (my first topic  :D) I'm a noob at the mount and blade forums, but I tried plenty of mods. I recently downloaded a MOD (LOTR weapons), wich is not really a MOD, its just the native MOD with 15 more weapons. I loved it, the weapons are really cool. But my question is: can I put this...
Back
Top Bottom