Search results for query: *

1. vaegir Power

Crazy fast 3v1 Duel

Hey there. I had a pretty good game i was playing so here wanted to share. I know i have some lag because my HDD is pretty stuffed and the game is on it. Getting a new HDD soon. If you like it check my other vids out! I will be making more soon! http://youtu.be/_oTZXeblJn4
  2. vaegir Power

Screenshots & Video topic

Having some Napolenic fun. Have some lag from fraps but i did get a adrenaline no idea what to do triple kill :grin:

http://youtu.be/_oTZXeblJn4

Oh and if anyone has a better recording soft than fraps please quote me or reply or pm please and ty.
  3. vaegir Power

With fire and Sword server??

I hope so. I saw it aswell it would be awseome cuz instead of being a bandit you could be a highwayman and maybe make it more modern.
  4. vaegir Power

Bug Reporting Thread

There is a horrible glitch that makes me soo mad. K so whenever i wana buy something always says i dont have the skillz. i know ur gonna say maybe u wrong class but comon i cant even buy a torch or a pic when i am a faction serf! wen i was a man at arms i couldnt buy a torch! i cant buy any weapons?!?! please help
  5. vaegir Power

Lost serial key

Hey i lost my serial key and i couldnt find it on my email and the thing that says if u lost it i dont know which website i got it from i just bought it with the buy now button. I heard that it is in some file in the computer but i couldnt find it and i did not buy it on steam. so can you help...
  6. vaegir Power

[GUILD] Fighters Guild

wow pretty fast replys yo jonax it me ToR_Smashervt and big man how u get soo low.
  7. vaegir Power

The Tournament- Sponsored by the Masonry and Bankers Guilds

i like this idea! i would want to join the joust and the mason hunting assassin thing. when is it going to be and what server? and btw my game name is smashervt
  8. vaegir Power

[PWMOD] RCC RULES - MUST READ TO JOIN SERVER - OUTDATED

Why is the not a password anymore? there are soo many randomers. there is a guy named arstaries or something like that but hes ok he just holds u up but some people that wear read ALWAYS go to the spawning tavern and keep on attacking everone! you should put the password back on. It would be aprecciated by the rp players. And btw sry 4 telling everyone where the king was
  9. vaegir Power

45e Régiment d'Infanterie de ligne WATERLOO EVENT REGIMENT.

Yo there is no battle thing is it bonaparte?
  10. vaegir Power

45e Régiment d'Infanterie de ligne WATERLOO EVENT REGIMENT.

My steams Smashervt. And so is my in game username. BTW i dont use steam version of warband
  11. vaegir Power

Waterloo Event. MASSIVE. TODAY!

I know im sorta copying the other dude but. U dont need ports? Cuz when i put the host thing my friend dosnt see it. Well maybe cuz hes to lazy to get a summer job and buy the game. And by the way how u put pics in the signature thing. U can see my is failing. NVM i found out how to do it
  12. vaegir Power

Than try lowering your graphics to the lowest possible. And that includes dx 7. If that dosnt work get better internet.
  13. vaegir Power

Hi i wish to join the 45e Régiment d'Infanterie de ligne French. My user name will be Smashervt. And i do not wish to be officer
  14. vaegir Power

Recruitment Thread + Info

Hey i can help out if you would like. I speak both english and russian well and i'm geussing i have a good voice so if i need to make a sample or somthing just tell me . thank you and goodbye.
  15. vaegir Power

Warband marrige error?

Thanks for the bed chamber thing but idk it might be a war but it show that red error lettering every 15 sec
  16. vaegir Power

Warband marrige error?

Hi i just started playing warband a few days ago a and i got a problem with marriage. First of all she fell in love with me like 75 relation the father accepted and i go to the feast when they called me i go he says good u marry than he tells me to go to the chamber? First i didnt understand...
Back
Top Bottom