Search results for query: *

• Users: k61824
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. What version of python are you guys using?

While python 2.x runs the build script (as supplied) flawlessly, it seems the build_module script requires print to have parentheses (thus giving you errors) if you want to run it in python 3 (Yes, version change is a b***h).  Will future module systems be adjusted to python 3 (or future...
  2. Now that you can change face codes....

Is there a way to call up face editing tool (the one you have when creating your character) for others without using edit mode? (Or even just your own face If you can call it directly instead of through character screen, since you can do [list type=decimal] Get your face keys Get target face...
  3. Douar-an-Enez, sea battle

It seems to me that I ended with a huge ship with only a handful of people on board on my flagship even my army is 444 strong with 5 Busses.  Should I get more than 11 people if I just bring them?  Because I got a shipfull when I was landing before I head back out and it's the same ship.  Also...
  4. Ship captain you have interrogated

Ship Captain during interrogation: After interrogation, if you choose to keep him alive: Question is:  Should they look similar?  (At least the face and hair colour looks different, so we would wonder where to get a plastic surgeon and hair stylist for that)
  5. [Minor issue] Follower's camp - weaponsmith

If you talk to the weaponsmith of your follower's camp (the things that shows up when your party has 300+ ppl) through menu options you have been given the option to repair your weapon.  However that is not possible because it requires you to equip the weapon and you have no entry point to equip...
  6. Should starting as a priest enable you to read?

I was wondering whether your start as a priest (especially the christian ones) should enable you to read from the start instead of having to enter the monastery to be able to read.  I mean, if being a priest doesn't have implications that you can, why should the guys in the monastery can read...
  7. [Story mode] Agathinos

It seems to me that the trigger for him to join the party is rather inconsistent.  In most cases I don't get the trigger ever yet he just pops up and talk in cases such as after the duel after the assembly and when Bodo asking for the letter and stuff. Is it just me or is someone else...
  8. Hitting multiple enemies per hit?

Is it possible to change the way attacks work in such a way that all enemies within attack area of the melee weapon will get hit?  Ideally I would make it block once (one guy will block the entire attack for everyone) as well, but I am not sure whether that would be compatible with the above idea.
  9. (Native) Is this the intended behaviour?

I have been reducing the enemy kingdom into one castle lately and trying to make peace afterwards (to keep them alive) and somehow enemy faction ruler keeps refuse to make peace with me (All messengers tell me "he wants to fight a little longer for the sake of honor",  "not my current interest...
  10. Reginhard and other npc's as teleporting wizards

Apparently if you sent Reginhard off for RtR or information he'll just pop up when you talk to Thiaderd  :shock:  Worse yet, after the battle he teleports away so you can't talk to him to progress the quest until he is back.  :| Also all the conversation involving multiple companions which is...
  11. Banners on menu/presentations

What I am talking about This is my settings: (I could turn things other than textures higher to see if it persists, but textures more than that will crash very frequently) I am pretty sure that is not the intended behaviour. I am using Steam/Linux client (NOT on wine), nvidia 340xx (GTS...
  12. Should your refuge garrison join you in battle?

Particularly when you are being attacked while resting at said refuge.  Seems absurd that they do not at the moment and it looks like your people in the refuge is kicking pushing you and your companions out for the enemies to kill you (I am putting most of my troops in the garrison so food...
  13. Elite walking troops

(Referring to Vikingr, Hersi, Huskarls, Slaver Chiefs, and others not yet looked at) Should they have mostly same stats/skills (I see some variations in wp but not sure whether that was intended) or should there be some variations intended later on?  Also they all have kind of similar beards and...
  14. [minor issue] Looted village menus

Why does it have to rub you in the face regarding who is not following the Marshal?
  15. Under what circumstances do you want a meek pony/horse?

I mean they have the exact same stats as a normal ride, but they kind of double the price.
  16. missing sounds on linux/mac

On steam and myself has noticed some sound file not loaded due to case sensitive issues in linux.  That may apply to mac as well although I am not sure.  Please be aware of that.
  17. [minor issue] Cattle herd

Cattle herd looks like horses and someone is riding on it.  :shock:
  18. check whether you are "staying in town"

I need to know how to check whether you are staying in town (the half-wage benefit thing) as opposed to camping at the exact same spot.
  19. Should you be able to bypass recruitment permissions

while you are being the vassal of the same faction?  It kind of becomes tedious and repetitive once you join a faction.
  20. When you first go to Englaland with Sven and Harald

During the Sven attack the cutscene is very inconsistent.  Sometimes my imported self manages to kill everyone (Sven isn't on the dead list AFAIK) without switching to cutscene (so I am rowing an empty Busse all by myself to the edge and leave to trigger cutscene) while other times it pops to...
Back
Top Bottom