Search results for query: *

• Users: IMANU
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. IMANU

realtime graphics and campaign map graphics

on lower-end systems, you turn off options to find the balance between visuals and performance. but, these options are not adequate with the balance on the battle map. i can run the battles on a medium setting, while the map can be run in very high with ease. in any total war game, they...
  2. IMANU

glass shields.

i somehow managed to get see through shields, with only the bump map texture appearing in it. does anyone know how to fix this? it only applies to shields with a varying texture on it, so not the nordic shield or arena shields for example.
  3. IMANU

NOT liking Oblivion.

*DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A VERY OBJECTIVE RANT ABOUT RPG'S. DON'T READ IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED.* Friends of mine have always played RPG's but not me. first, i thought this was because of a lack of realistic global continuity and consistency. I do not like worlds that do not make sense. in most...
  4. IMANU

module system- am i doing something wrong?

i downloaded, installed and ran both python and the module system- but any changes i make cannot be found in the game. i found out how to edit the .py files, but if i run "build module" this happens: this is not supposed to happen, right?
  5. IMANU

editing bar

peeps, when i open up the editing bar in warband with ctrl+e, it doesn't totally fit on my screen. is this normal on a 1440x900 screen? and what can i do to find the mysteries underneath the task bar? making it one block smaller helps a bit, but not all the way. i really want to know how to...
  6. IMANU

faction personalities...

is it possible to program a certain faction personality? like make this faction very agressive and treacherous, or peaceful and reliable. this would come in very handy in this mod: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,130354.0.html which has some unbalanced factions. the extremely...
  7. IMANU

SP Native Dark Ages [WB] - The Dark Ages mod: fall of Calradia - needing help!

Calradia! an empire falling apart. the year is 454 A.D a very ambitious project, but possible. i think. I start off with the easy stuff, but by request I will regularly upload newer versions. http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2186 RIGHT HERE it is not finished at all. version 0.1 here...
  8. IMANU

vaegir headless in multiplayer

guys, in native multiplayer the vaegir archer unit was missing his head and his hands. anyone knows what's wrong?
  9. IMANU

controller mapping

I am trying to play warband with my wired xbox 360 controller, and found out i need some controller mapping software for this. xpadder is not free for windows 7 anymore, joytokey doesn't seem to work, and pinnacle game profiler is paid software. does anyone happen to know a freeware solution...
  10. IMANU

co-op: the final frontier

co-op is the mode that completes a good game. its what made lego star wars, halo, battlefield, GTA and many more games not just very good, but made them great memories of gameplay. gameplaywise, this will be very hard to accomplish, but i have thought of some ways to make it at least possible...
  11. IMANU

sea battles- single player and multiplayer

sea battles were not very common in the high middle ages, but it should be implemented in the game IMO. medieval sea battles can be compared to a landbased battle, but then with fortresses that can move. the main point was to board the enemy's ship and kill everybody on board. to keep sea...
  12. IMANU

arrow speeds from horses

now i finally have something that has not been posted before :mrgreen: the damage of an arrow is determined by its speed, right? a stationary arrow does damage, but this way a horse archer riding fast in the direction of his aim should make an arrow even more devastating! it would be cool if...
  13. IMANU

breaking blades!

in the high- and late middle ages, European weapons weren't exactly known for their quality. of course there were very good blades, but normal swords broke relatively easy- this because of the iron which needs to be whitehot to be cleansed, and instead were heated until they were redhot. this...
  14. IMANU

real-time maps

i find huge similarities when playing a total war game and warband, and there is one major feature which would do very well in warband. the case is, when 2 armies clash in a total war game, the terrain is directly based off the location of the armies. if there is a mountain, the mountain is on...
  15. IMANU

strange shader differences

people, has anyone noticed how one kind of helmet in DX7 shines with the shader that only shows in DX9? notice how his helmet shines, but the rest of his armour doesn't. i would very much like to know how i can add the specular map to the rest of the shiny items which only shine in DX9.
  16. IMANU

real life

only read this if you are interested in making calradia more complete; this has nothing to do with fighting mechanics or anything like that. and besides, it is pretty strong stuff, and not fun to read :mrgreen: what about these game features which have to do with the player on a more personal...
  17. IMANU

strange useless door

there is this door in reyvadin, which has a tavern sign above it but has no name tag when you look at it. the little box seems some kind of reticule... but when you enter the door, you end up around the corner of the street. on the right side of the fake tavern, the real one is located. the...
  18. IMANU

Praven Defence bug

The nords attacked praven with about 900 troops, and my 300 fellow swadians and me were defending the city. we all respawned in this little hall, and walking past 2 wooden bars, it was a one side textured door, and also one way passable. but, about 4/5 of the swadians got stuck here and can't...
  19. IMANU

dit is vast een stomme vraag

mensen, hoe doe je in multiplayer op de lan instellen met hoeveel geld een speler begint? zit zojuist warband voor het eerst te multien en we hebben geen idee hoe dat moet.
  20. IMANU

HYPOTETISCHE warband lanparty

warband lanparty bij mij thuis, ergens tussen de 17e en 31e. in het verre barendrecht, net onder rotterdam. bereikbaar via trein, ligt tevens ook aan een snelweg. neem je eigen pc mee, en we kunnen zelfs dagen doorspelen  :mrgreen: en zorg ook dat je een legit warband editie hebt, zodat we...
Back
Top Bottom