• Users: Tizz
  • Order by date
  1. Tizz

Bible Shield????

im an atheist and love every day of it.

go......<insert flame here>
  2. Tizz

Difficulty level settings

personally i cant see how people play on hardest, im playing on 73% and finding that hard, i guess people like suicidal battles. i would LOVE to see a video of someone on max settings winning a decent sized battle.
  3. Tizz

Sarranid Master Archers

difficulty did not matter for me post 1.127, archers NEEDED a buff, their accuracy was rubbish, might play as vaegirs now, they might be decent.
  4. Tizz

The worst faction?

vaegirs are useless, until their archers are fixed.
  5. Tizz

equipment weight

i am on foot 100% if the time, getting down a dirty with the huscarls in combat, running speed is somewhat important, attack speed is way more important to me, sarrind guard armour is quite good, but i hate the look of it, you like a horse jockey :sad:
  6. Tizz

equipment weight

whats the deal with equipment weight? does it make you move and attack faster in combat the lighter the gear is? lighter gear is generally significantly worse than the heavier gear, would it really be worth downsizing to lighter gear?
  7. Tizz

New Update!

Cp panaka said:
    How do you do feint attacks?  :oops:
    when you have your attack up(holding the left mouse button) you tap the right mouse button quickly and your char will bring his attack down and sometimes attack in a new direction OR when you take a swing at someone you can cancel the attack bafore it connects but hitting the block button, this is useful because when you attack the enemy often takes a swing at you..... hope thats understandable
  8. Tizz

Tactics for the Recruits and the Knights

true....
    i find against heavy calv, holding position and stand close x4 with infantry demolishes calv, hitting th charge key once they have hit you infantry.
  9. Tizz

Tactics for the Recruits and the Knights

i don't approve of inter-racial breeding, half casts :grin:
  10. Tizz

Did I do vassalage too early?

i personally join a faction as soon as i can, i dont care for what lvl i am or my companions, the sooner i join the sooner i can build relations and fight in a war gaining reknown. the best way to learn is being biffed in the deep end i say
  11. Tizz

What's the point of garrisoning non-lord prisoners in your castle?

ejnomad07 said:
    ramonb said:
    ejnomad07 said:
    Stack a huge amount of one type of troop.

Then dump them all into your party and try to convince them to join you. You will get loads of that troop. That's why.

But beware of party morale as convincing them to join you can have a huge negative morale impact,  and in fact some of your elite troops might leave.

I would assume he was smart enough to dump his elite troops in the castle beforehand.

yea thats what i do for a quick boost to my garrison, troops recruited as prisoners won't run away in the night if they are garrisoned in a castle/town, on one instance i remeber being seiged and i recuited 25 marksman prisoners and it made the difference!
  12. Tizz

What exactly changes with campaign difficulty settings?

it was insanely difficult, don't get me wrong i like a challenge, but the enemy ganging up on me, and springing traps makes it impossible. what makes it worse is they HUNT out my fiefs, for instance vaegirs will travel through nord country from reyvardin and ONLY raid my village gism....man they hate me!!!, but the traps aint as common, maybe a coincidence, but the smaller army chasing me down with a larger army following is always happening to me.
  13. Tizz

Favorite/Least Favorite Lord(s)?

i like count etrosq or something, i hate that boyer vuldrat, his tactics are as his name suggests, a rat
  14. Tizz

I've been wondering?

you can post suggestions here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,45.0.html
  15. Tizz

What exactly changes with campaign difficulty settings?

personally i had to turn down the campaign ai because their troops were ALL top tier.
    something else i have noticed with best campaign difficulty is the tactics on the overhead map, for instance you have an army of 75 and a enemy lord who is chasing you has an army of 150, he will never catch you, so one of his vassel friends with 25 troops rides ahead and engages you in combat, with the vassel with 150 joining in aswell, this happens alot to me, also they seem to lure to into a "trap" i chase some vassel with a poor army size ~45 he runs back to a castle and his friends emerge, i turn and run, only to find MORE of his friends are blocking my retreat :sad:
  16. Tizz

Best looking lady

Velax said:
    Lord Brutus said:
    IMHO Ymira is the best looking woman, but you cant marry her unless you're a woman. Mores the pity.

Wait, what?

Surely not! is she a muff diver?
    any girl without one of those lame hats, blondes have more fun :wink:
  17. Tizz

Heat-Seeking Javelins and dodgy auto-resolve

Belisarius said:
    Always reminds me of this at 1:00. Taiga bandits are demi-gods.
    LOL couldn't have put it better myself!
  18. Tizz

The game hates me!

i did it TOTALLY different, didnt bother with relations etc, thats just painful and slow. If you are taking a khergit town/castle, whittle down their forces first, attack their lords and capture them or defeat them, do it to maybe 5-7 lords, then take a castle/town, you will notice that when they try to get it back they will have a rather poor sized army, but in most cases they wont even attempt without a decent sized army, also i suggest you build up prisoner management and capture top tier enemy units and build up a bulk of them eg 20 mamalukes, then recruit them and stick them in your castle/town they wont run away if they are garrisoned, huge morale hit but those men can make the difference, and morale is easy to get up again. This is the way i have done it with ~6 times starting kingdoms in different games, i always play with campaign AI : good, just my 2 cents :smile: hope it helps
  19. Tizz

Who's YOUR tournament rival?

last fight, me vs kradus, i have a bow he has horse and sword and board :sad:
  20. Tizz

Quit without saving

im only playing on 52% and finding it impossibly hard, i mean just when i manage to get a decent weapon etc some random lord comes running along at 6.0 and kicks my ass :sad: and looting villages, forget it! i dont think im gonna bother fighting another lord until im atleast lvl 30 and have 150 troops! lol j/k
Back
Top Bottom