Search results for query: *

• Users: Phoss
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Phoss

4 hours of Warband

I played 4 hours last night and it was a joyful revisit to Warband. Nothing really seems to have changed at all, right down to the controls and the small side quests. I had to track a guy down who was hiding in a village, which was just as annoying as it was in Warband and I never found him...
  2. Phoss

Bad career choice?

I'm in a bit of a pickle here and could use some strategic advice from experienced players. I'm about 160 days in and have been taking it slow, just enjoying the game and getting the hang of battle etc. As a result I've just recently become a vassal of Sarleon and was granted a tiny fief. I...
  3. Phoss

Mystmountain hideout

Does anyone know if there's a standard location this bandit hideout spawns? And if so, where? I looked all over goddam Ravenstern and I can't find the thing. I got the quest from the Lordo f Poinsbruk, so I figured it would be somewhere around there, but it's not. Time is running out =/
  4. Phoss

Standard Combat Orders

So since I'm new to PoP, I haven't really figured out how to properly use combat tactics. Therefore I tend to stick with a few basic commands that I shout out at the start of every battle before everything just goes to CHAAARGE! I line up my Infantry and my Archers behind them, preferably on a...
  5. Phoss

Which Order to establish?

I haven't actually gotten to where I am ready to establish a KO yet, but I want to start making preparations, such as selecting the type of order and start working toward all the requirements to establish it. A quick glance at the various troops they order shows that they are definitely not all...
  6. Phoss

Desert Bandit Lair Bug?

Ok, so I know this topic has been up before, but I'm getting really frustrated and suspect foul play. I was given the 'destroy bandit lair' mission by the Emir of Ahmerrad and have been combing the desert around Ahmerrad and Durquba with a fine toothed comb for 5 in-game days now. I have...
  7. Phoss

Right to Rule

I looked for this in the feature list and searched to forum, but couldn't find any proper clarification. Is it a new feature that you gain rtr as a mercenary of a faction when they make peace with another faction? As a Sarranid merc I gained rtr when they mde peace with the Khergits. Seems a bit...
  8. Phoss

How to..

..play Warband without being logged onto Steam if I bought the game through Steam? When I start up the game the first thing that happens is that it tries to log me onto Steam and if I decide to not log on the game simply doesn't start. Surely there's a way to play the game without being on Steam?
  9. Phoss

TweakMB conflict

I love the Diplomacy mod, absolute kudos on that! But, I also love my companions and always activate the 'no companion interaction' in TweakMB. However, with Diplomacy, TweakMB won't allow me to do that. I can still activate 'we hang deserters', but not disable the interaction to avoid all the...
  10. Phoss

Sound MOD

I couldn't find a better suited board for this question, so here it is. Is it possible to create a sound MOD with a soundtrack that changes music when you cross into a different territory? I'd like to listen to some arabic music when I'm in the Sarranid Sultanate, some classical European music...
  11. Phoss

The Tales of Camarilla Zen

The Tales of Camarilla Zen So, this will be my contribution to the AAR library, and I hope those of you who enjoy reading these as much as I do will find it to your liking. Comments and critique (constructive) is encouraged and appreciated. These are the tales of the young miss Camarilla Zen...
  12. Phoss

Reyvadin Patrol

Any one encounter some of these guys?
  13. Phoss

Complete incompleteness

So...I'm no hacker or computer wizz by any means, and I feel like I'm moding and tweaking and patching this game more than I am actually playing it. Just started a new game using the Diplomacy mod cause it has a lot of cool things. Spent some time adding all the mini-mods I had already added to...
  14. Phoss

Where do they hide?

So I've conquered all of the original Nord lands and Ragnar and his remaining 5 Jarls have nowhere to hide. Yet they are nowhere to be found and I want to hunt the last of them down to eliminate the Nords for good, making me the new Nords. (In my mind it's just a internal struggle between Nord...
  15. Phoss

Claimant quests

I thought I saw somewhere that the claimant quests are broken somehow, but now I can't find it again. Does anyone know if this is true? If so, how are they broken? Should I not take one up?
  16. Phoss

Picture upload

This is a n00b question but I haven't been able to make it work or found a clue on the search. I'd like to just post screen shots as part of a message, but the 'insert image' function is a mystery to me. How do I upload a picture to the message?
  17. Phoss

Standards

So when I became a noble and picked my standard I kinda just picked one at random and now I'm not too happy with it. Does anyone know if I can somehow change my banner in-game once I've already picked it?
  18. Phoss

Sultan of Political Incorrectness

So I wanted to check out the Sarranids as I didn't know much about them, having played Nords so far and being pretty far from the Sarranids. I started the game in Shariz and played a female character to see how that would play out. I did the mercenary thing for a while, met the lords of various...
  19. Phoss

Skills and stacking

The party skills being the only skills that really affect, well....your party, they are of course important to focus on. However, with the help of your companions you don't necessarily need to have all the skills yourself. But does it help if more people have the same skills? As in: Does the...
  20. Phoss

Battle advantage calcs

So, when you enter a battle you're usually either at an advantage or disadvantage, depending on your tactics skill compared to the opposing lord's skill. This advantage/disadvantage somehow determines how many of your troops actually make it into battle. I learned this the hard way as half my...
Back
Top Bottom