Search results for query: *

1. SirAgmund

Suggestion General Can TW release Custom Servers?

Don't expect the servers of a game that brings constant Updates and Patches to be released immediately.
    They can still release some of the server information so that the modding scene isn't stymied and unable to develop further on MP mods. With MP mods being the main reason a big group of people bought and logged time in Warband, you'd think TW would be a little less tone deaf and at least mention the bottleneck as an issue.
  2. SirAgmund

Is this game worth the money?

DrunkPeasant said:
    eh i thought this discussion for Warband, not blood and gold. Sorry.
    Go home, you're drunk.

[couldn't resist + NECRO!]
  3. SirAgmund

SP Fantasy [W] Redwall: Vermin Resurgence [Dead]

Coming up on that there 4 year development milestone.  :lol:
  4. SirAgmund

B Fantasy [WB] GRIM AGE - Skirmish MOD is CLOSED

Blobmania said:
    I haven't really looked at AI code for Warband before so I can't be 100% sure, but I'll definitely look into it and see what can be done.
    This is quite a bit late, but talking to the Nordinvasion mod team may shed some light on bots interacting with player made entities.
  5. SirAgmund

Hazzardevil said:
    I don't see how they care, it's brand exposure they aren't paying for and there isn't anything else right now that they have invested in.
    If they eternal crusade MMO came out I can understand them wanting to take it down though.
    Eternal Crusade is as much of an MMO as Planetside 2 is. It's misleading. It's also 40k.

Anyways, those halberds look good. <3
  6. SirAgmund

SP Fantasy [WB] A Game of Thrones (Now Recruiting New Members)

Epicrules said:
    [quote author=SirAgmund]
    Somebody I respect likes another series more than MY favorite series?! Inconceivable! I will no longer respect them as a result of this!

On a more related note, if the team still needs help in the "writing" department (circa page 41), I might be able to help as an editor (for spell-checks, and grammar checks, mostly) if needed.
    [/quote]
    Love it.
  7. SirAgmund

SP Fantasy [WB] A Game of Thrones (Now Recruiting New Members)

Rigadoon said:
    In my opinion, Tolkien's works are incredibly shallow compared to the complexity of A Song of Ice and Fire.
    All my respect for Rigadoon just got thrown out the window. :eek:

A Song of Ice and Fire is a modern day Tolkein tale. If Tolkein were to of been a fat old man that writes like an Iceberg creating his stories today, they would far outweigh ASoIF.
    Cheers, mate.

I still look forward to playing these different mods.
  8. SirAgmund

Headmaster said:
    Furok said:
    Main thoughts - "Yes. Somebody must do it, but not me!" :lol:

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only modding.
    Are you sure that's a bad thing? ..... >.>
  9. SirAgmund

Leifr Eiríksson said:
    Bobthehero said:
    I still want to play the Bretonnians :sad:

Bretonnians would be fantastic. They've been my favourite Fantasy army since 5th.Ed.
    Here, Here! Though, their dependence on cavalry is the reason I don't play them...... Wouldn't be so bad in MnB however.

Also, I'd like everyone to hold a moment of silence for Warhammer Online. On the game's fifth anniversary, it was announced that it was being closed down. Though it had terrible developers, it'll be in our hearts as OUR Warhammer MMO.  :sad:
    Goodbye, WAR.
  10. SirAgmund

MP Medieval [WB] Medievals Fields Mod -> need help to end the mod <-

This looks very neat. Definitely worth a try. I hope to see it released!
  11. SirAgmund

Grim Age - Skirmish is now number 12 on moddb. Huzzah!
  12. SirAgmund

BahnoCZ said:
    But when 2,3 or 4 players spawn at once it will just result in cacophony of voices. What is your motivation to add this?
    What would be wrong with 2, 3, or 4 people spawning in giving a 'FOR THE EMPIRE!' together? It would add to the ambience.
  13. SirAgmund

mcwiggum said:
    What if the warhammer world... is a world in 40k that's lost most technology and was sucked into the darkest arsehole of the warp.
    *pulls out squirt bottle* Get back in your cage.  :wink:

How's the coding going, Furok?
  14. SirAgmund

matmannen said:
    I really think you should have the admin position on the future official grim age servers be renamed to inquisitor...
    Inquisitor is 40k, though.
    This is Fantasy, keep it fantasy. I hate cross-over like that.  :neutral:
  15. SirAgmund

FOR_DA_EMPRAH said:
    Maybe we should get a inquisitor to moderate this thread...
    Seems to be an awful lot of heresy going on around here.
    Burn to your Inquisitor! We have a Witch Hunter.
  16. SirAgmund

If Furok wants them to be that big, then that's how big they are going to be. He may have his reasoning behind it that is not yet in the light.  :cool:
  17. SirAgmund

Would be cool, but I would have no idea where to start.
  18. SirAgmund

Phalanx300 said:
    Some nice looking houses, will fit in nicely with the models we have. Regarding the Chaos Warriors, I gues it should be possible to swarm them when you are Empire foot troops? Most hits would bounce but some should go through for balance I´d gues.
    Stabs to joint areas in even the thickest armor is going to go through. You can clearly see in the Mark of Chaos trailer that the only way the Empire footmen can kill a Chaos Warrior is to cut and stab the unarmored points. Now, Warband's hit detection is pretty limited, but it should be possible for a skilled, or lucky, foot soldier to stab a heavily armored Chaos Warrior to death.
  19. SirAgmund

Witch Hunter said:
    Furok said:
    Just shoot them deadly as a heretics :grin:

Yes as there is no such thing as an innocent verdict in my court. A plea of innocence is guilty of wasting my time.
    Therefore I shall waste it no more !!
    "All suspects are guilty until proven innocent. Otherwise, they wouldn't be suspects, now would they?"
  20. SirAgmund

Partizan_Rusi said:
    Furok said:
    Just shoot them deadly as a heretics :grin:
    Don't say bad about GW, they can be reading this topic
    smile40.gif
    It's true. If GW chose to do so, they could shut the mod down just because the mod's fans are hating on the IP holder.
Back
Top Bottom