Search results for query: *

1. Lordique

Questions about the mod

Best thing here is a posibility of retire from adventuring, You must give it a try bro!

...Honestly, did you stopped here because you have rolled dice or something? Read the mod description!^^

1.Yes You can! Its easy as hell - simply just take some castle or city You want!(Dont forget to kill or capture its defenders).

2.Yes You can't! Villages arent siedgable...why they should? (Its a sort of some idea thou and with it You can post in a proper thread).

3. Read the beginning or try by Yourself, playing this mod is really great fun.(no matter what others thinks, thats the truth;p).
  2. Lordique

General suggestions thread.

diavel said:
    Lordique said:
    Hm, and what about some more sabotage options?
    i.e: like in WFaS:WF - poison water supply of some forts/cities (but not as is there, only after deciding to siedge a place, but more like when we try enter the enemy city, and when we are in we could use some nasty ideas like mentioned water poisoning, or maybe stealing some ammo/weapons, or release rats into their storage's, destroy main gate mechanism, set the stables open etc etc
    Just to, lower enemy morale, slightly decrase their hp bar, or kill some units, reduce archers dmg or their ammo limit, destroy their food or make it easier to enter the city) :?:
    If it's only supposed to be a menu option you click then I think it's a waste of effort/time to make it. Besides I don't like the situations where player does different things than NPC lords, they make the game less immersive. Although if there would be some actual action and NPC lords had similar options when besieging - it's a great idea.

Yes, of course - You said what ive forgot. A little more pain from them will be also a great thing! And when we are at trouble we should have some ''try to prevent sabotage'' options to lower the chances of enemy success, and they should have this too when we are agressors. So we would have always a diffirent percent for our success.:smile:
  3. Lordique

Hm, and what about some more sabotage options?
    i.e: like in WFaS:WF - poison water supply of some forts/cities (but not as is there, only after deciding to siedge a place, but more like when we try enter the enemy city, and when we are in we could use some nasty ideas like mentioned water poisoning, or maybe stealing some ammo/weapons, or release rats into their storage's, destroy main gate mechanism, set the stables open etc etc
    Just to, lower enemy morale, slightly decrase their hp bar, or kill some units, reduce archers dmg or their ammo limit, destroy their food or make it easier to enter the city) :?:
  4. Lordique

Personally i think killable vassals would be good under one condition only - We, our heroes should be killable too. But, as we know this option brings many unwanted things and is rather bigger problem than fun. (At least for now).
    BTW i think is also the biggest mistake in this game...but who am i to judge the Taleworlds Gods work.:p
    Romulus_Dem said:
    What about killable prisoners (soldiers) and other things? Is it possible?

And for what exactly do You need that? No purpose i see - immersion will stay at the same lvl and this bring you completly nothing.

Lazyman said:
    Armies in the field would not let each man go into battle with just 60 arrows, that is ridiculous .

Arent they? Well, its pretty boring to imagine such trivial things...Why not to change this(?) For now i rather say to myself that some holy makarony supa hipa force aids me and refills all my quivers than that i have own little caravan with supplies, always when its needed.;p
  5. Lordique

alekskoles said:
    YourStepDad said:
    sorry mate, but no.

The horses are fine.

Ok, here is my last argument. Now nobody buy the champion horses. This game feature is not working at all. No sense.
    To get this sense the champions to be more armoured and (or?) have to restore their characteristic after treatment. This case gamers will search this horses in shops and collect the money for purchasing. It will be must buy. Even if it will coast 500k.

Gameplay will not be corrupted as other knights in the game will use simple horses (not the champions)

Hmm, You dont wanna stop arrrr'ye? :smile: Well, thats good. Thats how ppls talk:smile:

Let me see...and what about some more random chance to the horse healing case? Lets say they will have some % to fully regain etc etc?
    From lame to standard 50%
    from lame to heavy 25%
    from lame to spirited 20%
    from lame to champion 5% (not more than a 15%) (?)

DrTomas said:
    Lordique said:
    the armor of yours doesnt gets rusty after some rainy oogie boogie with enemies.:wink:
    Hm.... That's actually an interesting idea.

It is? Well, acctually - yes, indeed.  :lol:

Same with the arrows i think(for now): For the siedges, always fulled quiver is fine. You probably could have a chance of fast regaining your arrows/bolts/jarids cause you've to be prepared for long ...defending....well, siedging also. But in an ordinary battles our ammo could stay at the battlefields with enemies.
    And now few option choice opens. One is that we could have a Army/Party Fletcher and we need to support him with ''wood and steel/iron' so he can further support our shooters/throwers - yes, units should too be affected with loosing ammo. (But for this what we need? A new kind of supplies - wood, and a bunch of nasty, neat scripts and codes and wha'ever...pheeeew. Personally i like this idea of gaining even more reality, cruel, but reality).

Or to simplify to the max - just an option to enter the market at probably anytime(?) = no fun.
    ...or, a must to do/have in inventory some kind of lets call it supplies before marching... hmmm, naaaaaah...
  6. Lordique

AGE of CHANGE II :Progress Reports

I knew praying will give us some effects:wink: Thus  i was thinking that when i came back here it will be faaar after release but...dunno, waiting for it give me such an emotions! Heheheh.

Will there be such things as explosions from granades like in wFaS? Dont tell, i dont wanna know. If yes - awsome, if no - no big deal. ^^

Well, still it will be strange for me - ive doesnt played with native factions from the very beginning of my history with any mods...^^ Will be fun!
  7. Lordique

alekskoles said:
    Lordique said:
    This mod stands on a fillars of reality
    If here is the good armour for the peoples, it is unreal that smiths can't do the same for horses.

Lordique said:
    And no horse, after knocking to the horse-heaven gate would regain at 100%. Acctually even humans cant usually.^^
    What to do in case of my companions was injured with such logic? Reduce their characteristics to level 1?

Nobody said that Mr. Smith cant make a piece of mithril for a horsie, or pony if You like...or, it was Elrond i thinking(?) Bah, same actor ;p  :lol: Nvm.

But even now, with this settings, my horse(when i buy some caparisoned or barded fella) CAN bare a low slash from a guisarmer! And stand still :!: So, whats the deal?

About logic, we all know(probably) that playing a game is logical, aye(?) We have one of the most brutal game ever here, with the -option of no option- to KILL a lord, pretender to the throne, farmer in our village or even a wh0re...in the tavern. And for God sake - FORGET about assassinating your mother in law!!
    Even ammo here is more like a big cup in KFC. Buy a one and you can refill it whenever and wherever you like. Of course many of us will hang themselfes if we must buy a bag of javelins or bolts before every fightie-fightie. Many things will stay alogical to many of us. But we also draw the closing us borders.
    One of them is here, preventing our divine ambitions to conquer all Europe with "single" horse, infinite ammo, immunity to being killed and without worries about our family.

BUT - in other hand you have rotting chicken, eh! How good is that, mmm! And your spear will brake(i'd a vision, trust me. It will brake sooner than later) - but after battle you will put some glue on it and it will be fine for next battle. (I prefer holding it in the place its breaken, just for show ya know:wink: ).

Im telling you - armored - jet - horses would destroy the gameplay more than You could imagine.

Be happy that the armor of yours doesnt gets rusty after some rainy oogie boogie with enemies.:wink: Simply a blessing. Be happy and dont worry about any logic. Its useless.:smile:

Cheers!

8. Lordique

alekskoles said:
    Many thanks for this best mod, I get a much pleasure with it!

Few suggestion below:
    1.Horses armour. In Native it is 61, here is 45 only. From this horse fall very soon and half of battle time need to run around the field to catch the new one. If I have the armour of 70 and more, why the horse can't?

2.Here is no any sense to buy better/expensive horse because after falling/treatment it become ordinary and loose best characteristic. Waste the money. In the Native it was the sense from armour of 61 and better resistance to damage.

3.Horse speed. It seems that something happen with the perk horse riding. I have a 7, my companions only 4. Similar horses. Can't overtake them in the field. I made a test-drive in the steppe and to the end of location I get forward in a few meters only. It looks like in Native with the same conditions I can easy overtake them on a quarter of map. Or no?

Based of above kindly asking to restore horse riding perk as in the Native. Also propose the following: simple horse armour 45, better is 55, highest 65. And make a injured good horses to restore their high characteristics after treatment. This will much improve the gameplay.

Honestly it would ruin the gameplay completely. This mod stands on a fillars of reality and being a superhero with super horse is pretty much unreal. Of course in the real world, somewhere, fine/better than standard horses - exist. But u must have a luck in finding them.

And no horse, after knocking to the horse-heaven gate would regain at 100%. Acctually even humans cant usually.^^
  9. Lordique

tha Thread (formerly: That sucks)

Feel like a Pr0 now - ive watched the vid above twice ina row! :shock: ...with sound 'on'  :!: :cool:
  10. Lordique

Unfair renown

Latinikon said:
    TzarOfRussia1918 said:
    Lordique said:
    No need to be rude thou.
    so don't

zedpaolo said:
    Just a reply would have been a wise thing to do. In any case you were able to upset me without even answer in clear way the question.
    Just a fast search would be a wise thing to do. Not CREATING TOPIC in mod section about native thing
    Also would be nice to look in your mirror before complaining about people

Oh god, haatch/haatsh/tsar1918, you really are a rude fellow. Do you have any friends?

Obviously...
  11. Lordique

I'm marshall and nobody wants to follow me

Well...if You have good, very good relations with the lords...and you dont have a wife yet...ekhm...
    Maybe they are a bit weary of You? :shock:  :eek: :smile: :grin: :lol: If You know what i mean :wink:
  12. Lordique

Unfair renown

No need to be rude thou.
  13. Lordique

tha Thread (formerly: That sucks)

You cant. He's from poland. Its a forgotten by tha goD land...

We cant give You permission to contact Him. Poles are insane!

Besides Berke just siedged Lublin.

Formerly: That sucks, but its isnt truth! :twisted: :lol:
  14. Lordique

The New Lance Recruitment.

However, one thing here is a bit annoying.

You cant put your own troops anywhere. They will follow you like a Gollum follow Tha Ring. You cant spare their lives, ether you go for war with them or disband, leaving them to the cruel world and most likely causing a deep psychosis... :evil: :twisted: :evil:
  15. Lordique

Anybody who want the good old 1257AD music,come here.

Allow me to remember myself the old music too. :cool:
  16. Lordique

SP Antiquity [WB] Shadows in the Desert - An Ancient Middle East Mod

Hello!! :grin:

How goes tha work, Sah? :smile: Cant wait to play under Ramzes banner^^

EDIT: Its unbelivable what can do a simple turning a page back^^

Ive got my answer now, heheh.

Owww, so many good stuff here, and there, and here and there...
  17. Lordique

Companion revision 3 - retinue system.

Well, no rush. Its better to do it slowly...:wink:

Alas i wll be waiting with jaw open.:smile:

18. Lordique

Companion revision 3 - retinue system.

Nice idea nicely debated, aye!

When can we try this system, eh :?: :twisted:
  19. Lordique

The new Subversion.

Waffenbaum said:
    Oh god, Steam auto updated without telling me.  :cry:

I know this pain... After this 151 "patch"...nothing is better then after updating from 143 to 150. I have very silent sounds and lack of some of them, like 'clicking any word or item in any menu.
  20. Lordique

The new Subversion.

Aaah, yes... But i could always dont permit to version check in the reg ini, right? Well, now im forced to start again which is not the end of world but still its frustrating. While music i can open via player, sounds lvl is halfed and i cant fix that.
    Ill wait, ill wait. Nothin can stop me before conquering the universe!^^
Back
Top Bottom