Search results for query: *

1. Zimke Zlovoljni

South Slavic Thread

Hej Sloveni! Cao ljudi, trazio sam da povrate nasu sekciju u forum, cekamo odgovor.
  2. Zimke Zlovoljni

Koliko je forum uticao na vas?

Neki od nas su toliko godina na forumu i siguran sam da je dosta uticao na ljude. Meni licno je pomogo da malo bolje razumem ljude preko grane, prosirim vidike i steknem dobre prijatelje.
  3. Zimke Zlovoljni

My future in gaming industry

Dear friends, If you would like to support my future in gaming industry, spread the word to your friends about the project I have been working on for the past two years, and give it a look. All about the project can be found HERE. You can also use this signature bellow on this forum. Now...
  4. Zimke Zlovoljni

Viteška družina "Zlatno Burence"

Viteška družina „Zlatno Burence“ se bavi istorijskom rekonstrukcijom, aktivnostima koje su u svetu poznate kao „living history“ i „historical reenactment“. Cilj naše družine jeste potpuno, naučno i nepristrasno prikazivanje istorije srednjovekovne Srbije u periodu od 1380. do 1410. godine. Da...
  5. Zimke Zlovoljni

MOVED: [WB][B] Igra Prijestolja

This topic has been moved to Modovi. http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=287076.0
  6. Zimke Zlovoljni

SP Native AGE OF CHANGE II; RECRUITING SCENERS!

Our idea is to make a mod where story and plot is integrated more in the new factions and new Calradian continent. *The age in focus will be 1450-1620, the transition periods just at the end of the medieval ages, into late Renaissance, along with some interesting factions from earlier periods...
  7. Zimke Zlovoljni

What's under your bed ?

Last time I checked under my bed there was naked Kleidophoros with a pipe, and that's fine. So, what's under your bed?
  8. Zimke Zlovoljni

Antiquity OSP 3D Art Ficus's Roman Pack

Ficus's Roman Pack This OSP pack contains: Roman standard bearer armor Roman standard bearer helmet Roman boots/legs Roman signum with different additions for making variations Gladius Legal Notice: You may use it in your mod freely as long as you give credit to this pack author...
  9. Zimke Zlovoljni

About terrorism at the gates of Europe, eyes wide and closed.

CRUCIFIED KOSOVO Destroyed and desecrated Serbian Orthodox churches in Kosovo and Metohia (June-October 1999) Catalog of churches destroyed and desecrated by Albanian extremists in Kosovo and Metohia (June-October 1999) http://www.rastko.rs/kosovo/crucified/default.htm#_catalog...
  10. Zimke Zlovoljni

LSP 3D Art Frell's Khazak Armor Pack

Frell's Khazak Armor Pack http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=3309 Pack contains: armor, boots, hat. The original clothing style of eastern horse archer folks ( magyars, mongols, turk - török- folks ) were designed like this Kazakh cloth, which is used nowadays as the national wear or...
  11. Zimke Zlovoljni

MEDIEVAL TORTURE TOOLS

MEDIEVAL TORTURE TOOLS I packed up few images of my favourite medieval torture tools: http://www.mediafire.com/?93dndken5q2fet9 So, what is your favourite?
  12. Zimke Zlovoljni

Question about flags in Brf's Tex tab;"0" diffuse,"4" specular and normal map

Question: When working with meshes I usually set the flags to 0 or leave them like they are because I don't know their purpose. This time I changed some flags from 30000 into 0 which resulted in warband.exe error crash. The question is what are this flags used for, what script they call and...
  13. Zimke Zlovoljni

ONANIA: or, the Heinous SIN of Self Pollution

Hallo my good forumites, surely you ask yourself why this tread exist! It is quite reasonable actually... Here is how it started... One of the "older" forum members recently asked what is that "fapping". Then I realised that fapping (masturbation, onania) is one of the most frequent...
  14. Zimke Zlovoljni

AGE OF CHANGE II RECRUITING

AGE OF CHANGE II TEAM is recruiting. At the moment we need a modeler and a sceene maker. If anyone is interested,pm me for further info. About AGE OF CHANGE II: There is no tread for AGE OF CHANGE II in the Pioneer's guild because we would like to avoid fan pressures with questions like...
  15. Zimke Zlovoljni

Post items you would like in AOC II (screenshots of items in progress)

Items you would like and WIP's.. I am open for suggestions of armors,weapons,helmets..etc,that you would like to see in an upcoming mod! So feel free to post your suggestions and pictures and maybe you will see something of them realized.  I will also use this tread so you could see the...
  16. Zimke Zlovoljni

I need animation for Camel

Here is the Camel problem is that horse animation doesnt work on camel skeleton, trust me it's awfull... If anyone is interested in doing animation PM me and I'll email you the needed files.
Back
Top Bottom